Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 7:02:59 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

When Dorian had heard the news that Eris was spotted in Sootopolis recently, the Mad Dog dropped everything to head over. Arriving by submarine, rather than flying in on his Charizard, the Mad Dog's arrival into the Rocket-occupied city was a quiet one.

Ever since the day they attacked Mt. Pyre, and Littleroot Town as Meteno hurtled towards the planet, Eris and had been missing. Both of them were involved in the attack on Littleroot, while he was with the forces attacking Mt. Pyre. They both went missing in the aftermath, and Dorian was worried about them both. So to hear that Eris made it to Sootopolis was of relief to Dorian.

Upon pinpointing the girl's location, Dorian raced over to find her. Dorian would knock on a door with a special knock he'd taught Eris years ago, something she'd recognize, if she were there.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 13:15:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The seaside clinic is quiet as it always is, a severe lack of activity meaning that they can focus on their one troublemaker patient. She's just about finished having her bandages changed by the nurse when she hears the knock, her eyes widening as she hops to her feet. And despite the nurse's protests, she totters over to the door with a slight hop in her steps, more than happy to crack it open and take a peek at who it might be.[break][break]

"Uncle Dorian!!" The cheer in her voice is undeniable, even though her eyes don't quite shine as bright as they usually do. It's evident that she's a little out of sorts, the way that the nurse tries to coax her back into the room only helping to reinforce that fact. A little further into the room, Reiner grunts, curled up on his bed as he watches the interaction by the door.[break][break]

"What are you doing here?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 11:33:36 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Eris opens the door, Dorian smiles, and crouches down to give her a hug.

"Eris, I was so worried!", he told her.

That was when he noticed just how bad a state she seemed to be in. Now he had to wonder what happened that required the nurse to bandage her up like she did, what the League put her through.

"I heard you were spotted in Sootopolis, and I had to check in on you.", he'd tell her, while noticing the nurse attempting to coax her back in. "Come on, let's let the nurse do her work.", he'd tell her as he moved inside.

"Good to see you again, Reiner.", he'd greet the Luxray with a warm smile.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 12:01:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Coming from any doctor or nurse who's been unfortunate enough to have Eris be one of their patients, it is often agreed that she simply doesn't cooperate. But with a few quick words from Dorian, she's more than happy to oblige, carefully tottering back to her seat and settling down long enough for the nurse to fasten the bandages. And as soon as she's done - That crooked smile on her face is more than telling - the nurse gives a brief nod to Dorian and takes her leave.[break][break]

"I'm fine! Alive and kicking and all!" She hums, absentmindedly swinging her legs as she taps at her knees. And Reiner finally finds just about enough will to get to his feet, letting out a hearty yawn and stretching before slinking over to take his rightful spot.[break][break]

"Doc's got me on..." She looks to her palms as if something might be written there. "Uhm... all the good meds I think. Makes all the pain less painful and stuff!"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 0:58:26 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian lets the nurse do her work in silence. Though her words are meant to reassure, the fact that a girl her age is on as much medicine as she is only worries the Mad Dog even more. Looking at all the medicine she's on makes it even worse for him.

"Eris, please tell me what happened. You're not in trouble, or anything, I promise.", he told the young girl. "I just want to know why you ended up in such a state."

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 2:00:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Information is a rather dangerous resource for her to be holding in such a situation. She has a name, she has an identity, she has a location to tie everything together. But as with , if she allows herself to say such things carelessly, she will have no control over how things will continue to spiral.[break][break]

Even now, she figures that she might have said a little too much to the underboss. Despite every red flag she's seen, she'd been careless, just because of how strangely comforting his presence had been. Maybe it's because she knows him to be the kind to focus on bigger fish and let the lesser enemies come to him.[break][break]

"Does it really matter? Her gaze keeps tight to the ground. And her free hand runs through Reiner's mane, carefully combing the tangles out of his bed hair. "It was just... really bad."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 2:17:47 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian frowned at the girl's reluctance to talk to him. He had to ask himself what would keep her from talking to him. Did someone within Rocket do this to her? Was it someone that she feared couldn't be touched otherwise?

"Of course it matters.", he'd tell her. "When I took you in, I made a promise to protect you. And it's been twice now that I've been unable to protect you. No, far more than that.", he laments. That wasn't to mention the fact that she was even pulled into Rocket in the first place. "Please, I want to make sure you have some justice.", he'd plead with her.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 3:59:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Of course it matters. That's how a family works, isn't it? But she still hesitates in the face of such a concept -[break][break]

"What does that kind of justice mean?"[break][break]

Untangle the knots, unravel the truth. She's learnt that being easily swayed by such things gets her burnt.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 0:09:05 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian frowns as she asks. He doesn't doubt that she knows exactly what he means. Her innocence was stripped away from her, violently, when they had razed Kanto to the ground. Though he wanted to give her some semblance of a childhood, he knew that it was too late. That even before he saved her from that angry mob, the damage was done.

Lying to her would be an insult.

"An eye for an eye.", he admitted to her. "I'm going to do onto them, what they did to you.", he continued solemnly. The fervor and eagerness he usually had for such actions was strangely absent.

This was no matter of pleasure for him. No, this was about avenging a girl he saw like a niece. No, a daughter.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 0:53:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"No." Tone as sharp as her glare.[break][break]

For a moment, she had hoped - even prayed to the uncaring gods - that he would say something else and actually mean it. But naivete will have no place in the garden that Rocket grows.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:47:36 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian had a feeling that she would reject this.

"Eris, I cannot let this go. The fact that this sort of harm could come to you is unacceptable. And if someone did this to you intentionally, then they cannot get away with it.", he'd begin.

"I love you, Eris. Not just as a niece, but like a daughter.", he'd blurt out. "And I cannot stand to see you end up like this."

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 9:27:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]If that's his definition of love, she doesn't want it. She wishes she could say that to his face, but she knows what she herself has done in the name of love. To this day, she wonders if it was truly love or simply a fear of letting go.[break][break]

"I'm fine! I'm still alive right now." That's all that should matter. That's all that had mattered to her when she got back. Her hands clasp at Dorian's own, small and cold as she feels in that very moment.[break][break]

"Don't... just don't."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 9:14:13 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian held her hands gently, but lovingly. As much as he just wanted her to be happy, he also couldn't let go.

"Eris, if the one responsible for this is still out there, then who's to say they won't hurt you again?", he asked her. "I can't stand bad things like this happening to you. So please, help me make it right.", he pleaded with her, tears forming.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 10:14:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Who is to say that they won't hurt her again? If the League have let someone like that simply walk away with some good old slap on the wrist, there's so much she dreads...[break][break]

"Killing them isn't going to make things any easier for me either." She stops him there. The fact that she even tries to convince herself those are crocodile tears makes her hurt inside. "You can't make things right."[break][break]

Not in the way she needs.[break][break]

"Don't try. Leave it alone."[break][break]

Her withholding information will only buy so much time. But there's no hiding what truths or rumours might already be out there.[break][break]

"I'm fine."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Safe Haven (Social)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 10:27:11 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian realized that she wouldn't back down.

"If you say so, Eris.", Dorian told her, defeated. "I love you.", he'd tell her tearfully.

The fact that Eris didn't want to talk to him about what happened stung the most. But then, she was right. His way of solving the problem was hideous in nature. At the end of the day, violence was what came natural to the Mad Dog.

All he could do was let go, and walk away.

But despite her attempts to dissuade him, he wasn't backing down. Though it hurt to do so, he would find other avenues of getting to the bottom of things. Finding the people who found Eris, perhaps leaning on the spies they had within the League.

tags: