POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 19:10:03 GMT
leyon cœur Avatar
[nospaces]

leyon harte cœur

twenty-five + male + androsexual + slateport city ranger

[break][break]

HISTORY DUMP

[break]

+ for the first six years of his life his father was present, until he confessed to his wife that he was seeing somebody else and they divorced two years after.[break]
+ while living with his mother in lumiose city, leyon learned how to dance and sing and perform, falling in love with fine arts, fashion, and expensive tastes.[break]
+ his mother bought him an eevee on his thirteenth birthday and encouraged him to become a trainer. he was gone for all of three hours before coming home and finding his mother with some man, suddenly realizing why she was encouraging him to go on his journey, he left home.[break]
+ less than legal means were met to secure himself a life. by the time he was fifteen he was paying his own rent and taking care of himself. both ties with his parents cut.[break]
+ at eighteen years old he fell in love with a college professor. he enrolled in college shortly after and took the professor's class several years in a row. as far as leyon knew, he'd fallen in love.[break]
+ that love ended bittersweet when the man wouldn't leave his family for leyon. in revenge, leyon took it upon himself to out the man on social media under an anonymous name. instead of coming to leyon and saying that his wife had left him, he came to leyon and officially broke it off with the blonde in order to make things work with his wife.[break]
+ heartbroken and pissed, leyon left the kalos region and applied for several ranger positions. hoenn was the one to accept him and, blind to the chaos in the region, he accepted. wholly to become somebody that the professor would want to come crawling back to and begging to be together, all so leyon could tell him 'he'd moved on' and break the man's heart like his own had been broken.[break]
+ has not had contact with the professor since, but not for lack of trying. has several restraining orders against him from said professor and family.

[break][break]

INFO DUMP

+ born in lumiose city, kalos.[break]
+ is a vegetarian.[break]
+ loves fine arts, fashion, and expensive things.[break]
+ favorite color is pink.[break]
+ favors fairy-type pokémon.[break]
+ would likely sell his soul in order to feel loved for real; also wouldn't know true love if it slapped him in the balls.[break]
+ anybody with 'daddy' aura consider yourselves something he simps for.[break]
+ his biggest weakness is most things strawberry flavored, white chocolate, and carbonated drinks.[break]
+ sucks at video games and does not understand their appeal.[break]
+ wants to 'be a better person' but not for an inherently 'good' reason.

[break][break]

PLOT HOOKS

fuck buddies
+ friends with benefits
+ friends without benefits (rare)
+ daddies to simp after
+ mommies to simp after
+ people he tolerates
+ work relationships
+ complicated affairs
+ participants for his own total drama island of leyon
+ maybe somebody to turn him into a rocket?
+ would love for him to potentially go to the dark side strictly to get some good dick tbh
+ he's shallow i'm sorry

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
leyon's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 2:32:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

FRIENDS

Grace & Leyon

[attr="class","tagbox"]

[attr="class","tagtext"] Okay.. I like Leyon a lot. Would you like to do maybe a coffee meet up thread or soemthing? Or i'm up for any ideas you might have.. their in the same faction, so that could be a good starting point for conversation. Let me know what you think!<3

[newclass=.tagbox] background-color:transparent;margin-top:-5px;font:10px oswald;color:#000;letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tagbox a] font:10px oswald;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tagtext] background-color:transparent;margin-top:5px;text-align:justify;font:11px calibri;color:#222;[/newclass] [newclass=.tagtext b] font:12px oswald;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[Googlefont=Raleway|Oswald]
close tab

played by

wizz

the diva
he / him
twenty-six
may twenty-sixth
lumiose city, kalos
androsexual
ranger
cadet
bang bang,
you're done.
5 height
5 height
float like a butterfly? b!tch i sting.
awards
33 posts
leyon cœur DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leyon
leyon cœur
leyon's plotter
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 16:36:15 GMT
leyon cœur Avatar

leyon & grace

omg, firstly, that's so sweet thank YOU.

secondly, i think these two could be a very interesting dynamic in character! i'm excited to see how they'll go! they could do a ranger mission together, if you'd like, since that'll net them both some good rewards. as for which one, leyon hasn't done a ranger mission yet so whatever tickles your fancy will work well for me!

if you's like, you can shoot me a DM in discord, wizz#2224!

@grace
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
119 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
leyon's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 16:37:12 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]friends with benefits?
[attr="class","content"]
My player idol pretty boy. He dreams of one day settling down with the one but currently is skeptical about love, due to having never had any examples of what love is. I think him having a friend with benefits could be interesting since he really doesn’t like hurting people even if none of the break ups he’s had ended on a sour note. Though it might take awhile to get there since he’s slow to warm up to people despite being fairly friendly.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]friends
[attr="class","content"]
While he’s not a ranger I could see them kind of being able to connect over work since Mikael is an officer. I must warn you though he’s big on morals so if he did end up actually joining rocket it would put a strain on their friendship. He’s pretty amiable so I don’t see them having a problem with each other. I can’t offer him to sleep with Leyon since that’s just not the type of person he is. That and he’s also struggling with things like survivors guilt so he isn’t actively looking to hook up with anyone.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

wizz

the diva
he / him
twenty-six
may twenty-sixth
lumiose city, kalos
androsexual
ranger
cadet
bang bang,
you're done.
5 height
5 height
float like a butterfly? b!tch i sting.
awards
33 posts
leyon cœur DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leyon
leyon cœur
leyon's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 13:25:27 GMT
leyon cœur Avatar

leyon & jade

i can definitely see leyon being like, 'you're famous or possibly might be? sure you can call me baby.' just because that's the type of tool that leyon is.

i must warn you, if it's friends with benefits then there likely won't be a happy ending. namely because leyon wouldn't know settling down if it slapped him in the face. but perhaps that's a fun little drama we can add in there to spice things up later!

leyon & mikael

we can have them interact through work if you'd like, sure! but leyon's pretty shallow and if he doesn't sense somebody's interested in him either to give him attention or fuck him, he's usually unfriending them or deleting their number.

of course if it's for work, he'll be forced to work with him; so it could be a kind of 'ugh this guy' relationship eventually.
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
leyon's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 19:40:23 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]relationship type
[attr="class","content"]
Mika doesn’t mean anything by it. Just that he doesn’t want to be another notch on someone’s belt. That and he’s still pining over his first love who died but due to her being his charge and him her knight he never opened up about his feelings for her before he died. I mean if he’s interested in sword play he could teach him or they could train together when they’re both not caught up going work. Mikael is nothing if not persistent if he thinks there was a bud of friendship between them. Though his stance on morals might drive Leyon up the wall.

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]friends with benefits
[attr="class","content"]
Jade’s a wild card. It’s possible he would right on the line of thinking love is a sham. He wants to believe otherwise though. With Jade rather or not he’s upset about them not becoming something more is hard to determine. I know he wouldn’t fight for him though. I think if he found out about his past affair that he would take more offense to that. He might be a player but he does have standards. As long as someone has a boyfriend/girlfriend he won’t so much as flirt with them.