[nospaces]
[attr="class","francie-wrap"]
[attr="class","francie-tab2"]

[attr="class","francie-personal"]
for the swarm

[attr="class","francie-awards"]
[attr="class","francie-awards-2"]

"we'll be battle dancing unicooooooorns!"[break][break]

francie throws four fists into the air on beat to the music coming through her headphones.[break][break]

"it's not too late! you could gamble all the heavy hitters while we're battle dancing unicorns," she twists and flicks her fingers like magic. "with glitter."[break][break]

and cue her silly dances moves. all while on the back of her carracosta who is just costing around in one of the ponds in petalburg city. originally she'd finished up a visit with her parents and saw the pond. looked comfy.[break][break]

as the song's music dies down, so too do her dance moves, which is when she hears a scream.[break][break]

"captain," she asks her carracosta. "you hear that?"[break][break]

he gives her a groan as his answer and begins to flip over, to which she takes the hint and gives a hearty, "yip," and hops up, landing back on the carracosta as he's right side up making his way over to the shore.[break][break]

once on the shore, she lets captain follow behind her and pulls the headphones out of her ears. she can see a woman frantic at a shop.[break][break]

"ma'am, you okay? what's happened?"[break][break]

and so the woman proceeds to tell her about an infestation of bugs that weren't supposed to be in her bakery. it only takes her about two seconds to pull out her phone, sending out a request for help from nearby trainers and rangers, reassuring the woman she'll get things under control.

[attr="class","francie-pkmn"]

[attr="class","francie-num"]

[newclass=.francie-wrap]margin:0 auto;width:420px;border-radius:5px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap b]color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap i]color: #cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap u]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #cecece; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-tab2]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal]border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;padding:15px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing:1px;padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px;border: solid 1px #232323;background-color: #d49736;color: #232323 !important;border-radius: 5px;margin-right: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards]background-color:#282828;padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2]text-align:justify; font: 11.5px poppins;line-height: 15px;letter-spacing: .2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:3px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar]background:transparent;width:6px;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2 img]display:block;padding:4px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn]position:absolute;height:60px;width:70px;padding:0px 0px 3px 5px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 5px;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;margin-top: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img:hover]filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img ]height:56px;width:68px;margin: 3px 3px 10px -5px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:0.5s;transition:0.5s;-ms-transition:0.5s;-o-transition:0.5s;-moz-transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-num]height: 43px;border-top:solid 1px #232323;padding:10px;display:flex;width:398px;justify-content:flex-end;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top right;gap:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 8:53:29 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
"I'm telling you, it's 100% real." Proxii said, hovering around his trainer as Vanilla sat nearby the pond, busy dabbing her borrowed fishing rod into the waters of the far side of the pond in hope of snagging a Magikarp. She had been searching for one on the account of a rumor started by a classmate in the nearby Hoenn trainer school that upon eating multiple of a certain berry, it would turn orange. Backing this claim up was her own Rotom, that had pulled up numerous websites as he reached through the web on her smartphone that he was currently possessing. "There's this island where all the Pokémon are orange. And not just the red ones, but orange everything! Haunters, Squirtles, Snorlaxes! Everything!" Vanilla shot him a questionable look, one that was calling his bluff as the Rotom would scowl. "I'm not lying, honest! Look, the Pokémap says that-"

Proxii's antennae would perk up, the end turning a stark green color as chirps began to emit from his speakers. The surprise had caught the girl off guard, looking for her to set the fishing pole aside and picking up her mobile phone. The screen would show a local alert asking for assistance with some matter or another. "We got a live one! There's somebody nearby that's put out a help request! And they're asking for Rangers! Should we go and do it?" Vanilla pondered for a moment. Should they go and find something else to involve themselves in? It would be a good chance to find somebody who had maybe caught wind of their father. She rolled her head around and gave a slow nod, picking herself up from the spot they had been seated at and soon moving towards the meeting location.

Vanilla and Proxii arrived a short while later after the request was made. The teenager would stare up at the blonde who was consoling a woman near her, with a turtle Pokémon nearby that was standing before her. The RotomDex swooped in and scanned the Pokémon as a soft robotic tone would come from its speakers:

Carracosta, the Prototurtle Pokémon. Living in the sea and on land, Carracosta has incredibly strong jaws and is capable of destroying a giant boulder with one powerful slap. They can live both in the ocean and on land. A slap from one of them is enough to open a hole in the bottom of a tanker. This Pokémon has been known to drag its land-based prey into the water to finish it off.

"How very morbid." Proxii commented on the Dex entry before present themselves to the woman. His phone screen had the request page while he hovered beside Vanilla. "Yo! Are you the one who put out the all call? We're here and ready to lend some help however we can!"

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 14:05:53 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","francie-wrap"]
[attr="class","francie-tab2"]

[attr="class","francie-personal"]

[attr="class","francie-awards"]
[attr="class","francie-awards-2"]

the woman she's trying to comfort slowly calms down once help arrives, but then looks a bit worried when the help is, in fact, what the woman deems as another child.[break][break]

francie tries to take it as a compliment to her skin care routine, turning to the newcomer and their rotom.[break][break]

"hey there!" she greets, he carracosta gives a soft snort of a hello in return.[break][break]

"yeah, that was me. mrs. leigh here has a bit of a bug problem in her bakery. nasty business. i have a few houndour i can send into the ducts, get rid of any potential nests."[break][break]

she's already working the problem, instead of introducing herself. she only realizes this when captain gives a small whine.[break][break]

"oh! my bad, my bad." finally a hand is extended to the girl. "m'name's francie! this is captain. nice to meet you, and thanks so much for coming to help me out!"

[attr="class","francie-pkmn"]

[attr="class","francie-num"]

[newclass=.francie-wrap]margin:0 auto;width:420px;border-radius:5px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap b]color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap i]color: #cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap u]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #cecece; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-tab2]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal]border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;padding:15px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing:1px;padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px;border: solid 1px #232323;background-color: #d49736;color: #232323 !important;border-radius: 5px;margin-right: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards]background-color:#282828;padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2]text-align:justify; font: 11.5px poppins;line-height: 15px;letter-spacing: .2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:3px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar]background:transparent;width:6px;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2 img]display:block;padding:4px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn]position:absolute;height:60px;width:70px;padding:0px 0px 3px 5px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 5px;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;margin-top: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img:hover]filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img ]height:56px;width:68px;margin: 3px 3px 10px -5px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:0.5s;transition:0.5s;-ms-transition:0.5s;-o-transition:0.5s;-moz-transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-num]height: 43px;border-top:solid 1px #232323;padding:10px;display:flex;width:398px;justify-content:flex-end;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top right;gap:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:56:20 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Proxii crackled with glee at the ranger who greeted them. Vanilla offered a friendly wave, remaining her quiet and meek self as the younger woman would introduce the two of them to the presumed client, Mrs. Leigh, that had pushed the ranger to ask for help. Bug problems, huh? One would have assumed that she'd be able to solve this with a few cans of insect repellent but maybe it was a slower Ranger day. Besides, Vanilla had been meaning to meet more Ranger people anyway. "So killing a few bugs, huh? Sounds pretty easy to me, kekekek~" The Rotom cheered, Vanilla fumbling and pressing her large glasses up her nose again as the two watched the woman extend a hand to the teen. Vanilla smiled, quietly extending it as she took the hand offered to her and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Francie! I'm Proxii, and this is Vanilla." After the shake, Vanilla quickly would make a series of hand motions at chest level while the Rotom possessed phone would help translate. "She's a bit shy around new people, but she's happy to meet a Ranger. After this mission, would you be able to answer a quick question?"

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 17:31:51 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fran-wrap"]
[attr="class","fran-main"]
[attr="class","fran-main2"]

[attr="class","fran-top"]
[attr="class","fran-top-tag"]

[attr="class","fran-pkmn"]

watching the rotom speak for the girl and make motions had francie giving a soft smile. instead of letting her energy radiate at it's usual decimal, she clams herself down a bit.[break][break]

least she could do, after all, is calm down her yamper level energy to something more like a poochyena to try and help not to startle the girl.[break][break]

"absolutely! as far as how to clear the bugs out, i usually have my two houndours halle and berry go in and smoke the place. bugs come crawling out because the shops uninhabitable, then i just have my aerodactyl blow some air through the place to clear the smog out while halle and berry take care of the bugs and chase them into the wilds."[break][break]

relocation at its finest.[break][break]

"but, did you have any ideas? i'm open for change."

[newclass=.fran-wrap]width:430px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-wrap b ] color:#d4a53c;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-wrap i ]color:#cdcdcd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-wrap u ]text-decoration: none;font: bold 13px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: .5px;color: #dbb859;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-main]padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-main2]width:360px;padding:25px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-31px -31px -1px -31px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;justify-content:space-between;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-top]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,0px 0px 0px #333333,0px 0px 0px #333333;margin:0px -31px;padding:10px;background-color:#232323;height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-top-tag]height:17px;width:100%;background:linear-gradient(to right, #d49736, #d5ad40);border-radius:3px;overflow:hidden;z-index:1;position:relative;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-top-tag div]margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-top-tag a]font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;line-height:17px!important;color:#232323!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px 0px 0px #333333,-2px 0px 0px #333333;border:solid 1px #232323;margin:0px -31px 0px -31px;background-color:#323232;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;gap:6px;align-items:center;justify-content:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn div]margin-top:-10px;margin-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:55px;height:55px;text-align:center;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;-webkit-transition:0.3s;transition:0.3s;-ms-transition:0.3s;-o-transition:0.3s;-moz-transition:0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn div i]background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn div:hover]background-color:#272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn img]margin-top:-10px;margin-left:-5px;height: 56px;max-width: 68px !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn span]font: 11.5px poppins; padding:25px 35px 30px 35px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn a]margin: -70px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 3:28:25 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
It was a pretty solid plan. Smoke the bugs out with heat and fire types and then blow the rest away or chase them out. Vanilla did notice that she had become a little less animated, quiet even, though wondered why that could really be. Her Rotom hovered beside her as Francie would lay out her plan for dealing with everything, understanding exactly what it could be that would get them out. He was chipper enough to offer his and Vanilla's own suggestions.

"Both are pretty good plans. Outside of that, we have two options. The first being that I get inside of the air conditioner and turn up the heat. I'll turn any of those bugs into charcoal!" The teen shot him a look as if to warn him against such an action, but would then conjure a long series of hand motions once more while Proxii huffed. "Well I thought it would work. But we did have a Bramblin that can entangle all of the bugs inside of them. His name is Garlic, but he could just roll around and collect them all like that. But you're the Ranger here. Whatever you wanna do is fine by us!"

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 19:56:21 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fran-wrap"]
[attr="class","fran-main"]
[attr="class","fran-main2"]

[attr="class","fran-top"]
[attr="class","fran-top-tag"]

[attr="class","fran-pkmn"]

"well now hang on! that's a great idea!"[break][break]

francie beams, moving to return her carracosta to her hip, giving captain's capsule a kiss before putting it back on her belt and taking out two other capsules, one in each hand. pressing the button in the middle, the expand before she presses it again and the two houndours are released from within.[break][break]

one snorts, sneezing, while the other starts to immediately sniff about.[break][break]

"meet halle and berry! they'll help to try and corral the bugs into your bramblin, garlic."[break][break]

the only reason she knows what a bramblin is, is because of all the social media surrounding paldean pokémon as of late.[break][break]

"whatcha think?"

[newclass=.fran-wrap]width:430px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-wrap b ] color:#d4a53c;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-wrap i ]color:#cdcdcd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-wrap u ]text-decoration: none;font: bold 13px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: .5px;color: #dbb859;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-main]padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-main2]width:360px;padding:25px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;margin:-31px -31px -1px -31px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;justify-content:space-between;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-top]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,0px 0px 0px #333333,0px 0px 0px #333333;margin:0px -31px;padding:10px;background-color:#232323;height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-top-tag]height:17px;width:100%;background:linear-gradient(to right, #d49736, #d5ad40);border-radius:3px;overflow:hidden;z-index:1;position:relative;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-top-tag div]margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-top-tag a]font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;letter-spacing:1px!important;line-height:17px!important;color:#232323!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px 0px 0px #333333,-2px 0px 0px #333333;border:solid 1px #232323;margin:0px -31px 0px -31px;background-color:#323232;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;gap:6px;align-items:center;justify-content:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn div]margin-top:-10px;margin-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:55px;height:55px;text-align:center;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;-webkit-transition:0.3s;transition:0.3s;-ms-transition:0.3s;-o-transition:0.3s;-moz-transition:0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn div i]background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn div:hover]background-color:#272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn img]margin-top:-10px;margin-left:-5px;height: 56px;max-width: 68px !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn span]font: 12px poppins; padding:25px 35px 30px 35px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fran-pkmn a]margin: -70px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 10:32:58 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla smiled at Francie liking her plan, giving a silent thumbs up while she unhooked a Pokeball from her belt and tossed it into the air. After a flash of light and the capsule opening, a Bramblin would let out its quiet chirps while peering up towards the two newer Pokemon it had seen. Vanilla motioned for them as Proxii quickly jumped towards the one sneezing and gave a quick little scan of the Houndour for its memory:

Houndour, the Dark Pokémon. Houndour travel in packs and communicate through barks in order to surround their prey. Around dawn, its ominous howl echoes through the area to announce that this is its territory. When it becomes your partner, it's very loyal to you as its Trainer and will obey your orders.

"Hey Halle and Berry! This is gunna work way better than the original plan. Plus all those cakes and stuff won't get too damaged by raising the temperature." The Bramblin let out more quiet chitters as Garlic would bounce up and down in agreement. "He says that he's ready, but doesn't want to get turned into firewood by your friends." Once everyone was ready, Vanilla ordered Garlic to fall behind the two Houndours and make way for them to chase the bug types towards him before scooping them all up. The tumbleweed did as was asked, rolling around as his thick, dried out weedy body was picking up all sorts of things, bugs included.

"Yes! It's working! We just gotta roll up all of these little guys as we can!"

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 21:19:35 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

seeing their teamwork come to life has francie clapping her hands and giving a hearty laugh, how couldn't she be proud? halle and berry were working together as a beautiful team, she couldn't have asked for better if she tried.[break][break]

"well done! keep up the good work girls!"[break][break]

she's used to yelling 'boys' because of her lycanrocs. the girls are different, but she's not disappointed by them. besides, she enjoys switching up from her rock babies every once in a while. some pokémon just hit a special place in her heart regardless of type.[break][break]

she's even beginning to warm up to vulpix now that she's hanging out with more.[break][break]

"way to go!" she helps to keep rallying the bugs that emerge out into the wild. once the pups are done, she bends down and gives them all sorts of attention.[break][break]

"and you too vanilla! your garlic really saved the day too."

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 23:56:28 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The two Houndour and Bramblin were a perfect match for tackling the infestation. Garlic rolled around as all types of creepy crawlies would be out and about inside of the bakery. The dry, tangley body of the grass type had entangled a lot of other bugs that had the unfortunate luck of getting stuck while fleeing from the dogs. Vanilla quietly cheered alongside Francie as did Proxii, who'd float from above to provide an overhead view in the event they might have missed a spot. The bugs fortunate enough to not get stuck within Garlic had raced outside to run away, leaving everyone behind. Vanilla even had to step away to clear a path for them.

Once the day was won over the bug types, she smiled, pumping her fist towards the older woman. "We did it!" Proxii cheered, wings crackling around as he spun around his partner a few times in celebration. Vanilla dug into her back and provided ample snacks to Halle, Berry and Garlic. They were little treats specially made for fire types she had been working on perfecting as Proxii narrated as she set them before the dogs. "We're from Galar where Vanilla's family are well known around as pretty good bakers. But she's working on becoming Pokéchef and finding new Pokémon safe snacks and treats. This batch is totally safe, since she's worked around fire types a lot."

Once finished, Vanilla smiled up at Francie, then reached to pull her phone that Proxii was possessing to cover her face. The screen would change to containing a featureless face that would mock the movement of her lips while she'd speak. "Ah, th-thank you, Francie...We did want to ask about the Rangers." she began, "We're searching for somebody who's affiliated w-with the Rangers but has gone missing. Do you or anybody you know have access to a record of, like...people you rescue or find?"

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 0:14:53 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

the timid nature in which this child takes is a startling contrast to most people francie's used to dealing with. she doesn't mind it, though. she understands that her energy can sometimes scare timid people, so she keeps herself resigned and calm.[break][break]

"i think that my captain, , could probably figure it out for you. if you don't want to do the search directly, i can speak with him on your behalf. or if you like, i can set up a meeting for the three of us sometime in ever grande city."[break][break]

since that's where she typically works, after tall.[break][break]

"but it's totally up to you. if you don't want me apart of the process at all, i can just give you the captain's information and you can contact him yourself."[break][break]

halle and berry sniff around for more treats. when they don't find them, their attention turns to playing with the bramblin like a sort of ball, nudging garlic playfully as if asking to play soccer.

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 1:11:47 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Once free of the insects, Garlic chittered and rolled outwards away from the home before shaking its weeds free of any residual bugs and such. As they skittered away, it rolled along while idly waiting a few feet across from Vanilla and Francie as the two canines were sniffing around. Vanilla perked up at the mention of somebody that may have been able to help them locate who they were looking for. "Ah-Either would help us greatly. Um, if we do decide to do the meeting,..." she hesitated, facing away while fussing to herself for a moment before continuing. "C-Can you attend with me? I'm not very good with meeting new people. A-And a captain that Dad might have..." The girl froze at her slight mistake, wincing as she mentally berated herself for divulging that information.

"Fine, ah-I guess I can explain." Vanilla began. Meanwhile, Garlic would look over towards Halle and Berry as they nudged him. The sphere shaped Pokémon allowed them to them with him, the lightweight creating the perfect soccer ball for the both of them. "My father, when I was born, was called into League and Ranger business in Hoenn. But one day, he never returned home or even return back to his superiors. When I was old enough to leave Galar and travel here, I wanted to find out what happened to him, e-evn if he's..." Vanilla shook her head and turned around to Francie again. "I'm sorry for not telling you. Ah-I just want my Dad back..."

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 16:35:13 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

truth be told, she's nosy. of course she would want to know all of the information that vanilla was giving her. but was she going to pry it from the girl?[break][break]

absolutely not! information like that?? super private, and unless she were to be hired officially to help vanilla find her dad, there was no way she would ever be demanding that kinda information! however, she is admittedly relieved she did get asked.[break][break]

it shows in a soft smile as she bends down a bit, so that she's not intimidating vanilla, hoping to make her comfortable.[break][break]

"hey, no worries. i'm here to help, of course. i'll be there for you, for sure. i can set it up and help get you to ever grande city if you need. or me and can come to you."[break][break]

whichever would be easier for her, of course.[break][break]

oh, and of course, halle and berry are having a lovely time playing carefully with garlic. bouncing him around gently but not enough to cause harm. they wouldn't get treats if they caused harm.

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 2:35:02 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The screen facing Francie would go from a neutral one to a smiling, elated one as the sensors picked up the change in Vanilla's mouth shape. "R-Really? You'll help?" She paused, her tone of voice filling with a once absent energy. SHe appreciated any kind of help, but this? This would be something else! "Thank you...I can't think of a way to repay you now, buh-but I can try to think of one somehow! A ride to Grande city would be nice too. I don't really have a Pokémon that can fly me just yet." The teenager smiled, exhaling as her familiarity with the girl was slowly growing. Although young and timid with the world, Vanilla did possess a strong will to venture this far by herself. On the precipice of the next step in her adventure, she was finally going to have some kind of a lead to go off of. "Is there anything I can do to help you or the Rangers? Ah-I can't do much, but I want to try and pay you guys back..."

Garlic, as patient and irritable as he was, would allow the two Houndours to play ball with him. He bounced along as they ran around, sometimes veering in a nonsensical direction just to keep the two of them on their toes while chittering with what resembled a laugh.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 13:04:46 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"help the rangers? uh... i mean, tasks and missions i guess."[break][break]

francie wasn't entirely sure how somebody could help the rangers. in her mind, the rangers were the ones who were helping others. and that brings to her mind a solution to the problem of how vanilla can help.[break][break]

with a proud smile, she looks to vanilla and lifts a finger into the air, as if she's had an idea. her smile brightens as she looks to the girl with enthusiasm strong enough to jump start a pikachu.[break][break]

"all you gotta do is make sure you're safe and sound! best hope a ranger can have is a slow day. busy days mean people are struggling. we love a slow day."[break][break]

hopefully, that came out more as 'be safe' and less as 'i'd like to be lazy please.'