saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
familiar faces [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:35:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with no chain around his ankle that holds him back, he is allowed free rein over the domain of ultra deep sea, a rift he has never ventured into but has no issues doing so.[break][break]

prepared for bloodshed, he experiences the first misstep when he sees a familiar face.[break][break]

.[break][break]

"eva's assistant."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:44:22 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh, uh, mister silph..."

on his hand was a helmet that used to hide his identity: shining in a dark blue coat of paint with a sharpedo motif to fit the theme of his sygna suit. he's still unsure of how to feel, but he knows what to do.

"do you want to pass through this passage too?"

emotions escape him for a moment. he needed time to recalibrate, but with action coming in so soon, the opportunity to start off strong has already gone.

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

predormitum: clash
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 3:51:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

when the surprise of recognition passes, he is granted clarity which he uses to observe the young man before him. it does not take him long to see the helmet, and though it might be unrelated, he cannot help but feel suspicious because of it.[break][break]

"i do, yes."[break][break]

he looks around them.[break][break]

"are you here with , or?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:00:24 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"um, no. i did pass by her earlier!"

unlike matias, he doesn't lie.

with the earlier statement as a conduit, he attempts to use it as a transition to his act. he force a smile, trying to take any sort of semblance he's had to what he was supposed to be.

"oh! i wanted to show you something."

he hangs the helmet over an arm and uses it to slide a sleeve up, revealing his skin on the other. legendary marks from the encounter he's had from a celesteela during the mossdeep attack glows due to his proximity with the seal stone.

"heh! it's kinda like yours, right?"

20 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:20:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the odd markings are peered at.[break][break]

"huh. i guess it's similar."[break][break]

which could spell disaster so his concern over the fact that priam might be with team rocket fades into the background for now, replaced by the markings.[break][break]

"where'd you get them from?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:42:28 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"mossdeep! like three years ago, when ultra beasts attacked it. i think it's from some sort of radiation or somethin'?"

he slides his sleeve back.

"hey! hey! you know what's cool, mister silph?" he excitedly pipes up. "it only glows around this place too! yours glows whenever something relevant to it happens too, right?"

it's like everything he was supposed to keep bottled in bursts open, finally free from the shackles of withholding information. he just wanted an audience, and matias was the first to walk in on him for a free admission.

30 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 8:15:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i never knew you were at mossdeep."[break][break]

though it sounds like an idle comment, it is anything but. he processes the information given to him, committing it to memory.[break][break]

how odd.[break][break]

"why are you here, priam?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 10:54:46 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he shifts his eyes to the ground. the downtrodden mood takes over for a moment, as if debating on how to approach the situation, before making a choice by shifting his attention back to matias.

he chooses to stick with the template.

"ugh. i wish we could've talked more."

a pokeball is taken from his belt, releasing a guzzlord with a size large enough to be his backdrop. together, they block off a path to the interdream zone, where the coveted seal stone was said to be located.

"i'm on a job. just not... relating to miss eva's thing..."

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

postdormitum: clash

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 3:21:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the appearance of the guzzlord surprises him but not as much as this betrayal. they shared cake, after all. multiple slices of cake.[break][break]

"i see."[break][break]

he says, taking a step back if only to fully peer up at the guzzlord. his gaze falls back down on priam a moment later.[break][break]

" will be so disappointed to hear."[break][break]

a small gust of the wind heralds the arrival of the sword of justice. virizion's SMART STRIKE looks to connect.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 10:24:14 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the presence of the sword of justice takes him aback, causing him to instinctively take a step back when it rushes forward to strike.

smart strike has been the right choice for all intent and purposes. the giant wall of an ultra beast turns out to be a mere illusion, striking the zoroark where it least expected it.

it snarls in pain only to slink closer to the virizion after it has already moved. it swipes at it, leaving behind a poison barb, before opening its mouth for a close ranged sludge bomb.

"yeah," he sighs with the same disappointment matias has in his tone. "i'll start writing a resignation letter later."

50 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for using a poison barb to poison your opponent in battle.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 2:33:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the SLUDGE BOMB spews out, looking to pour all over virizion only for the sword of justice to duck low. she swerves, weaving just enough to avoid the thick of it.[break][break]

as acid sizzles at her fur, virizion returns a LEAF BLADE.[break][break]

"don't bother."[break][break]

because priam will be dead by then.[break][break]

an EARTH SPIKE shoots out at priam's leg.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 15:44:15 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"that's cold." rejection hurts just as much, even though his relationship with the elite four wasn't that deep. "can't you-"

a stinging sensation stops him mid sentence. the pain surges, hidden by a forced smile. "n-no fair!" though force penetrates through the protective nature of the sygna suit, it doesn't break through.

he kicks the spike, breaking it with his heel. he readies a ball, raising up the air as he shouts a command.

"u-turn!"

the zoroark tries to parry the leaf blade with its claws, only to get overpowered. it hisses before it charges at it, returning to the ball after the attempt.

beaten up and basically forcing itself all throughout the gauntlet, priam considers giving it a rest for the entirety of fight.

a braviary replaces it in the field, bringing along with it an updraft that carries the trainer up the air. with the ultra deep sea's water-like physics, priam manages to float up in the air.

50 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 10:30:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"just give up, priam."[break][break]

with priam floating in the air with presumably little control, matias sends out another EARTH SPIKE that shoots out of the ground like a javelin.[break][break]

taking a similar approach, virizion's STONE EDGE rises to find the braviary.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 9:55:23 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
pain from the injury was numbed by adrenaline. still, priam can't feel excitement from the clash for some reason.

"i can't," he tells matias. "i really want to write that letter, y'know."

this might be the only time he could experience it anyways.

priam clings on his shadow pokemon, differing from the norm with its lack of heightened aggression. a steel wing breaks matias' projectile and the sheer force of its wings allowing it to dodge the attack in one flap of it.

"you should jump. bet you haven't experienced swimmin' around ultra deep sea yet."

60 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 9:22:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

a pokeball cracks open, and from it comes a charizard that takes up into the air as well with matias on its back.[break][break]

"get back here!"[break][break]

for now, they abandon grounded combat to focus on this pursuit.[break][break]

when the near priam, SCATTERBANGS are thrown, looking to blind the rocket before a DRAGON PULSE is sent their way.[break][break]

50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
25 MP use a legendary/mythical pokemon in your thread.[break]
10 MP use an avatar power in your thread.[break]
10 MP for using a scatterbang in conflict against your opponent. x1[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x8[break][break]

TOTAL: 275 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]