francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","francie-wrap"]
[attr="class","francie-tab2"]

[attr="class","francie-personal"]
A WHALE OF A PROBLEM

[attr="class","francie-awards"]
[attr="class","francie-awards-2"]

whoever discovered the poor whale on the beach had sent out an alert asking for somebody who could take care of a beach wailord. francie happened to be on the beach with her azumarill, letting the cutie have some fun in the sun. that little bundle of joy was pulled back into their capsule, though, and francie quickly made her way to the beach in question.[break][break]

"there's no missin' that, huh?" she asked nobody in particular, hand covering her face to give it shadow.[break][break]

that same hand adorned her mega-bracelet, an aerodactylite in the center. she let her hand fall as she started walking toward the wailord that had, in some way, suddenly appeared on the beach while she headed to get ice cream.[break][break]

"nobody got, uh, crushed, right?" she asked the person on site as she approached. the thought of that made her frown.

[attr="class","francie-pkmn"]

[attr="class","francie-num"]

[newclass=.francie-wrap]margin:0 auto;width:420px;border-radius:5px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap b]color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap i]color: #cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-wrap u]text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #cecece; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-tab2]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal]border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;padding:15px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-personal a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing:1px;padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px;border: solid 1px #232323;background-color: #d49736;color: #232323 !important;border-radius: 5px;margin-right: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards]background-color:#282828;padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2]text-align:justify; font: 11.5px poppins;line-height: 15px;letter-spacing: .2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:3px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2::-webkit-scrollbar]background:transparent;width:6px;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-awards-2 img]display:block;padding:4px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn]position:absolute;height:60px;width:70px;padding:0px 0px 3px 5px;background-color:#d4a53c;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 5px;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;margin-top: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img:hover]filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-pkmn img ]height:56px;width:68px;margin: 3px 3px 10px -5px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:0.5s;transition:0.5s;-ms-transition:0.5s;-o-transition:0.5s;-moz-transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie-num]height: 43px;border-top:solid 1px #232323;padding:10px;display:flex;width:398px;justify-content:flex-end;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top right;gap:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
memories of sand, [ o / m ]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 23:53:24 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost was making noise in the ranger unit. He was a bit of a hot has but he kept his cool most of the time. But this new case he is taking on seems to put him at unease. How could a Pokemon of this size be washed ashore? Well, he was hoping that the water was in itself. 
Was the reason behind all of this? But something else could be lurking out there and if it does not belong in this part of the waters. That would make this job a lot that more harder to do. Soon enough he would start to hear footsteps getting closer and closer. 

At first, he had it no mind.  But soon it became clear that the footsteps were coming closer and not away from the scene. That is when he heard someone say out loud. Asking a question about did anyone get crushed. Soon Ghost would stand up to his full height. As the wind started to blow. He would hold on to his hat. As his on his right risk if one paid close attention to it. They could see his mega bracelet with a certain mega stone in it. 

Ghost would look on and then he would say in response to that question.  "Well let's just hope nobody under here."

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 14:47:09 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

"hoping's no good," francie says as she turns to the newcomer and smiles. "you gotta be sure. if we're gonna move this beast, then we gotta be sure there's nothing under it. cause if there is, then somebody could get even more hurt, or worse, in the process of moving it."[break][break]

mega evolution was not something to be taken lightly and neither were the potential injuries i the pokémon wasn't properly moved. but then again, francie also just liked to be sure.[break][break]

at least, in situations like this. where they could afford to think before they acted.[break][break]

"my name's francie, but the way. what kinda mega pokémon do you have? we'll need a lot of muscle for this movement." she asks, looking to the newcomer with a soft smile. a welcoming one.

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 7:35:27 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"Francie aye, well the world calls me Ghost...Ghost FireHeart I am a Pokemon ranger and I am a Pokemon Chaser. Nice to meet you."  It seems he just met someone willing to help him out. She had the smile of someone friendly. Rather she was a Rocket member or a Ranger. So long as she was here to help this poor Pokemon he was all game for it. 
As she asked what kind of mega Pokemon he have. A cheerful smile would come on his face. As he pulled out his Pokeball. 

There it had the letters RR on it. As he pointed the pokeball toward the newcomer he would then throw it up in the air. As the red light flashed out Ghost would then say to her. 

"Well, aren't you the curious one? But this is my main Pokemon I had him since I could remember. His name is Roc Royal and he proclaims the strongest salience well dragon Pokemon there is."

As he looked on he would give a smile as the mighty salience started to fly overhead. Flapping its wings causing the sand below to stir almost as if a sand storm came about. Soon he would landed on the sandy beach as he would walk up to Ghost and start to nibble on his shorts. 

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 18:10:15 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

for a moment, francie considers what it means to be a pokémon chaser. sounds strange. like it belongs in a sci-fi movie. definitely sounds like something she'd stumble upon in a late night doom scroll on netflix...[break][break]

his words sound like a mystery or a riddle. she blinks at him in confusion but the moment a salamence shoots overhead, she beams.[break][break]

"somebody i jokingly call mom has like twenty-three of those."[break][break]

it's an offhanded comment about she doesn't even think twice about saying. the queen of dragons. francie will forever just smile whenever she thinks of her.[break][break]

"well, at any rate, get that guy mega evolved and me, you, and tilly'll get this underway, yeah?"

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 4:06:58 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Lights camera action it was show time. As Ghost took his mega bracelet and started to fold it around himself. As Roc Royal took to the sky. As the chain around his neck would light up and he started to glow. 
Ghost would be smiling like the Joker as Roc Royal burst out of the light and now was mega evolved. This was rare because he was never pushed so far that he had to mega-evolve.  But if this was what it took then so be it. 

"I haven't a clue of who that is. But this dragon type will take the world and then some. One of these days it will fight even the champion main Pokemon and push the limits of even the legendary Pokemon. Now then let's get this show on the road. So after you, we shall take our place in this job of ours."

Roc Royal was now in his mega form and ready to go to work. 

Notes 
Salamence is now mega evolved 

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 15:36:23 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"whoa, really? you must be new to the region then."[break][break]

didn't everybody know ? at least, to francie they should. they would. why wouldn't they? people like weren't popular. but freya? yeah, that surprised her.[break][break]

but then again not everybody's as gossip involved and rumor savvy as our francie here.[break][break]

francie looks to tilly with a beaming smile. "you know what to do, girl!"[break][break]

it's the only command she needs to give before the aerodactyl is moving up underneath the wailord, digging into the sand and building energy around her body. she's planning to rush into the beast with a giga impact to send it sailing into the water once more.[break][break]

"maybe you can combine your attack with mind, and together they'll send that whale back into the ocean."

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 9:22:28 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
With fire in his soul and stars in his eyes. Ghost would be all set. As he looked on to see the other mega go to work. This person next to him. She was something and she had to be strong. As to achieve this form with one's Pokemon. You have to have an excellent bond with them. 
As the Giga Impact took action. Ghost heard what she had to say. 

A little more firepower is what was needed. As he looked on would then issue a command of his own. "Next then use Flame Thrower on the flying type. But only blast it behind it. As it will boost the power of the impact. 

Soon Roc Royal would fill its mouth up with fire and then let loose with a very powerful blast of fire. Aiming to add power to the incoming attack of the aerodactyl.

close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 11:43:22 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

while the attack might hurt tilly, it would only hurt a bit. luckily for tilly, anyway.[break][break]

as the combined attack lands, the great wailord gives a whine and a call, spouting water at the two as it tumbles and eventually ends up back in the ocean. tilly's exhausted form gives a screech of victory as she makes her way back up the beach, careful to walk and not fly as to not cause any sort of unintentional sand-attack on the two trainers.[break][break]

gratitude is shed by those who had reported the wailord and francie shows her own to tilly with affectionate pets while inspecting her backside, where the flames had hit. to make sure she doesn't have any burns.[break][break]

thankfully, she does not. her eyes cut to 'ghost' before she smiles.[break][break]

"thanks a bunch for the help, mr. ghost." she still can't believe that's his real name.

close tab

played by

ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Pokemon Ranger
cadet
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 5:56:59 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
As he held on to Roc Royal, he would look on to see that the giant water Pokemon was now safely back inside the waters. 
Still, he wonder how could a Pokemon of that size be even washed up on the shores. 
Then it hit him as hard as this duo had to hit the whale Pokemon. It was the water itself. It could be as gentle as one gets or even as strong as one needs to be.

As the ranger looks on he was all smiles. As Roc Royal turned back down to his normal stage three form. 
It was a clear sign of relief but he was glad that it had happened.  That they were able to get the whale Pokemon back in the water without hurting it. Looking on he would say to the other ranger in response to her. "Thanking me there is really no need to. We have a job to do and that's all there is to know. Besides we are stronger together than alone and on that note. I rarely get to use his mega form so this was fun. If you ever need help you know where to call."

Soon he would take out his Ranger phone to exchange numbers and emails with her using the Ranger net. Albeit if the other ranger wanted to and with that, the job was now done.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 23:56:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGER)