part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
opening [dw, o]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 20:46:43 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The cycling road was quiet.

It was an eerie silence. Like something was turning the space inside out. The cycling road was never quiet. But it had been raining for the better part of three days, and when it was warm enough, thundering as well. The temperature had dropped severely over the last 24 hours and now everything was encrusted in an opaque sheeting of ice.

Fox frowned at the early spring blossoms encrusted in frost. Hopefully, they would be hardy enough to hold on and continue to grow when things finally warmed up… whenever that would be.

He trekked on through the silence, Maacaah rolling along at his side.

open
fighting/flying
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
opening [dw, o]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 18:51:26 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

It had been cold the past few days. But he felt it was better to be cold than hot. He got hot to easily so to him it was easier to deal with the cold. Rook felt the same way so whenever they went out he didn’t mind not being in his pokeball. Then again it was a rarity for the Corviknight to be in his pokeball. Usually the dual type was out of his pokeball flying beside him. Only being put into his pokeball if he had to go into a place that didn’t allow him to be out.
[break][break]
But whenever he went on one of his walks he was always out. Today their walk had ended up leading them to the cycling road. Usually the place was filled with all kinds of sounds. But everything was quiet now. Seemed like there was one thing that could keep people from riding their bikes and being out and about. Or that’s what he thought until Rook alerted him to the presence of another person.
[break][break]
He wasn’t too keen on just walking up to someone and striking up a conversation. But Rook was already moving towards the other person. Resisting the urge to sigh he followed after the steel bird inclining his head towards the older person once he was close enough. ”Hello,” he said stiffly, his posture as stiff as his tone.
[break][break]
The young man was guarded that was for sure. But then again they didn’t really know each other so perhaps the other wouldn’t take to much offense. ”I wasn’t expecting to run into anyone else out.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
opening [dw, o]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 4:33:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOIBAT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWABLU APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?