she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 19:58:15 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
It was a pretty expected answer to be honest. She just really wanted to offer help wherever she could. It was a noble heart, one she had definitely inherited from her father. At Francie's advice on how to best help them, she frowned, the screen displaying her disappointment. But the message was understood. She didnt want to cause them any further trouble than she already was. Vanilla continued to pout for a moment. That look somebody gave when told to stay out of trouble when their heart was in the right, but lacking the qualified things that empowered her to help. But she quickly nodded in agreement.

"Then I'll help another way. What is your favorite kind of dessert?" she asked somewhat randomly. "I can visit from time to time. Maybe drop off treats for you guys. Just in case you or your pokemon would need something sweet…"

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 17:20:19 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

"stubborn i see."[break][break]

there is a smile as she speaks, showing no ill will toward the girl. she keeps the smile and chuckles.[break][break]

"well, captain already makes tons of sweets. and come to think of it, so do i..." if they didn't watch it, they'd end up the fact branch of the rangers!![break][break]

"so, sweets probably not a great idea. but! i'll keep your number, and if we ever need a little help, i can give you a ring! call it an i owe you, yeah??"

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 18:24:44 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla smiled a little in return to Francie. "My Dad was that way too. Mom always said that I was too hard-headed for my own good." It seemed like there was already a baker in the ranks of the Rangers. Vanilla did have to shoot her another teenage pout, the kind they gave when something didn't go their way. But still, she'd be fine with the compromise and give her number over to Francie.

"Deal!" Vanilla nodded her head along. "Um, thanks for the help and all. I'll be looking forward to meeting you and Ollie again. Maybe when we find Dad, i can introduce you to him."

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 16:26:30 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

"i'd love that!" francie beams, looking to her with her own — nearly thirty — childlike glee. "we'll find 'em, for sure."[break][break]

while she isn't naive to the possibility that vanilla's dad might not be totally... well, alive, she does have confidence that one way or the other, they'll find him. and that closure was something vanilla would need.[break][break]

"and in the mean time, if you need anything," she gets up on top of her carracosta, returning her two houndour. "just gimmie a holler, yeah?"[break][break]

pulling her phone from her pocket, she pings her number over to the rotom phone of vanilla's, giving the girl her own, and 's, contact information.

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 17:18:21 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
"For sure!" Vanilla cheered as she recalled Garlic, who had been thoroughly used as a ball at the expense of the two houndours as she was eager to try and hear something or other from the Captain of the Rangers himself. The teen was ecstatic, matching Francie's energy with the enthusiasm of an understudy. She mounted her carracosta once more, the girl nearly half her age looking up with a pleasantly well expression. Things seemed to be going alright so far. It was one lead to follow up on, with the other being the gym challenges that she no doubt would have to work on before trying.

"Thanks for all the help, Francie!" Proxii buzzed, still in his owner's grip. His receiver picked up on the data being sent to Vanilla's phone, chirping at the new contacts saved into the system. He quickly took a picture of Francie and logged it as her icon in the phone's number listing. "Until we meet again, Ranger!" Vanilla even quietly mocked a little salute in her cute fashion.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
back in black, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 0:12:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGER)