Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 1:27:25 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I want her again. The same bodyguard as last time. Jones."[break][break]
They'd honored her request, of course. Nomi was important now, involved in groundbreaking research for SPECTRA, and taking on the responsibility of wrangling the Unown in the wake of Del Mar's absence. She was a head scientist. Rocket needed her.[break][break]
So Nomi once again found herself accompanied by , the scrappy grunt who'd fought monsters with her fists in the midst of a interdimensional storm as if it were nothing out of the ordinary for her. Parker had wormed her way into Nomi's mind, latching on like a parasite. The red hair, the muscles, the scars, the smirk.[break][break]
It had been...unexpected.[break][break]
"I'm looking for Unown," she reminded Parker, the two of them climbing up the rocky terrain around Mt. Pyre. "If you see one, alert me immediately."[break][break]
It was an uncharacteristically misty day. Beside Nomi, an Unown-K hovered, following dutifully after her. She had earned that one's trust with the help of . Now, she hoped it would help her find more of its kin. On her other side, Valerian padded along, ever her loyal companion.[break][break]
"I'm not sure if we'll encounter anything as dangerous as we did last time," Nomi remarked, stealing a glance at Parker. "But Unown are unpredictable, and, in larger numbers, able to alter reality. So it's best to be on our guard." She paused. "But I also thought that maybe...I could get to know you better." She blushed a little at that.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]
Mission: Stretch of the Imagination

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 18:18:52 GMT
parker jones Avatar
fuck

she runs through a lot of scenarios when her phone goes off. when the goddamned mission report comes in. alarm bells go off in her head and she thinks a few things:

1. is it because i fell through that fucking rift and didn't tell anyone about it? was i supposed to tell someone about it?
2. did put two and two together and figure me out and go tattle to the authorities? she strikes that one immediately. 
3. did think i was too fuckin' soft on bax and now i need a babysitter?

of all possibilities, it's probably the latter. of the three, it's probably the least terrifying. probably has the least consequences. but still, is it not enough that she keeps her head down and gets her job done? rocket gets its money and she keeps her hands (mostly) clean.

it's misty out, which already adds to the creepiness around mt. pyre. there's a rift here somewhere. another rift. and she's heard stories about the boogeymen instead of it. but wherever the doctor goes, she's duty-bound to follow. 

"well, there's one," she jokes flatly and points to the unown that circles them, also creepily. altering reality does not sound like a good time to her. the only context in which she wants her blind blown is not proboards tos.

"'m always on guard, doc. don't gotta worry 'bout that." amulius follows their steps some ways back, but looks up for added emphasis. 

her very, very last words make parker stop. and then blink. and then frown. and if ya knew her any better, you'd probably tell her to stop thinking before she hurts herself. 

"don't ya have, like, files 'n shit for that? 'm a debt collector. shake down fuckers for what they owe us." she offers a thin smile, still not entirely understanding. "look, i dunno what cross said, but bax isn't all bad. he's just a dumbass. didn't deserve more 'an a few broken fingers."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 0:47:42 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi scoffed at Parker's stupid Unown joke, though the corners of her mouth quirked up slightly into the beginnings of a grin. Something about Parker's crude humor amused Nomi. Another line item in the apparently long list of reasons why Nomi had wanted to work with the grunt again.[break][break]
Nomi blinked as Parker continued to speak. Cross? As in, Admin Cross? The very same man who had gifted Nomi the Unown-K. What did he have to do with this?[break][break]
"Who's Bax?" She found herself asking, now completely bemused. Was this a name she ought to know? She abruptly stopped walking and whirled around to face Parker. The Unown-K halted in the air, hovering just over Nomi's head. "Of course there are files - I've read them all - but that's not exactly the same thing as..." Nomi trailed off, flushed and frustrated. Was Parker really so dense?[break][break]
An awkward silence fell between them. If Nomi had not been so focused on the misunderstanding clearly taking place between herself and her bodyguard (that she might very well have a crush on, of all things), her keen eyes would have noticed that the mist swirling around them had turned a pinkish-purple hue.[break][break]
The same color as the dream mist had seen in The Border.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 1:18:14 GMT
parker jones Avatar
who's bax? 

now it's parker's turn (again) to look confused. even more so when the head scientist completely stops in her tracks and makes parker roll onto her toes so she doesn't knock right into her. she rocks back onto her heels with a mph. 

motherfucker. if it's not about bax, then it's gotta be the rift shit. 'cause ain't no way the authorities are out looking for someone named pinkie. skyler's a hag, not a rat. 

parker doesn't know what to do with the silence, especially because it feels like she should be saying something? or like nomi's looking for her to say something?

"he's, uh, an asshole. but like, a good asshole. don't mean no harm." did she just call someone, bax, a good asshole

"but if it's about the rift, honestly i just wanted to forget about it. that place was creepy as fuck. and i still hear that stupid lullaby or whatever the hell it was in my head. not that i'm, like, complainin' 'cause this is...great, bein' back out here with all the crazy."

she looks down, finally noticing the mist. "speak of the fuckin' devil."
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 1:42:51 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Parker's statements about the rift - which rift? There were several - only managed to confuse Nomi further. Ever the logical scientist, however, Nomi's brain attempted to latch onto the parts of Parker's impromptu speech that could lead her to some actual clarity.[break][break]
"What do you mean by "if it's about"...what's it?" She asked, keeping her voice calm, though her heart hammered in her chest.[break][break]
Why did she feel so bothered by this exchange? So what if her genuine attempt to connect with the other woman had fallen on deaf ears? She had been disappointed by people before - even people she liked - it was nothing she couldn't handle. She ought to move on, keep looking for Unown, forget about "getting to know" Parker Jones.[break][break]
Oblivious to the "devil" Parker had referenced, Nomi hardly noticed as the landscape around her and Parker began to morph and change. Mist coalesced into vague outlines of shapes - a toddler with long, tangled pink hair, clutching a stuffed Eevee. The reds and golds of Ecruteak in the Fall. The visage of her dead parents, smiling at her with outstretched arms - the ghosts that had recently haunted her in The Border. Nomi's own voice, far away but confident and eager.[break][break]
"I want her again. The same bodyguard as last time. Jones."[break][break]
Nomi's eyes widened, her attention finally drawn to what was happening around them. Dream mist. It was feeding off her thoughts and feelings, her memories and desires. Before she could say anything to Parker about it however, something growled ominously from behind them.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 3:50:01 GMT
parker jones Avatar
now she's bumbling and making a fool of herself. maybe, by the end of this, the doc will check her for brain damage. and then never ask her on these crazy rides out to crazy town where all the crazies are. she can't make sense of it. the mist wrapping and warping around them. 

she can't punch that?

her old man rises from the ground and parker almost shits her pants. but after that, asshole puckered, she grits her teeth and has the decency to at least say, "what the fuck" before entering fight mode and slamming a hammer fist down into - 

the ground. ow

'i want her again.' she snaps up reflexively. she's already decided she can't trust her senses. at least their previous foray has kind of prepared her for this nonsense. 

there's another nomi, blood dribbling from her lips, canines sharp and staring daggers right at her. 'the same bodyguard as last time.'

she smiles prettily and parker calls hoarsely to amulius, but the blaziken doesn't answer the call. 

'jones. so we can make sure she knows her place.'

she laughs shakily and looks to the more tangible nomi, eyes hard, and says, "what the fuck is this, doc?" answers won't be forthcoming any time soon though, because the reason amulius wouldn't answer the call is made plain all at once. 

the blaziken is blasted between the two of them. the air crackles with static and the mist he'd flown through distorts, slicing wisp!nomi into neat little ribbons. amulius gathers himself and launches itself back towards the monster that had attacked them.

it's not just one thing. it's a lot of things. in one shape. maybe a ditto? but dittos aren't the size of semi-trucks and she's fairly certain they're not able to turn into fucking chimeras. 
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 13:11:54 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"What the fuck is this, doc?"[break][break]
Parker's voice. Nomi whirled, searching for the other woman. The mist was so thick now, almost suffocating. A figure manifested, vaguely Parker-shaped. A flash of dark red hair.[break][break]
"Wanted me again? So you're the reason I'm assigned to this shit job?"[break][break]
Parker barked a harsh laugh, full of mockery. As her form became more solid, Nomi gasped - blood was dripping from clawed hands, her nails long and sharp. The look in her storm-cloud eyes was cruel.[break][break]
"Really, a crush? Fuck, doc. You think I'd ever look at you that way?"[break][break]
Nomi's cheeks burned bright red, her chest constricting with shame. Was she that obvious about it? And why did Parker look so threatening all of a sudden? She could crush Nomi if she wanted to. Valerian growled, stepping in front of the pink-haired scientist, his red eyes flashing with violent resolve. He would attack the other woman if she stepped even one inch closer to Nomi.[break][break]
"I just - " Nomi stammered, unable to form a proper sentence. She tried to back up, tripped. Landing hard on the cold earth, sediment kicking up around her, she realized that the ground beneath her was still solid, the same path she'd been walking before, even if she could no longer see Mt. Pyre in the distance.[break][break]
Parker continued to laugh at her, but the sound distorted, a growl to match Valerian's.[break][break]
Then - a crackling burst of energy turned everything a harsh bright white. Nomi shut her eyes against it, then opened them again to see that Parker was gone. In her place, a familiar Blaziken was launching himself forward at some unseen foe, Valerian's shining form flanking him.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 0:42:20 GMT
parker jones Avatar
the rocket scientist is rather preoccupied and by no volition of her own, ignores parker. that's more infuriating in of itself, especially because the mist is wrapped so thickly around her, dividing them further still. she reaches out her hands and tries to brute force her way through, but it's like the closer she gets, the further away she drifts. 

in the end, it's amulius that saves them. flames spurt from all of his talons and he spins like a top, fanning the embers. the mist sizzles and recoils, lapsing between scientist and bodyguard. 

parker's good at ignoring things that don't make sense to her. so whether or not what she saw in the mist is real, she decided to shove it to the back of her mind and close the distance. she's still got a job to do. 

she passes that barrier and comes upon nomi, hand hard on her shoulder. fingers flex, sinking into her skin, confirming she's really there. and then she apologizes for the intrusion with a smile and yanks her up by the arm. 

it looks like a hydreigon, but it's not - one of its heads is a distorted sceptile's, the second a dragapult's, and the third some awfully tiny fairy thing that looks like it's been super glued to the furred body that makes up the rest of it. parker grimaces and says, "that is one ugly bitch."

valerian and amulius exchange blows with the creature, forcing it back. the heat makes the mist shiver and shudder and slowly it dissipates enough that parker can actually make out everything around them. 
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 2:33:37 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Valerian and the Blaziken - Amulius, Nomi remembered - made quick work of the horrific patchwork creature that had manifested out of the dream mist. What had Holo called them in her otome route? Paradox Pokémon? Whatever it was, it was terrible, and Nomi was happy to see it go (even if a much smaller part of her had immediately wanted to study it). Bursts of hot fire and waves of psychic energy combined to banish the monster back into the Interdream Zone - or wherever it had come from. Did we imagine that thing into existence? Nomi wondered, finding the prospect both a mix of unnerving and utterly fascinating.[break][break]
A hand gripped Nomi's arm and jerked her back onto her feet. Nomi let out a small sound of surprise, realizing it was the real Parker and not her bloody, clawed doppelganger. The mist around them was beginning to fade now, Mt. Pyre coming back into view. The Unown-K hung in the air right where Nomi had left it, eyeing her almost judgmentally, as if it had been her fault the dream mist had delayed them. She wondered if the dream mist could even affect Unown...the Interdream Zone was a different dimension, but the Unown had their own dimension. Were the two related? Could one travel between them? Or was Hoenn the...bridge?[break][break]
Nomi suddenly realized that Parker was still there, right next to her. Nomi didn't want to look at the other woman, feeling suddenly self-conscious (Really, a crush?), but she forced her crimson gaze to find Parker's muscular form anyway. She blushed prettily, idly tossing waves of pink hair over her shoulder out of habit.[break][break]
She wanted to say something clever or cool, but she settled for a simple, "Are you okay, Parker?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 22:42:55 GMT
parker jones Avatar
parker is supercalifragilisticexpialiDONE with this place. she's done with the mist and she's done with the rifts and the monsters that lurk within it. is this what all the upper echelon of rocket deal with? is this what their bodyguards have to deal with? 

fuck this and fuck that and wah, wah, wah. 

all her grievances dry up when nomi looks up at her, turns pink, and asks if she's okay

"uh." she blanks. she balks. is she okay? no, the fuck she's not! but she wants to be okay because nomi looks rattled to all hell and parker's supposed to be the one looking out for her. so she awkwardly clears her throat and lets go of her when she realizes she's still gripping her tightly. 

"'course i'm okay, doc. 'm just sad 'mul got all the punches in on whatever the hell that thing was." she decides to sit down. just plops right down there in the middle of the trail and stretches out with a sigh, 'cause damn if she hasn't earned it. 

"are you okay?" she says skeptically.
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 3:41:00 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Was she okay?[break][break]
In theory, yes. She was unharmed, uninjured. The dream mist's effect on their environment had been objectively fascinating. Nomi was already mentally compiling all of the information she would need to document back at the Rocket labs. needed to know what had happened here; her experience with the Interdream Zone would be crucial in determining just how dangerous this mist could be, now that it was seeping into Hoenn proper, not just rifts like the Ultra Deep Sea.[break][break]
You think I'd ever look at you that way?"[break][break]
The words kept echoing in her mind. Nomi was a scientist, she knew, in theory, that dream mist was capable of transforming one's fears, desires, and dreams into a realistic state: illusions that were, in some ways, tangible...able to affect their world. But as she stared at the obviously flustered Parker, she wondered just how much of that...projection had been birthed from Nomi's insecurity and how much of it had come from her actual opinion of Nomi. Maybe she really thinks that about me...[break][break]
"I'm fine," she lied, perhaps a little too quickly. She diverted her gaze, staring at the Unown-K that awaited the continuation of their mission. "We can rest for a few minutes, but then we should probably move on. Get the hell out of here and...look for Unown elsewhere." She paused. "You don't have to stay...if you don't want to. I'll be okay on my own, if you'd rather not risk encountering more of that dream mist."[break][break]
She'd requested the other woman as protection, but she wouldn't continue to force Parker into her service if the other woman wanted to leave. All of a sudden, she felt foolish for thinking this was a good idea, chest aching at the thought that she was at fault for Parker's discomfort. She had just wanted to...see her again.[break][break]
Silly girl, she chastised herself. Science was easy in comparison to...navigating her feelings.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
478 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 3:55:41 GMT
parker jones Avatar
okay, yeah, nomi's definitely had plenty of the purple juice to drink. can't blame her. you don't get to be top dog without cutting away a little bit of your humanity. and that's a no judgment, kind of sorry, if anything, thought coming from parker as she cranes her neck to look up at her. 

it's not a bad view, all things considered. 

the whereabouts of parker's gaze are questionable, but she plays it off as the sun being in her eyes by squinting. 'sides, it's easier to look at nomi's figure than linger on the nightmare fuel from five minutes. and also it's easier than trying to sort out the 'you poor schmuck' look on nomi's face. 

of course she wants to go, go, go. they hadn't even done what they'd set out to do. she sighs, hangs her head, and then bounces back up to her feet.

"naw, doc, you're stuck with me. it's my skin if you get eaten out here." and for some unfathomable reason that makes her kick herself and also think WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK - she boops her on the nose with her finger.

"anyway, lessgo," she says, playing it off with a point, and starts walking down the trail. 
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 4:37:05 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi's eyes widened as Parker...booped her nose? The grunt's rough, calloused fingertip bounced lightly off Nomi's much softer skin, a fleeting touch but an intimate one - wholly unexpected - which caused Nomi's lips to part slightly and her blush to deepen. Oh, she thought helplessly.[break][break]
Then she giggled, amused. Anxieties melted away; thoughts of shame and unrequited crushes banished by a simple - rather ridiculous - gesture.[break][break]
"Good!" she called after Parker's retreating form, a hint of playful mischief in her tone. One might even call it flirtatious. "I'm worth the effort."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
She's in Your Bones [M]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 18:36:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: