part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
Apologies Owed [S]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:55:00 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
Calliope stirred the cherry in her drink for a third time in less than a minute. She was nervous, and it was showing. Funny, how no nerve could ever flinch her when she dominated the catwalk, yet here, at the quaint little restaurant with nigh as many people around, she was sweating bullets. Maybe it was the reason why that fueled her nerves.

[break][break]
After all, she'd yet to tell anything more than the reason she'd left. And that had been three years ago. She was far due an explanation and an apology; both as her benefactor and as her friend, Velda deserved to know what she'd been up to. The truth... to a degree. Although she was certain the woman would beg her to reconsider, Cal knew very well that involving her would only make things more dangerous for her in the long run.

[break][break]
With a sigh she sipped from her drink, hoping that by the time Velda arrived, her nerves would've calmed a little.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
Apologies Owed [S]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 21:26:41 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

it had been years since she’d seen calliope, once one of glaus’ most prominent faces. velda had watched her grow on an exclusive contract, nurturing her potential, until poof! gone, suddenly. she'd left an explanation, but it had still been a very mysterious and concerning way to leave the limelight at the height of her career.[break][break]

now, she was back. or was she?[break][break]

”oh, my cal! velda gushed, turning a couple of heads in the small establishment. she made her way over, animated in the fluttering of gloved fingers, strides long and fabulous even in the throes of emotion.[break][break]

”look at you! so lovely, always. i feel like it’s been so long![break][break]

slipping into the seat next to her, she placed a hand on calliope’s shoulder, leaning to look her directly in the eyes.[break][break]

”dear, tell me, are you alright?”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gothita"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".velda"]--accent:#cd9898; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .velda blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .velda blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
You keep on trying but, I like your blood on my teeth just a little too much
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
Apologies Owed [S]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 1:07:11 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
"That's because it has been, Velda," Calliope somehow cannot help but smile as she regards the woman's giddiness, as contagious as ever. "It has been far too long." And that's my fault entirely. She thinks quietly. In the end she could've reached out, but she'd been too consumed by her anger.

[break][break]
Now she'd found her equilibrum again, she could try anew.

[break][break]
"I... 've been better." she admits, her shoulders visibly slumping as she takes a moment to find her words. "Unova was tough."

[break][break]
Heartbreaking.

[break][break]
"Some things happened..." her voice trails off momentarily, Cal's gaze looking at Velda almost sympathetically. The natural spark her eyes once held had dulled over time, barely half of what it once had been. "It's why I was gone for so long,"

[break][break]
"But I've managed to give it a place."

[break][break]
Barely.

[break][break]
"It's a long story, really. It's... it's why I called. To explain, and to apologise for leaving so abruptly when I did." The grip on her glass tightened. "I'm really sorry for leaving you like that, Velda."

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights