saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
crying shame [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 9:16:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"where the fuck did you guys go?"[break][break]

but when no response comes from his earpiece, he knows that he's left on his own. somewhere along the way, he must have lost sight of , , and . and while some may consider that a dreadful thing, he considers it the opposite.[break][break]

it is a blessing.[break][break]

the earpiece is tucked away as he descends upon a group of unsuspecting rocket grunt. his charizard swoops down, breathing a torrent of FLAMETHROWER as matias rolls off.[break][break]

he lands, rolling to a halt only for another pokeball to flash open. pain surges from the healing wound on his leg but he pushes through it.[break][break]

his poliwrath leaps at the closest person.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 22:16:09 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Artemis drifts behind him, cloak up over her avian head like a dour shadow in comparison to Fern, who oversees the group of grunts with their typical level of showiness.[break][break]

Though the spark of irritation is quick to ignite when one all too familiar face descends upon the crew. As flames spread through the space, their decidueye redirects instead toward the incoming poliwrath. Her long reach allowing the space to fire off a SPIRIT SHACKLE at a distance.[break][break]

“Whatcha think you’re doin’ there, buddy?” they call out over the scrambling of grunts, a hand cupped to the side of their mouth.[break][break]

A stray breath of laughter follows, before they wave the other rockets to clear out before ’s pokemon can do much damage to their numbers.[break][break]

In a flash of light, one of Fern’s dragapult is released as well. Medb wastes no time, firing off a volley of DRAGON DARTS toward the dark-scaled charizard.[break][break]

“~It’s been too long, don’t you think?” they chime as Matias touches down to the same level as them, unable to help their usual antics despite the half-mask partially shrouding their face.[break][break]

[break]
+ let’s gooooooo[break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:44:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"?"[break][break]

he expects resistance but not to this level. how swiftly his assault is interrupted, reducing the number of casualties.[break][break]

how frustrating.[break][break]

a WALL OF EARTH erupts to shield them from the DRAGON DARTS, allowing them to descend and touch down with ease.[break][break]

his poliwrath isn't as lucky. it struggles against the SPIRIT SHACKLE but realizes it doesn't need to break free just yet. it wraps PSYCHIC around anyone it can see, intending to fling them off.[break][break]

he eyes the person in the half-mask.[break][break]

"who the fuck are you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 14:46:33 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
The crack and rise of the ground underfoot to shield the approaching elite four member prompts a short lived frown as they click their tongue against the back of their teeth in distaste.[break][break]

A few of the slower grunts get uprooted and flung by the poliwrath’s agitated PSYCHIC burst. And that just won’t do, will it?[break][break]

Tethered by the SPIRIT SHACKLE, Fern’s decidueye fires off more arrows—glowing green and brewing a LEAF STORM that whips up around the poliwrath.[break][break]

Fern’s hand raises to their chest as they let out an aghast scoff of mocking offense. “You don’t know me? And here I thought we had something special.”[break][break]

Their voice drips with saccharine sarcasm, and the curve of their mouth hooks in a sharp smile. All vulpine mischief.[break][break]

“Medb.” The dragapult rises to the command, maw stretching open to level a beaming DRAGON PULSE in his opponent’s direction, not really bothering to differentiate aiming between Matias and his charizard.[break][break]

Whichever contact comes first.

[break][break]

[break]
+ let’s gooooooo[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 10:26:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

after successfully flinging people to their presumed deaths, poliwrath stomps one foot into the ground, summoning its EARTH POWER which rises to defend it against the LEAF STORM.[break][break]

it stands its ground, weathering through the LEAF STORM.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

charizard's own DRAGON PULSE fires out, meeting the opposing DRAGON PULSE to create a burst of energy in the middle.[break][break]

the fire-type roars as it soars back up into the air, beginning to circle around the dragapult.[break][break]

and from underneath 's foot shoots out a small EARTH NEEDLE, sharp enough to hopefully pierce through.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 3:56:07 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Intent on assisting her trainer in not losing anymore numbers to the unhinged poliwrath, Artemis attempts to fire off another SPIRIT SHACKLE to keep the water-type firmly in place.[break][break]

Earth rises up to deflect the bulk of the leaves, but once the torrent of foliage dies down, the decidueye lines up her aim to the momentary window of her target, and fires away.[break][break]

The dragapult is a little less lucky—her DRAGON PULSE does little to hold up against that of ’s charizard. Overpowered, the recoil sends her twisting and tumbling away.[break][break]

Breath held, Fern bites down on the irritation that bubbles up. Mouth opening, any command given is cut short by a guttural howl.[break][break]

The thick sole of their boot slowed the complete impalement of their foot, but dagger-like pain still manages to pierce into the soft arch of their foot.[break][break]

A stream of curses follows as they yank their foot off the earthen splinter, but just as their boot assisted them, it proves to be a downfall too— stuck in place just the same as the other’s stupid poliwrath.[break][break]

Their dragapult takes some cue regardless—rather than torpedoing more dragon darts, when she directs her dreepy brigade at the charizard, it’s for an INFESTATION.

[break][break]

[break]
+ let’s gooooooo[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 10:35:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with another SPIRIT SHACKLE soaring to keep the poliwrath firmly in place, the water-type can do no more than to stand its ground and to continue its battle from that very same spot.[break][break]

it sends a wave of ROCK SLIDE over at a couple of fleeing rockets.[break][break]

while that's happening, the moment the EARTH SPIKE pierces through 's boot, he snaps his fingers, causing it to EXPLODE.[break][break]

INFESTATION finds its mark as the swarm of dreepy start buzzing all around charizard, keeping it distracted.[break][break]

a drought forms overhead as the charizard MEGA EVOLVES.[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 90 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 16:56:11 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
With the poliwrath locked in place, his decidueye finally moves into action—opening up a portal crafted by her PHANTOM FORCE to draw her closer to the other Pokémon in a blink.[break][break]

“What the-“ Their boot is shredded upon the impact of the earth exploding. But they’re too fixated on the pressure that it puts their foot under, and the instantaneous pain that follows.[break][break]

Still, they grin and bear it with a wince. Or maybe it’s more of a grimace as they glower at him. It wouldn’t be the first time they’ve deflected. Instead, they whine, “Ach, these were designer..”[break][break]

Though the dreepy try to keep the charizard busy, it still glows with light. Oh, two can play at that game.[break][break]

In a beam light, the dragapult is recalled only to be replaced by their gengar. A mega stone gleams on its accessory, and dark energy swirls around the ghost as her own mega evolution takes hold.

[break][break]

[break]
+ let’s gooooooo[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 17:55:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

MEGA on MEGA, their battle starts to take flight.[break][break]

the first move that meets the gengar is a rushing INFERNO that looks to burn all in its path—human, pokemon, anything and everything.[break][break]

from seemingly out of nowhere, matias tosses a STICKY GLOB toward , looking to use it to stick them to whatever surface he could.[break][break]

the poliwrath stands its ground, continuing to PSYCHIC grunts and elites into the abyss. it will do what it can for as long as it can until the decidueye eventually shows up.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 100 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 5:01:08 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
The INFERNAL fire blasts through the space, slamming into their gengar. Twisting out of the way, the impact is damaging, but it doesn’t slow her as Morty fixes the charizard with a SHADOW TAG.[break][break]

Energy flares up around the gengar’s hands (..?) before she directs a FOCUS BLAST of dark, glowing energy at the charizard.[break][break]

He won’t even banter with Fern, how lame is that? All he does is try to shoot earth at them and trap them in silence. Which, alright, so he successfully sticks Fern to a nearby pillar of rock with that STICKY GLOB.[break][break]

But he could at least do so with a little panache…[break][break]

“If you wanted to catch me, you could’ve just said~”[break][break]

Meanwhile, their decidueye reappears from her spectral portal, bringing down an impacting strike from behind the poliwrath on the back half of her PHANTOM FORCE.

Hopefully to put a stop on the rampaging against the last retreating grunts.

[break][break]

[break]
+ let’s gooooooo[break]
+ participation (50 mp) + utilize mega evo (10 mp) + ic post x4 (40 mp) = 100 mp

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 10:15:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

FOCUS BLAST finds the charizard, ripping scales and flesh. it roars in pain only for the SUBSTITUTE to fade away, making way for the real charizard that sends a DRAGON PULSE their way.[break][break]

that voice...it's familiar in a way he can't quite place. like an insistent ringing in the back of his head that just won't shut up.[break][break]

"who the fuck are you?"[break][break]

the PHANTOM FORCE strikes poliwrath's back, knocking the wind out of it. PSYCHIC drops, freeing whatever grunt it was just holding.[break][break]

poliwrath turns, teetering to the edge of consciousness before shooting out an ICE BEAM.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 110 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 4:06:30 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Ah, a SUBSTITUTE? Unfortunate. A grumble of irritation worms its way loose as the gengar is thrown back by the charizard’s counter attack. Rather than strike, the wounded ghost fixes it with her ruby stare, trying to catch it with HYPNOSIS.[break][break]

They tut, tongue clicking against the back of their teeth as they frown. Most of their expression lost to the shielding of their mask, save for that downward tug of their mouth.[break][break]

“So aggressive. I’m wounded, though—you don’t recognize me? Ouch.”[break][break]

They attempt to pull away from the tug of the sticky glob that holds them in place to little avail.[break][break]

The ICE BEAM throws his decidueye back, frosting over her feathers and leaving a greater impact on her health for all the work she’s done up to that point.[break][break]

Still, she manages to send one more LEAF STORM twisting the poliwrath’s way.

[break][break]

[break]
+ let’s gooooooo[break]
+ participation (50 mp) + utilize mega evo (10 mp) + ic post x5 (50 mp) = 110 mp

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 6:30:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the LEAF STORM is enough to faint the poliwrath. it slumps to the ground, having expended its last bit of vitality.[break][break]

"i meet a lot of people."[break][break]

charizard slithers away from the HYPNOSIS, managing to stay awake to prolong the battle.[break][break]

"must mean our meeting was unmemorable."[break][break]

[break]
50 MP 50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x6[break][break]

TOTAL: 170 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 6:35:45 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

The poliwrath is down, good. The focus remains on them now, rather than the numbers of the scattered grunts.[break][break]

A bark of laughter meets his jab, their head tilting back sharply. “Oh well now I doubt that. Maybe you’re losing your mind.”[break][break]

They tap at their temple—an exaggerated taunt. Their gengar meanwhile darts forward, risking close quarters for a SHADOW PUNCH.[break][break]

Their eyes aren’t visible under the mask, but the sneer they send his way is. “Are you sure you’re not senile, Silph?”[break][break]

The decidueye drops into another PHANTOM FORCE, drawing herself closer to Fern’s shadow again as they stubbornly tug against the remnants of the sticky orb.

[break][break]

[break]
+ let’s gooooooo[break]
+ participation (50 mp) + utilize mega evo (10 mp) + ic post x6 (60 mp) = 120 mp

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 16:18:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the SHADOW PUNCH is caught, deflected, and met with a torrent of FLAMETHROWER in return.[break][break]

unsurprisingly, with the poliwrath down, the need for vengeance rises. whatever remains of the rocket forces come charging forward, more than willing to strike at the downed pokemon to finish it off.[break][break]

a beam of red saves it.[break][break]

"fuck off."[break][break]

an EARTH SPIKE shoots out through the STICKY GLOB, looking to impale right through fern's hand.[break][break]

he continues his approach.[break][break]

[break]
50 MP 50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x7[break][break]

TOTAL: 180 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]