Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
METAMORPHOSIS
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 15:18:27 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
Dear Gavin,

By the time you receive this letter, I'll be gone. As you no doubt heard, has brought me in under criminal charges, outing my affiliation with Team Rocket. This wasn't an accident, these events were planned. As I'm sure you've feared for some time, I've left Team Rocket and sought out the protection of the League. For a long time now I've felt as though I have no place among killers and criminals, going against the very nature of my being. I don't want to hurt Pokémon or people, I want to help them and provide a brighter future, not a darker one.

I clung to the ties of family to keep me afloat, you and Lulu were the only reasons I hadn't left sooner. I love you both dearly, but I can't be a party to what Team Rocket have planned. When you first recruited me, I believed that Team Rocket wanted to make a difference and that it would be different from Kanto. Under the command of those such as and , there will never be anything but bloodshed.

I hope that one day you can see that you are better than them, that you don't need to stoop to their level or blindly carry out their commands, including those they'll undoubtedly issue about me. They're poison, Gavin, of the mind and heart. I can only pray that you realize this before you reach the point of no return, as I still have faith that you aren't truly as lost as you claim.

When we meet again, I wish to believe it'll be as brothers and not enemies, but I'm not a fool. If it comes to that, I forgive you for what you'll need to do, as I already know it's out of survival.

Give my best to , I'm glad you two found each other. 

- Your brother always, 
Rowan

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
METAMORPHOSIS
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 19:47:55 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
Dear Lulu,

As you might have heard, I have been taken into the custody of the League by one . This was not an accident, I've been preparing to leave Team Rocket as of the last few months. It's not a decision that is made easily, as I'm fully aware of the consequences to both myself and the people I love, which includes you. I've been lying to myself for some time that Team Rocket is where I belong, but I can't any longer. I'm not a killer, I don't want to hurt people or Pokémon, I want to help them.

Our paths didn't cross as often as I would have liked, but that didn't stop me from looking up to you as my older sister. Your boundless strength and intelligence are truly a gift, one that I've found I greatly envy and aspire to myself. If we'd grown up together, I like to think we'd have gotten along brilliantly. I regret not having gotten closer to you, but I can naively hope this isn't the end of our relationship as brother and sister, just an interlude. 

Please look after Gavin, I'm certain he won't take my leaving well. I am aware he'll more than likely deliver this information to , but I still care for him greatly and understand what he believes needs to be done. Similarly, I understand if our paths cross as enemies in the future, as a matter of survival. I'm sorry that you will be forced into that position because of me, but I don't regret my choice. I need to be free, for me.

Until we meet again.

Your brother always, 
Rowan