part of
TAG WITH @nightingale
thomas nightingale
pomegranate seeds [ee, o]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 15:03:03 GMT
thomas nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknox2"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]Another meteorite cut a swathe through the night sky above the apex of the mountain-- a beautiful, harrowing sight. Thomas could certainly see why folk of old thought these to be extraplanar beings, harbingers of doom or good fortune in equal turn.

He was as much a fan of the stars as anyone should be, given they were an amazing feat of chance; the odds of everything lining up so perfectly for their world to be the only one capable of life were one in a million. He’d argued many sides of the philosophy of existence for some time now and it never ceased to amaze him.

Molly was less amazed, judging by how she frowned when his foot slipped on a loose stone and he almost pitched over, righting himself by sheer, dumb luck. The Gardevoir tossed her head and rolled her eyes, beleagueredly carrying on after her foolish trainer.

She was so focused on assisting Thomas in not killing himself she didn't notice as the scenery began to change around them.

[attr="class","samknoxt"]open - clefable in the feywilde
[attr="class","samknoxc"]

[newclass=.samknox]margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox blockquote]border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox2]width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the diva
he / him
twenty-six
may twenty-sixth
lumiose city, kalos
androsexual
ranger
cadet
bang bang,
you're done.
5 height
5 height
float like a butterfly? b!tch i sting.
awards
33 posts
leyon cœur DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leyon
leyon cœur
pomegranate seeds [ee, o]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 20:47:37 GMT
leyon cœur Avatar
[attr="class","ley"]
[attr="class","leytag"]
[attr="class","leymain"]"right of course send the newbie out to investigate the creepy-ass forest, this makes sense."

leyon stands before the reported area with his hands balled into fists, resting on his hips. he likely looks like some kind of power ranger wannabe, decked in his ranger uniform. though he doesn't look much like the individual you'd want to approach and askf or help with how his brow is furrowed and his face is tensed up. matter of fact, he looks like he has fuck off, respectfully tattooed across his forehead-- or at least, that he should; as a warning sign.

a small trill from his sylveon causes him to groan. he's already bounding in before leyon. the kalosian lets out a grumble of sorts that is in no way polite before following after his pokémon.

"yeah, yeah, i'm comin'!" within three steps the surroundings shift and leyon finds himself quickly yanking up one of his sylveon's ribbons. "whatthefuckwasthat???"

the sylveon yelps, complaining at leyon loudly before realizing the surroundings change. the two clutch to each other and grow blue in the face rather quickly.

"of course some shit like this happens my first day on the job. man! what the fuuuuuck..."
[attr="class","leypoke"]
[newclass=.ley]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.leymain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:80px 45px 45px 45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.leytag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass][newclass=.ley b] color: #D49736; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ley i] color: #808080; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ley u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #808080; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ley a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.leypoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]