Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 2:55:45 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

He had gleamed information that would be in dewford town, participating in the efforts to combat rocket's activities in the area. He saw it as a chance to strike her down. However, her mega evolutions were more...intense than he remembered. [break][break]

She had partnered with rayquaza..one of the legendary beasts of the region. Would Xerneas be able to contend? Well there was only one way to find out. He appeared on the beach, doing a small stretch before he suddenly decided to release Xerneas. "Xerneas, are you ready?" he asks wondering if his eternal partner was prepared.[break][break]

The pokemon remains silently, simply closing his eyes and nodding. 'Yes. One is ready.' he says as Bryan crosses his arms and waits as Xerneas starts to use GEOMANCY to cause a swelling of light to appear on the beach. Infinity energy swirling around the pair to surely catch the attention they were seeking out. In the reports he read about the incident in sootopolis with Rayquaza, apparently flash of light or something from a lighthouse attracted rayquaza. Hopefully this worked.[break][break]

"Now we wait. If she doesn't show, I might get bored and start a fire."

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 6:17:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The GEOMANCY ripples across the region like a pebbles dropped into a still pond. It’s a great surge of energy that doesn’t belong. It is a disturbance in the balance much greater than the squabble of these simple humans.

The god cares little for the fight amongst them. It is the rifts, the surge of unnatural energies, and the looming threats they hold that disturbs them. When the dragon feels the pulse of INFINITY ENERGY, they know a new threat has emerged. One that needed to be swiftly corrected before it was given the opportunity to take root.

Their avatar feels it too. The discomfort makes her tense but focused. When encouraged she returns to them without question, recognizing the significance of this disruption over her fixation she harbors for the ones they call Rocket.

Above the ruins of Dewford, an emerald flash cuts across the pale sky. Like a missile honed into its target, the dragon races towards the fey energy without hesitation. A thunderous sonic boom rattles the air around Xerneas and their avatar as the dragon passes overhead. A wide arc turns the deity and avatar back towards the sands.

Rayquaza settles before them, suspended above, coiled like an Arbok ready to strike. A dominating and condescending presence bares down on the stag from the ancient being.

THIS IS NOT YOUR WORLD.

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE.

RETREAT. OR PERISH.

Strong words from a dragon to a fairy, but Rayquaza is much older, wiser, and fear is not something they possess when it comes to keeping the balance in order. They speak to Xerneas without a care for the human bonded to the fellow legendary. This is a dispute amongst gods.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 2:58:38 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"If only one was able to repay their debt in this lifetime, or possessed a manner to return home then one would gladly do so." [break][break]

However his x like pupils lock onto the dragon that threatened him so easily. "One will stay here as long as one has a debt to rocket and the wolf." Bryan crosses his arms, leaning onto Xerneas with a shit eating grin hidden underneath his mask. "You heard the big fella. We aint doing shit that you tell us. Where the fuck is Eva? Too afraid to face me herself? Maybe I should go say hi to instead. He'd at least entertain me with a battle."[break][break]

He says as Bryan wasn't one to strike if it would give him an advantage as the geomancy completes and the area begins to flourish with life energy. "Moon blast." he orders as the fairy energy coaleseces between Xerneas's horns and fires a pink ball of moonlight towards the sky deity.

notes about this post

+10 ic post [break]
+10 ic post

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 20:30:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A critical golden gaze flicks between Xerneas and the man beside them. The stag’s words are more disturbing than they would like to admit. The god bound himself to not only a human, but an over-arching organization, one that threatened the balance of their world.

Rayquaza had bound themselves to a human, not an organization. She may be affiliated with one, but their loyalty does not extend to it. She will bring balance to the human world while they accomplish the same amongst the gods and the ethereal threats.

CAREFUL, GOD

The dragon warns with caution, eyes narrowing on their equal and bluntly ignoring the lesser mortal beside it, their booming voice drowning out the man’s trivial complaints and threats as he speaks them. His voice sounds like a whisper below the dragon’s.

YOUR PURPOSE IS NOT MEANT TO BE BOUND TO DEBT AND THEIR PETTY SQUABBLES AMONGST EACH OTHER

They refer to the humans they do not address or tie significance to. These beings would be only a blink in time in their eternal history. Survival of their world should surpass a debt to mortals.

It seems Xerneas would need more convincing. They have chosen their path, but a path could also lead to more roads, more options, the light of peace and equilibrium. They just needed to be willing to see the forks in the road.

Rayquaza disappears in a flash of EXTREME SPEED as the command leaves the man’s mouth. They launch forward towards Xerneas as the fey energy gathers between their horns and launches towards the empty space in the sky where the dragon once was.

A figure detaches from the god, momentum found in the inertia of the attack. Her emerald eyes crack with sparks of gold as she taps into the power granted by her deity. She drives a boot forward, a sole aimed for her rival’s cheek. She hears he is invincible. No one is invincible if you tear them into pieces and scatter them across the world.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 1:26:36 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

That thing was too damn fast. [break][break]

The dragon instantly dodges and lunges towards Xerneas via EXTREME SPEED, Bryan tries to react but it seems like she'd finally reveal herself and he had to react. She glides rather quickly towards her and Bryan sees her boot coming at him, despite knowing he'd survive he couldn't become dead weight for Xerneas to worry about. [break][break]

He tries to move out of the way, leaping backwards to move out of the way of Eva's attack. "Well well, there you are." he grins "I was thinking you were gonna shit out and not show yourself. So much for a pacifist huh?" he says as bryan taunts her "Is that all you got? C'mon, show me what lizard boy gave ya." he says as Bryan rushed forward, the ground cracking underneath the strength of his body as he attempts to tackle her. [break][break]

Xerneas's boosted defenses fought back against rayquaza's attack, his speed was an issue. 'One's word is eternal as one also is. My purpose is to grant life, It is not one's duty to dictate what they do with it. This man saved me from a fate worse than death, if not for him I would still be trapped, being feasted upon for eternity. Would you have taken one's place? Broken the cycle?' [break][break]

As Rayqauza was close to him now Xerneas decided to activate his FAIRY AURA, his antlers turned on and Xerneas became active as a light gathered in between his horns as a rainbow of cascading lights leaked from his body creating an AURORA BEAM

notes about this post

+10 ic post [break]
+10 ic post

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 19:41:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Mistakes were made. She admits that to herself as she sails through the air towards Bryan who seems to dodge her surprise strike too easily. Fuck. She was banking on that.

Eva lands with a soft thump onto the sand, a bend in her knees absorbing the residual force of the impact. Her gaze snaps up to mee the Wolf’s. She’s no longer a lamb for slaughter, and he would learn that today, “There are no pacifists in times of war,” she sneers, standing to her full height. It’s then she’s reminded just how much larger than her he actually is . . . and with the additional strength of Xerneas? Maybe she’s in over her head.

Her doubt is smothered by the roar of the dragon and a renewed sense of purpose that floods through her veins alongside adrenaline. Gold tendrils flash across the emerald of her eyes like bolts of lightning as she stares down the Wolf, “Bring it,” there’s a sick sense of desire for revenge that fuels her forward.

He lunges, and she nimbly leaps into the air. A gust of wind lifting her to unnatural heights as she flips over Bryan and lands behind him, she turns while still crouched, both fists flying forward at the back of his knees. She creates a vortex of wind that blasts the joints along with her punch.

Xerneas holds fast against the powerful EXTREME SPEED. Their resilience is noted with a low growl as a cloud of sand explodes around them like a bomb was dropped right then and there.

IF IT MEANT CORRECTING THE BALANCE, YES

There’s no hesitation to their words. Now the balance was broken. Tying themselves to humans was a mistake, but now a necessity in the grand scheme of things as they foolishly took sides as if these insignificant creatures meant something to their continued existence. It had only made things worse, attracting the attention of other realms. They needed to come together to fight against the more potent threats like these rifts and not participate in the war between their own world’s residents.

Light bathed them both as the stag’s antlers sparkled with INFINITY ENERGY then the blast of ice. A deep, bellowing roar of anguish shook the whole beach as the ice raked against the dragon’s emerald scales. Not again.

They almost died in ice once, it wouldn’t happen again. Their body twists and snakes away from the oppressive cold. Their open maw falls slack as fire ignites within the confines of their jaws. FIRE BLASTS from deep within the Dragon’s chest and tries to consume them both within the flames of hell.

+25 for using a legendary
+50 for participation in battle/mission
+10 per IC post (3)
+10 for using Avatar Powers

=115

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 5:47:30 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He falls victim to her sneak attack. [break][break]

So she could do acrobatics now? No not exactly, how did she pack such a powerful punch in such a tiny frame? Did Rayquaza give her super strength? No way, that wouldn't make any sense. He felt a some wind collide with his knee before her punch, like a force around her fist
[break][break]

He goes rolling across the sand, grabbing at the floor to try and bring himself to a stop. "Nice little trick there, how'd ya do it?" he asks wondering if he could distract her for a moment as he planned something, his bones and wounds beginning to repair themselves as he groaned during the entire process. [break][break]

meanwhile Xerneas decides to retaliate verbally"What if that was one's purpose? To be condemned to a fate worse than death, constantly be fed upon? Would you maintain balance then?"Xerneas asks as the fellow deity as a tree root from the nearby palm trees erupts from underneath the ground and xerneas slinks into it, vanishing before Rayquaza's eyes. [break][break]

Bryan then rushed forward to eva, tossing sand towards her in an attempt to blind her and take a swing at her and Xerneas followed his mental orders, appearing behind eva via a tree root erupting from the ground and attempting to use psychic to keep her standing still.

notes about this post

+40 per IC post

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 19:45:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There’s a strange sense of satisfaction feeling the strike hit as it was intended to. The violence is familiar, but foreign. The distant memories of war tickle the forefront of her mind, sparking little muscle memories that had long since been abandoned for more peaceful exercises in her lab. Trauma is never forgotten, it clings like a viscous poison. Its roots dig deep and hold fast. It only takes a subtle shift in the mindset to resurface the painful memories.

Eva slowly stands, fists still clenched in tight little balls. The subtle pain of the nails digging into her palms keeps her grounded for the moment. The emerald and gold glare doesn’t dare drift from her opponent. Her lips remain tight, unrelenting even when he asks a question. She remains stoic, apathetic, unreadable despite the storm of emotions raging inside her core. She’s only a faint breeze away from turning into a hurricane.

His goading doesn’t work, but his presence is distraction enough to maintain her concentration. A sense of dread creeps into her bones, bo9nes that couldn’t repair themselves at a whim. He could wear her down, keep healing until she was either too exhausted to go on . . . or dead.

How did he do it? How did beat him?

The cold, unrelenting ice lingered, dancing across their scales and seeping between eh cracks. A dull numbness rose from the affected side like a burn, but worse. The intense heat of the flames helped numb the pain. The sand grew red hot, melting beneath the inferno that attempted to consume Xerneas.

IF THAT IS ONE’S PURPOSE, THE BALANCE HAS ALREADY BEEN BROKEN

Their deep voice echoes beyond the roar of the flames, a contemplative tone trickling from it.

. . . AND IT MUST BE CORRECTED

This statement held a somber yet threatening pitch. If Xerneas’ fate as to forever be fed upon by an unnatural serpent, then so be it. However, the serpent’s existence was unnatural to begin with. Best to simply destroy it. But that was not the question asked, so not the answer offered.

When the titan’s jaws snap shut, the figure of the stag slips into the trees. A low growl clicks through the dragon’s throat. Their gilded gaze traces the silhouette of the tree root – an awkward, ugly pillar amongst the sand. Caution ripples across the tether the binds them with their avatar.

Their head tilts to watch the confrontation between her and the other’s chosen. Their healing defies the rules of nature in and of itself. What a reckless gift to offer a human, they were not meant for immortality. This Xerneas is a careless and selfish god.

Rayquaza twitches when the man moves to lung towards the woman. A wave of her arm brushes the sand away as she steps back. It saves her accuracy, but it drives her right into the trap they had sprung. Her movements stop like she hits a wall. A flash of anger and pain threatens to tear the tether in two as the man’s fist strikes across her. Her consciousness fades for only a moment, dulled by shock but it slowly grows again.

Not even a whisper of wind that they had not summoned penetrated the dragon’s AIR LOCK. Now, the clouds roiled with anger, lightning flashing across darkened skies, THUNDER cracked menacingly above; a threat, like the barrel of a gun held to the human’s head.

RELEASE HER. OR HE DIES.

Leathery lips curl back beyond the points of sharpened teeth. Each is a shredding blade that could easily tear through the human’s delicate skin and bone. Rayquaza is fast enough, lethal enough, to tear him apart before his cells have the chance to correct themselves. A sharp crack of THUNDER snaps towards the ground, frying sand and creating a crater beside the stag in warning, demanding their attention and the respect of their threat.

+10 per IC post (4)

=125 MP

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 1:00:35 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Bryan's trap works for the most part, Xerneas manages to get a grip on Rayquaza's avatar. Bryan snickers "Go ahead, do it. I've always wanted to fight a dragon, you bitch." he says as he snarls at the dragon realizing they're in a superior position. However, Xerneas surprises the dragon. "One will release her." he says as suddenly he lifts up eva into the air and flings her towards the ocean hoping that rayquaza would chase after her.. [break][break]

Bryan yells "NO" as they finally had the chance to just kill her and greatly hurt the league. Xerneas casts protect over the pair as he was sure that Rayquaza would retaliate regardless. "One does not think it is your duty to enforce or decide what one's purpose is." he replies as xerneas's shield is erected and protects against the counter attack and bryan grows angry at xerneas "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WE HAD HER." he says as xerneas replies. "One did not want you to suffer as one once did, even if you do not die, you still feel pain." [break][break]

He grumbles. The dragon had a point, at least now they could retaliate while they were wide open. Bryan sends out back up as he was not one to care about honorable dueling. He sends out his ALCREMIE as it conjures a mystical fire and launches it towards eva.

notes about this post

+25 for using a legendary [break]
+50 for participation in battle/mission [break]
+40 per IC post [break]
+10 for using Avatar Powers [break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 1:07:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

A loud, disinterested snort is forcefully expelled through the dragon’s nostrils when the human dared to challenge them. This particular avatar was far too cocky; a threat of giving a human immortality. The dragon doesn’t give in to the man’s goading. Instead, they very bluntly ignore him all together. Their golden gaze remains trainer on Xerneas and his own avatar.

I PROTECT THE BALANCE. THE EQUILIBRIUM. A MASTER THAT ENSURES EACH PIECE MOVES AS IT SHOULD. IF YOU DEVIATE, IT IS MY DUTY TO CORRECT.

Against their chosen’s will, the stag makes the right decision to release the woman. They make the mistake of tossing Eva aside. Rayquaza doesn’t move an inch, but it appears that their leathery lips curl into a toothy grin. Ridding themself of the burden of their chosen was a tactic they used once when facing Groudon. Now, Rayquaza had nothing to hold them back.

As Bryan bitches and moans, Rayquaza plots. Their serpentine body curls on itself, twisting in a maze below the beast’s steady cranium. It’s impossible to predict where the emerald ribbon ends. A flash of light releases an Alcremie, its target their avatar. The crimson flash hides the sparkle of their own metallic flash. Suddenly, their tail lashes out with swift precision, sweeping across the sand in an arc towards Bryan and Xerneas. The IRON TAIL is meant to smack them all back and away from their avatar and themself.

Eva squirms, struggling against the PSYCHIC hold. She vowed to herself this would be the time she beat him - it had to be. Instead, she is already trapped. And then she isn’t, “Waaahhh,” she screams as she careens through the air towards the water. A quick blast of wind evens her out, and she dives into the cold.

She erupts from the water with a sudden gasp. A sharp, surprising pain shoots up her side and she winces, touching the tender location. Likely a broken rib from the punch Bryan landed. Really, it should have gone right through her with his strength.

“Tempest,” she spat as salty water invaded her mouth. The pokeball released beneath the waves. A monstrous Gyarados snaked across the surface. Eva clung to her sapphire scales, “Watch out!” she gasped, pointing towards the MYSTICAL FIRE. Tempest curled, protecting her trainer. The flames died against her wet scales. The monster’s jaw hung open, hissing dangerously at the Alcremie. A HYPER BEAM shot out of the pokemon’s open maw towards the beach and the fairy-type that attacked them.

+10 per IC post (5)

=135 MP

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 17:11:48 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

The Iron tail begins to come for him and Alcremie and he doesn't move as the PROTECT clangs against the iron tail. [break][break]

"All equilibriums shift and change. That is the nature of life. It is not stagnant. How pitiful one finds it to be to be shackled to a duty that negates this simple truth. One finds it especially tragic-" as he watches Rayquaza charge up a hyper beam that he intends to counter with his own moon blast. [break][break]

"That you obey a duty given to you, from someone who has abandoned you." as his MOON BLAST collides with the HYPER BEAM However Rayquaza is extremely mighty, despite GEOMANCY and FAIRY AURA enhancing the MOON BLAST's strength the hyper beam wins out as it hits Xerneas head on.[break][break]

He manages to survive the blow, blunting the attack with his natural constitution but he took a lot of damage. At the same time, Bryan felt a pain in his chest as he looked down in his shirt and saw a burn wound manifest on his chest and his strength began to leave. He needed to do damage control. "Alcremie!" he says as he tucks his hair back on his side of his ear, revealing it's megastone. "MEGA EVOLVE" as Alcremie startet to grow larger in size, a layer of cake manifesting with each growth spurt as a shell encompasses it and then explodes and layers of cake cover xerneas and he frowns, this was gross. [break][break]

"Max finale!" he orders alcremie calls down three objects from the sky that splatter against the ground tossing a barrage of whipped cream towards rayquaza before it results in a final explosion. The whipped cream slowly began to heal Xerneas's wounds from the attack as the same thing reflected on bryan's body, hoping they didn't notice his moment of weakness. [break][break]

Xerneas was going to need to call upon more strength, trying to use GEOMANCY AGAIN and leaving the offensive to alcremie. "Buy me time. Little one." he says as he also changes his glance to Bryan and Bryan keeps his focus on Eva to make sure she doesn't try to interfere with Xerneas either. "Cmon Eva! hit me with your best shot! Prove you're the monster I say the league is!" he taunts.

notes about this post

+40 per IC post [break]
+10 mega evolution

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 4:49:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Their shadow shifts with them, like the rolling clouds through the endless sky. They are a calm, but raging storm all at once. The eye of a hurricane.

CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.

They agree, coiling their tail back to them with a low growl.

BUT EVEN IN CHANGE, PEACE SHOULD REIGN.

Their serpentine body tenses, a bright golden gaze flashing towards and everything the Rocket Beast stood for.

CHAOS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

It is the opposite of peace, and it seemed to be what plagued Hoenn in their absence and now currently in the infancy of their return. It extended past the unruly reach of Rocket and the chaos it sowed. The anomalies: the rifts, Cyberchase, Kyurem, Sea!Hoenn - they are infections that force the equilibrium to bend and break. In the face of desperation, the dragon moves to snuff out all anomalies. Including the unholy bestowal of immortality on a human. Reckless.

The notion that Rayquaza obeys the will of a being other than their own self-inflicted duty is so preposterous the dragon laughs for the first time. It’s a low, deep guttural sound not too far off from a growl. That’s all they need to say on the subject. Rayquaza is an ancient being, perhaps even older than Xerneas. Their dominion of the skies forced them to look down at the carnage of their siblings as they fought for dominance. Rayquaza’s duty to guard the equilibrium was their decision.

With a painful pull, Eva heaves herself onto the back of the Gyarados to escape the chill of the water. Her gaze narrows on the beach scene. Her green eyes flash gold, and she drives the Gyarados forward. Another pokeball unclips from her waist, and a crimson light spills out to release an Aerodactyl. The ancient pokemon roars, shimmering with the power of primal energy as it is consumed with mega evolution.

A new pokemon emerges, beating its rocky wings to rise and disappear into the stars above as the Alcremie surged with its own primal energy. The Gyarados is returned when Eva can find purchase on the sand. The Alcremie grows to immense size and fae frosting is splattered across the field. The avatars psalm press forward. A surge of her DELTA STEAM rises like a wall between the Alcremie and Rayquaza. The protective winds disperse the gobs of frosting heading for the dragon as if they were nothing more than powdered sugar.

The act takes a lot out of her and she falls to her knees, gasping for breath. Weakness clings to her and Rayquaza can feel the strength of her powers dwindling. She had exerted herself too much.

The dragon rises to make room of their companion falling from the heavens. The mega Aerodactyl let gravity grip them. Their skull shimmered with IRON HEAD as they kamikazed down towards Xerneas.

+10 per IC post (6)
+10 for mega-evolution

=155 MP

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 14:43:02 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Xerneas seems surprised. "You don't know do you? Young "self proclaimed" guardian. How ignorant one truly finds you. One will not ruin the surprise for you." it seems as he realizes that Rayquaza had not found out the truth yet. [break][break]

Even bryan was unaware of what exactly the cryptic deer meant. Alcremie attempts to cover Xerneas and buy him the time it at asked for as she uses aromatic mist to boost special defenses of her allies, it wouldn't stop the IRON HEAD but it would at least protect them from future special attacks. Xerneas finishes charging GEOMANCY "Delarosa!" it shouts as Bryan suddenly is consumed in a glowing light that attempts to blind them all. [break][break]

When their eyes adjust back to the normal light levels Bryan was gone from his spot, he leapt onto the air as he raised both of his hands above his head and attempted to go full gorilla mode and slam both of his fists down on the mega aerodactyl.

notes about this post

+40 per IC post [break]
+10 mega evolution

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 21:24:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

They don’t know? Or do they, and they simply refuse to recognize the authority of another above themself? The stag’s cryptic message falls on deaf ears. They have grown tired of listening to this legendary croon on and on about things they clearly do not understand. Rayquaza would send a clear message etched in the blood and sweat of another.

The Aerodactyl dives, shimmering with a similar metallic sheen as Rayquaza’s tail. Bryan leaps, and a sickening crack echoes out of the silence as the Beast strokes the pokemon’s head and neck. Rayquaza may have had a chance to save the fossil pokemon, but they chose to take the advantage instead. They don’t hold the same reverence for life their chosen does. Amidst the scream of agony they hear from Eva at the death of her pokemon, they lash out once again with IRON TAIL meant to strike Xerneas like a golf swing and send them reeling down the beach.

+10 per IC post (7)
+10 for mega-evolution
+200 for Pokemon death

=365 MP

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Deer vs dragon
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 0:09:31 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Bryan grins as he scores a kill on Eva's Aerodactyl and he manages to inflict some mental damage on her as well as she cries out. [break][break]

However while Bryan was distracted, Rayquaza managed to get a free hit in on Xerneas and sends him flying back in the beach. He stomps his hoof in defiance as his body showed burn signs from the metallic tail making contact with it's chest. He grits his teeth and they need to start getting out of here, in reality bryan's goal was to keep Eva out of the fight, a windstorm in the cave would be disastrous for rocket. [break][break]

But the goal was just to keep her trapped here right? Bryan looks over to Xerneas and he nods his head as the two knew what was going to come as energy swirled around the two. "alright Eva, do me a favor and be a good girl! stay here!"

He starts to call the move out as the two call out their z-move together "BLACK BRIAR" as suddenly the beach begins to shake wildly and a tree of life begins to erupt from the ground as black briar thorns encapsulate both Eva and Bryan's side of the field, TRAPPING THEM INSIDE.

The tree of life lashes out attacking everyone inside of it as bryan uses his abilities to use his abilities to guide the thorns away from his own side of the field.

notes about this post

+80 for participation in battle/mission [break]
+40 per IC post [break]
+10 mega evolution