francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","francie-wrap"]
[attr="class","francie-tab2"]

[attr="class","francie-personal"]
open corsola conservation

[attr="class","francie-awards"]
[attr="class","francie-awards-2"]

the corsola bob in the water like the delightful little cuties that they are. francie is smitten, completely, by the water / rock type pokémon. she snaps a quick pick of all of them cuddled together bobbing down the route and immediately sends it to with the caption.[break][break]

I WANT ONE.
[break]

this is immediately followed with a,[break][break]

You think they'll notice if one goes missing?
👀 🙈
[break]

returning the phone to her pocket, she hops onto captain's back, her carracosta, keeping her footing like a professional. she's ridden on captain's back for years now, she's comfortable this way.[break][break]

"alright," her voice is chipper and her confidence floods out of her sunshine smile as she looks to her partner. "you read ta get these guys movin'?"

[attr="class","francie-pkmn"]

[attr="class","francie-num"]

[newclass=.francie-wrap]margin:0 auto;width:420px;border-radius:5px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap b]color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap i]color: #cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap u]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #cecece; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-tab2]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal]border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;padding:15px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing:1px;padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px;border: solid 1px #232323;background-color: #d49736;color: #232323 !important;border-radius: 5px;margin-right: -5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards]background-color:#282828;padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2]text-align:justify; font: 11.5px poppins;line-height: 15px;letter-spacing: .2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:3px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar]background:transparent;width:6px;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2 img]display:block;padding:4px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn]position:absolute;height:60px;width:70px;padding:0px 0px 3px 5px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 5px;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;margin-top: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img:hover]filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img ]height:56px;width:68px;margin: 3px 3px 10px -5px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:0.5s;transition:0.5s;-ms-transition:0.5s;-o-transition:0.5s;-moz-transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-num]height: 43px;border-top:solid 1px #232323;padding:10px;display:flex;width:398px;justify-content:flex-end;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top right;gap:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
i am only a nameless soul heading into a pure, black void
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
rocks sink, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 19:27:53 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Fox is dressed in a wetsuit, black with sweeps of (his signature) green. He pulls his hair back and ties it into a loose bun, toes sinking in the cold, wet sand.

The Corsola, bless them, don’t seem too much the worse for wear. Many of them have weathered the cold snap without much trouble, though the more affected had been carted off to warming facilities and just now reintroduced to the group.

“Ready,” he says, voice quiet below the rasping din of the little pink corals, though when he looks up to find his mission partner he stares, instead into the belly of a massive turtle.

“Ah.” He has to crane his neck up to see her. “Impressive. Though I think Inari would bite me if I tried that.” He turns to look back at his Blastoise, who is bringing up the rear, arms full of smaller, baby Corsola, who can’t quite keep up.

Maacaah coos at his side, the little Spheal rolling out into the first chilly gray waves that lap up at the shore.

“You take point and we’ll guard the flank?” Fox says, smiling.
[attr="class","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
rocks sink, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 20:36:57 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]

seeing the blastoise has francie giving a warm smile. captain beneath her snorts into the water, as if to feel insulted that anybody wouldn't love lugging around their trainer.[break][break]

to be fair, cap has only known francie as a trainer and truthfully she spoils them with so much affection they don't fuss about anything, really.[break][break]

"hear that?" she asks captain as she bends down to give his head pets and a kiss at the very top. "we're gonna take point. ready to play momma swanna to these cutie lil duckletts??"[break][break]

a primordial groan leaves the ancient beast. it gets the attention of the corsolas and serves as his answer to francie, who takes a seat to ground herself better as captain takes off into the water, corsola following behind them.[break][break]

"let's gooooo!!!" she rejoices, hand thrust in the air happily.[break][break]

she has no idea there's a corsola mimicking her movements, thrusting it's little nub into the air and accidentally flipping over, only to eventually be pushed right side up by a few others.

[newclass=.francie-wrap]margin:0 auto;width:420px;border-radius:5px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap b]color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap u]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #cecece; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-tab2]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal]border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;padding:15px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing:1px;padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px;border: solid 1px #232323;background-color: #d49736;color: #232323 !important;border-radius: 5px;margin-right: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2]text-align:justify; font: 11.5px poppins;line-height: 15px;letter-spacing: .2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:3px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar]background:transparent;width:6px;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2 img]display:block;padding:4px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn]position:absolute;height:60px;width:70px;padding:0px 0px 3px 5px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 5px;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;margin-top: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img ]height:56px;width:68px;margin: 3px 3px 10px -5px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:0.5s;transition:0.5s;-ms-transition:0.5s;-o-transition:0.5s;-moz-transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-num]height: 43px;border-top:solid 1px #232323;padding:10px;display:flex;width:398px;justify-content:flex-end;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top right;gap:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
rocks sink, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 21:28:11 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"] hops to quite quickly and leaves little room for Fox to doubt her competency. The ancient-seeming Carracosta quickly calls the Corsola to order with a noise he thinks maybe the earth produced when it was forming.

With great, ponderous steps, the beast makes his way to deeper water and dips to sluice through it, his blonde compatriot thrusting her fist to the sky in a victorious gesture that all the Corsola attempt to copy. It goes down the line, like a game of telephone, and each little hunk of coral pulses once skyward before diving into the water.

Like a hoard of pink popcorns, they are off, Inari allowing the littler ones to clamber on top of her shell as she, too, sinks to her chest in the sea, and begins to follow the daisy-chain of Corsola.

Maacah waits up for Fox to loop an arm around him before he’s barking excitedly and pulling his trainer through the water. It’s cold but refreshing. After a bit, Fox pushes off of his Spheal and grabs onto the rim of Inari’s shell.

“So what made you take this mission?” Fox asked, calling up over the bubbling, splashing group of Corsola as he let Inari drag him easily through the surf.

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
rocks sink, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 22:12:10 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]

for a few moments it's just them and the corsola making their way across the route. comfortable, fun, and overall francie's enjoying herself.
[break][break]
the conversation is well received. she turns half way on the back of her carracosta, to face the man she's taken the mission with. a hand raises, beginning to tick off reasons in an animated fashion.
[break][break]
"well, for one, i absolutely love these little guys. they're too cute, right?? just look at them, bobbin' about. for two, i like helping pokémon in general. i had some spare time after my hike this morning, so i browsed the help ads."[break][break]

one can almost imagine francie, fresh from her shower on her phone looking through job postings and getting so excited she dances out of her towel when she sees the ad for helping the corsolas![break][break]

helps that she might end up being able to take one home. or so the job said.[break][break]

"what about you?"[break][break]

she puts her hands down and eagerly smiles down. if she were a lycanroc herself, her tail would be wagging.

[newclass=.francie-personal a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing:1px;padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px;border: solid 1px #232323;background-color: #d49736;color: #232323 !important;border-radius: 5px;margin-right: -5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
rocks sink, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 22:17:42 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Fox has his fingers gripped loosely onto the rim of Inari’s shell as she tugs him through the water, carapace breaching the sea like a small island. Some of the smaller Corsola clamber up on top of her for a safe ride.

He smiled up at Francie as she talked to him off the back of her own turtle. “They are very cute.”

He thought it was rather exceptional of someone to just be having a chill day and decide to head out and help some Pokemon. It sounded like Francie had a heart of gold.

“Ahhh, it’s kind of a long story,” he says, grinning and waving a hand as though waving away a bad smell, flipping over to float on his back, changing the hands on Inari’s shell. “Th’ short version is I got arrested and this is part of my community service. But I don’t mind. It’s better than picking up trash.”

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
rocks sink, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 13:13:51 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

almost immediately her eyes are brimming with excitement. she had so many questions and didn't know if it was proper to just barrel them out of her mouth like she would have in her youth.[break][break]

y'know, like, five years ago. she just would have gushed out asking about what he did to be arrested, if he had done really bad community serves jobs, how long he'd have to do them for, if he had a cause for what he did--[break][break]

instead, she furrows her brows and wills herself to not bombard the stranger with her curiosity. even if it was beginning to boil over.[break][break]

"that's cool." being a criminal is not cool, francie. she realizes this and winces. "i mean, uh. i don't like, look down on you or anything."[break][break]

because she's thinking too hard, she word vomits.[break][break]

"anything is better than picking up trash! for sure, people can be so messy sometimes y'know? like slateport beach is always trashed. and there's always rangers or trainers picking it up for cash."[break][break]

what a conspiracy she never thought about until now.

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
rocks sink, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 20:08:30 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Fox lets his head roll back, tepid seawater sluicing over his head. Tendrils of black hair have snaked free of their tie and halo out around him.

“It wouldn’t bother me if you did,” he said, and his tone is genial and genuine. “Obviously, I’m not--,” he paused, because he was going to say a murderer, or anything like that, but was that really true? “--not considered a danger, by any means. Or else why would they let me roam about?”

He had to laugh.

“Or, who knows. With the state of things, maybe they might.”

He flips himself back right-side up and listens as she extols the garbage-spreading vices of humanity. “Oh, it’s horrible,” he says, and he’s half-telling the truth and half-being dramatic. “And I’ve not even been in Hoenn over a true summer. I imagine the heat makes everything worse.”

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
rocks sink, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 13:16:51 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

"oh man the smell is like you wouldn't believe in the summer!"[break][break]

frnacies arms fly up in exasperation. captain beneath her only shifts slightly when she waves enthusiastically atop him. he's used to her energy and knows how to counter balance her antics.[break][break]

"oh," she glances up, beaming brightly. "look at that we're almost through the route. wow, time really flies when you're yappin' about trash and crime."[break][break]

she wondered if that was why rocket thought of themselves as so progressive... but instead of voicing it, she keeps the words to herself and looks back at her partner.[break][break]

"either way, you seem like a pretty a-okay guy to me. i hope life treats you well."

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
rocks sink, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 20:49:10 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Thankfully, things seem to be wrapping up without incident. They’ve managed to deliver their charges successfully-- all in all, it was quite a pleasing, quick little swim.

“Mm. Having good company certainly helps.”

He hauls himself onto his Blastoise’s back and does a final head count of all the little corals, smiling satisfactorily when they are all accounted for.

“Thank you,” he says, sitting back on Inari’s shell, “the same to you. Look me up if you ever need to do more eco-work.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rocks sink, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 0:44:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGERS)