awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
the slice
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 21:24:42 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

no, she thinks, because her tongue and her lips are too busy doing something else to the hollow of his throat, i'm not. not sorry at all that after all these years, he still tastes the same, with the earth around them and the flowers crumpling under their limbs (oops). 

that slight tug, a shiver of cool night air against her skin, and she draws back, eyes shining. 

her fingers trail over his jaw and then drop to her shirt, grasping at the hem, and just as she had in her youth, she draws it over her head. all that remains is white lace and this too, she unclasps; the straps droop and that too joins her shirt on the ground. 

back to his jaw now, thumbs on either side of his chin, a warm blush on her cheeks because this is real and this is him and this is happening.

she chuckles, softly, and she says, "i want you," and, against his mouth, "i love you."
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
the slice
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 17:30:03 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
[attr="class","boruta"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
he didn’t notice the flowers crushed beneath them. she was everything: the hopefulness of reaching trees and all the dreams in scattered stars that finally began to peek through the pollution of the city he’d known too long without her.[break][break]

clothes fell on scattered petals, their plight ignored. they were as bright and daring as they’d ever been before. his hands caressed and explored with curiosity, though he remembered the perfect way to bliss. he was hardly lost here.[break][break]

too much heat coursed through him at her words and that sparkle in her eye. his arm scooped her up and in a single movement, shifted her beneath him onto her back.[break][break]

”that’s the best thing i’ve ever heard.”[break][break]

his whisper faded from her ear to kisses trailing towards the heavens below. he would show her that he felt the same.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-barbaracle"]

[newclass=".boruta"]--accent:#bd8f3a; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/r7tpZef.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote b, .boruta blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .boruta blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .boruta blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
the slice
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 2:17:19 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

there is something to be said for regret. they tell you not to, but here, now, as she curls her fingers in his hair, as he trails heat down her side, she sees it for what it is - a promise that, if the opportunity to rectify mistakes came again, she would surely take it. and all of those agonies, all of those lonely nights, are made gray in the shadow of this perfect, golden moment. 

love me, she thinks. love me as i've loved you for a lifetime and love me longer still, and bo, know i'll always love you in return. 

this promise made with trailing fingers, the tightening of her thighs against his hips, all the rest of her care cast aside as verdant heat grips her. grass sticks to her skin, twines through her hair. she doesn't notice the brush of dirt on her cheek. 

"please," she whispers softly, thickly, as she fumbles with the button of his jeans. 
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
the slice
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 5:36:04 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
[attr="class","boruta"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
his regret would never fade. every moment he remained breathing was bittersweet, but here, the scars he’d taken and the scars he’d left could be forgotten. the cruel passing of time did not exist in this world they shared, just the two of them.[break][break]

he obliged her pleading. soon, they were young in the grass again, all skin and joy and hearts that never forgot.[break][break]

”i love you,” he told her, warm and soft. he’d lied so much to survive, but this was truth he could not live in without, whether reciprocated or not. her touch told him it was. her lips told him it was.[break][break]

he knew she loved him back, and all was right in that little world, free from the wounds of the universe.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-barbaracle"]

[newclass=".boruta"]--accent:#bd8f3a; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/r7tpZef.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote b, .boruta blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .boruta blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .boruta blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights