TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 1:08:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

echoes of battle screamed into hallucinatory whispers of the imagination, confounded even more by the sort of living nature of this particular world. it seemed to breathe, threatening to swallow them whole the longer they stayed there.[break][break]

as always, team rocket defied such danger. that was what set them apart from most. the league could try to chase them down—but they would be too late. arceus would be theirs.[break][break]

lulu spoke into comms, ”oscar, i’m approaching your location.”[break][break]

and it was by shadow that she appeared. she looked disheveled, but determined, wiping blood from a cut on her face. her eyes were set on growing pink clouds. analyzing. concerned.[break][break]

”i’m afraid holo was telling us the truth.” as told in the report from holo’s interrogation, that hoenn had damned itself to a worser fate than before. ”the tera crystal has opened pandora’s box.”

[attr="class","ooc"]+50 mission participation[break]
+10 MP per ic post[break]
+10 MP using avatar power[break]
+10 MP mention of environmental mutation / paranoia[break]
THREAD TOTAL: 80 MP[break][break]

postdormitum: interdream zone mission[break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 0:53:45 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The Ultra Sea campaign was destined to be complicated, but the reality of the endeavor was more than even Oscar anticipated. He thought he would have an easier time now that his goals leaned more toward the academic, yet he had been caught up in fierce conflicts regardless. However, despite the chaos Oscar still had duties to attend to. He, , , and were unified in their quest to expand Rocket's resources.

In that spirit, he had arranged to meet up with Lulu at the site of an Interdream Zone anomaly--or at least it was an anomaly to him. Here in Ultra Space these sorts of occurrences could be common place for all he knew. The two met up amongst the leaking pink mists, both looking like they had gone through hell to get here. Lulu had clearly sustained some minor wounds, and Oscar's golden mask had its luster nearly completely wiped away.

Oscar folded his arms as Lulu addressed him, ignoring the bizarre sounds that radiated through the mist. "She sees Pandora's Box, I see a treasure chest. It's not gonna be easy but the fruits of our labors will be worth it." Oscar tilted his head, "You alright there? I mean I know you are but I feel like it's still polite to check in before we start."

MP TRACKER
--+10 MP per ic post

Total: 10 MP
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 6:34:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

“oscar, whatever dreams are—pathways, beings, strands of time—they’re too unstable for our world. i’d wager they don’t belong in this place either.”[break][break]

in fact, she believed it was crucial for the functioning of the multiverse that dreams remain within their own dimensions—or, of course, within the secure confines a well-built machine.[break][break]

”if the interdream zone is not contained, parallels will collide. contradictions will run rampant until nothing makes any sense anymore. until the chaos grows so thick that eventually it becomes nothing at all…”[break][break]

she paused, before looking at him, and shaking her head.[break][break]

“i’m fine.”[break][break]

with that, she drew out a pokeball, releasing her porygon-z.[break][break]

”take what you can.”[break][break]

its z-move: dreamweaver targeted the mist. wisps of dreams began to flow more from the cracks in rock, shimmering in what looked like pixels as they were absorbed, converted, filed away.

[attr="class","ooc"]+10 MP per ic post[break]
+10 MP using z-move[break]
THREAD TOTAL: 100 MP[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 23:20:49 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar did not pry further, accepting Lulu's answer at face value. She knew her own limits, if she says that she was alright then why would Oscar think otherwise? Lulu's Porygon Z got to work, reminding Oscar of his brief partnership with the specialized program not too long ago. Oscar tilted his head in the other direction, "It can really pack it in. Do you think it has like--a stomach that holds all the data? Do Porygons get hungry?"

Amusing musings aside, Oscar was starting to feel a little on edge. His mask did nothing to protect him from the mist, its sweet aroma clogging up his sinuses once again. He kept hearing things, screams and cries that he originally thought were from battles nearby. He began to recognize the voices attached to them though, echoes of long dead foes reliving their final moments. Oscar began to sweat profusely behind his mask, so he finally decided to remove it.

His face was paler than usual, drops of sweat rolling down his forehead. His helmet hair latched to his scalp, unwilling to part even with its newfound freedom. Oscar ran his fingers through the stubborn locks and kept his eyes peeled as the Porygon z continued its meal. There was no one nearby, only the voices. Yet he could not shake the feeling of being watched.

Oscar shared his uneasiness with his companion. "I feel like something is nearby. It's--I can't explain it..."

MP TRACKER
--10 MP per ic post
--10 MP mention of environmental mutation / paranoia
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 3:02:01 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the thought was a little amusing.[break][break]

”not that i’m aware of, no. they don’t need food, at least. maybe you’re onto something, though.”[break][break]

the dreams slowly stopped reaching for the porygon, leaving it in favor of drifting aimlessly towards whatever glowed above them. expanding, pervading the realm.[break][break]

in them, lulu saw something, and closed her eyes, only to be alerted a moment later by oscar.[break][break]

”something nearby?” she repeated, looking towards him and then around, for whatever he might be referring to.[break][break]

”maybe i feel it too. this place is so strange, almost as though it’s alive. like something’s always watching. is that what you mean?”

THREAD TOTAL: 110 MP[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 14:36:09 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar's eyes darted in every direction, desperately searching for a reason behind his fear. The last time he was in Interdream mist he did not feel nearly as paranoid, was it being influenced by the Ultra Sea? Perhaps the mist worked like a hallucinatory drug, with one's mindset being a deciding factor between a good and bad trip.

No--no something wanted him to know they were watching. It wanted him to fear it. What kind of creature could cause such a feeling of dread? Finally, after realizing that he had yet to do so, Oscar looked up. Is eyes widened as he witnessed something so unusual that he could hardly believe it. What peered back at him from high above seemed to be a Volcorona, but it looked--wrong. Its wings were glowing red, silently keeping it afloat as its unusually luscious eyes stared downward. Was--was it real?

The anomaly seemed to continue floating upward, eventually disappearing completely into the mist. Oscar shut his eyes tightly and shook his head, groaning as he tried to make sense of what he saw. "We gotta finish quickly, this mist is starting to get to my head."

MP TRACKER

10 MP per ic post.

TOTAL: 40
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 16:37:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

it looked robotic and futuristic. it was exciting, but she couldn’t help but think of holo’s route, and her conversation with about the atrocities that these pokemon were.[break][break]
”i think that was real, oscar.” she said, having seen it vividly too. she stared into the mist where the strange creature had disappeared. ”but it shouldn’t be.”[break][break]
a scatterbang was thrown out of their supplies, an effort to scare off anything else. she could search for one later, after rocket was victorious and the realm was theirs.
as a further precautionary measure, her tera orb was activated. the shadows glittered, revealing the stretched form of darkrai against the rocks. it peeled away from them, terastallizing beautifully into a psychic-type.[break][break]
”i’ve got all i need for now.” she turned to her porygon. ”let’s go, pz-02.”[break][break]
as she turned to leave, however, she saw something.[break][break]
sitting on the ground a few meters away was a chess board.[break][break]
”wait… what’s that?”[break][break]
walking towards it in some sort of trance, she crouched to stare at it a moment. her hand ran over the surface, and it was immediately familiar. suddenly, she was in the middle of a game. sat across from her, and she moved her knight ahead. hit the timer.[break][break]
she was extremely focused as she rearranged the rocks on the ground.

+10 MP use tera shard[break]
+10 MP scatterbang (1/8 used)
THREAD TOTAL: 140 MP[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 22:03:07 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Real? That thing was an actual pokemon? "Oh..." Was all Oscar could manage as he stared up at the sky, unsure if he wanted one or never wanted to encounter it again. Lulu's scatterbang broke his trance, causing him to yelp in surprise. "Fuckin', warn me next time! We're in a battle zone!"

Oscar's surprise melted away as Darkrai made itself known, the silly crown on its head from terastallizing doing nothing to hinder its intimidating aura. Oscar sheepishly kicked the ground as he tried not to make eye contact, "I--was just surprised is all. She can throw as many of those as she wants. Don't mind me."

Luckily for them Lulu agreed that it was time to leave. Oscar was set to follow behind her when the researcher suddenly froze. Oscar peered over, trying to grasp what the hold up was, but before he could ask Lulu would crouch down and start playing with rocks. "Ummm..." Oscar was not sure what she possibly could be doing, that is until he stepped forward and saw a hallucination of his own.

He was suddenly looking down a dock, a rather high quality sailboat waiting for him at the end. The boat bobbed softly in the water, reflecting a perfect sunrise in the distance. On the deck of the boat was a familiar young man; white hair, red eyes, pale skin, but a far more muscular figure than Oscar. A kinder face too. The man looked up, giving Oscar a smile that filled him with nostalgia. "Hey bro, you comin' or what?"

Oscar abruptly slapped himself, an almost instinctive maneuver that allowed him to escape the illusion. He was back within the bleakness of the Ultra Deep Sea, which almost seemed welcoming compared to the nightmare he just escaped. Oscar shivered, now fully understanding what was happening to Lulu. Hopefully he vision was not nearly as horrifically wholesome.

He walked over to Lulu's side, leaning down to gently shake her shoulder. "Lulu it's not real. The mist is tricking you."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 21:58:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

darkrai stared at oscar, no hostility or anything else readable in the icy pools of its gaze. it sparkled in the dim light of the ultra deep sea, ominous and quiet.[break][break]

it looked down at the avatar on the ground, still playing with rocks, until oscar drew her out of it.[break][break]

she blinked. the chess board disappeared, along with the pieces, and across from her. gone in a wisp of shadowy miasma. dropping pebbles through her fingers, she felt a wave of profound sadness.[break][break]

”oh…”[break][break]

blinked again, willing away unwelcome feelings like hands smoothing wrinkles of her pants as she stood, brushed herself off.[break][break]

”erm… we should get going, right? this'll help.”[break][break]

a mysterious ore was tossed into large boulders, creating a path that led up easily through the rift they’d been trekking along. it led deeper into the realm, towards discovery and bloodshed.

+10 MP mysterious ore (2/3 used)
THREAD TOTAL: 160 MP[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 17:35:00 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Lulu easily came to, which relieved Oscar because he did not want to have to slap her or something. She got up, determining that it was time to go before using a mystery ore to forge a path forward. Oscar had never seen that done before, so was a bit too taken aback to answer right away. Eventually he shook off his bewilderment and nodded. "Yes, onward and upward."

Oscar followed Lulu deeper into Ultra Space, catching the gaze of Darkrai as he passed. What was going through its head? Oscar wondered what effects the mist might have on the master of nightmares. A curious concept, but it was not Oscar's to get to the bottom of. He will have to press Lulu about it after all of this was over.

If either of them make it to the end that is...

MP TALLY
+50 (+10 per post)
+10 (Assisted Lulu)
+10 (Environmental paranoia)
+50 (Participating)
+100 (Mission Complete)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
possibility [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 2:57:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: