she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
Uncertain FIndings [Postdormitum, Dorian]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 9:36:16 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
It had been an average day for Vanilla, having been exploring one of the many caverns for a specific type of root that had had only grown inside of moist and dark environments. This ingredient was highly saught out over its bitter flavor, and as part of her desire to create Pokemon food and snacks, Vanilla had decided to spend the part part of the day searching for this coveted root. So it would come as a surprise when a sudden hole in reality had opened up and sucked the two of them inside of it that they'd be a little bit less than thrilled about the impromptu field trip.

The two made contact in...some area. It was a cavernous area, with an aqua blue tight that radiated from above. Vanilla and Proxii had landed in a sand filled section, cushioning the fall as Vanilla groaned, standing up to take a gander around where they were. The Rotom possessed phone would hover around, inspecting every inch of the room they had been inside of. "This doesn't look like Granite Cave anymore." he commented, "It's like we're underneath the sea, but in a cave of some kind." Vanilla brushed the sand from her clothing and spotted a tunnel down the way. She called out to Proxii, who returned to her side while the two continued exploring for a way out of here.

As they walked through the underground complex, the Rotom would think of something. "I just had an idea." he said. "Your Dad's been missing for a while, right?" Vanilla nodded, though unsure of what he was getting at. "Well, what if the reason he's been missing for a while was because he got sucked into one of these holes just like us?" A fair assessment. It honestly held just about as much water as anything other theory they could have at the moment. She mulled the point over while her Rotom phone offered a shrug. "It's possible! We should definitely try and find a way out of here, but maybe keep an eye out for any kind of other humans nearby."

Vanilla nodded in response and continued forward as the two began their hunt for another wormhole to hopefully get out of this place.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
818 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 15:31:08 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian's mission was simple: help Team Rocket retrieve the Seal Stones, and prevent the League from getting in their way.

Of course, his first encounter would not be so simple. A girl, who looked to barely be a teenager, was looking around the area, alongside her Rotom, which occupied a phone. She would be easy prey to any Rocket, whether they wanted to beat her for an ego boost, take her as a hostage for potential leverage, or any other nefarious scheme.

Luckily for her, Dorian Westcliff was not the sort of man to do that sort of thing. Of all the awful things the Mad Dog was willing to do, harming children was one of the few things that was truly off limits.

"What are you doing here? This is no place for a someone so young!", Dorian called out to the girl.

There was no doubt he belonged to Rocket. The Houndoom accompanying him looked to be rather vicious, only held back from indulging in his killing ways by the man he accompanied. And the scar on his face left it unmistakable as to who he was.

tags:
notes: +10 MP

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 3:53:12 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla jumped in surprise at the shout, looking back over at the man as he made himself known to the duo. Upon seeing the man with the scar on his face, the teen began to slowly back away from his direction. Whether it was because of the horrific scar or the terrifying Houndoom that came to rest by his side, the two of them were certainly not going to interact with him anytime soon. Sensing Vanilla's fear, Proxii "We need to find a way outta here or get outta this man's sight." The Rotom spoke low to the anxious looking girl. She shook her head while slowly running away from the mysterious man.

Vanilla grabbed Proxii, taking off down the narrow cave walls as she'd scurry down the passageways with him in tow behind her. While Vanilla would continue her run, Proxii took peaks behind them to see how close that Dorian was getting to them. "He's gaining! Quick, turn here." She spun and ducked down into a little area where the two would end up in a large open room with some hidden alcoves and tunnels alongside the walls. They reached the end of the road while Vanilla would back away as their pursuer continued to corner them in this room. Unbeknownst to them, a mysterious silhouette was approaching from above. It dancing in the air, slithering around as several of them would begin to slowly descend towards the two of them. Although the teen and her companion were much too focused on the man in front of them.

"Back off, buddy! I'm a car battery that's ready to turn you into a fishcake!" Proxii threatened, the phone crackling along as the screen showed a threatening, leering expression. Vanilla had on a more scared face and was visibly shaken by Dorian.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
818 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 15:27:40 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian sighed as the two of them ran off. The girl's reaction to his visage, and the Houndoom by his side, were understandable. Though the fact that she was running down the path he intended to go down was annoying. But nevertheless, Dorian did as he intended to do in the first place.

As the Rotom threatened the two of them, Dorian looked on in exasperation, while Bony Buddy looked like he was ready to fight. But the arrival of something looming overhead prompted Dorian into action.

"Get down!", Dorian quickly told the girl, before his Houndoom sprayed a Flamethrower up at the looming attacker.

tags:

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 2:50:45 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The sudden shout had caught the two off guard. Although Proxii was resistant to the command, the more meek of the two was more than willing to comply. Vanilla grabbed Proxii and fell to the ground, covering the Pokémon with her box. The moment her body hit the floor, the Houndoom would launch a geyser of Flame in their direction. After it had dispersed and embers floating around them, Proxii erupted from beneath his trainer, electricity crackling off of his body. "You've got some kind of nerve trying to make charcoal outta us! Why I oughtta-" He was interrupted as Vanilla slowly prodding his side and pointed at the scorched Nihilego that was current roasted thanks to the Houndoom. It fidgeted in defeat, burnt to a crisp. "What is that?" Proxii asked while Vanilla slowly raised her phone the Rotom was possessing to scan the body of the Pokémon. A soft voice emitted from the speakers:

Nihilego, the Parasite Pokémon. One of several mysterious Ultra Beasts. People on the street report observing those infested by it suddenly becoming violent. It's unclear whether or not this Pokémon is sentient, but sometimes it can be observed behaving like a young girl.

Her attention turned back to the man before them as she frowned, stepping back towards the walls. "Wh-What do you want from us?!" she asked, trembling as she reached to get a Pokeball in self defense. "STay back! Ah-I'll defend us..."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
818 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 0:28:08 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Houndoom's flames did their job at dealing with the Nihilego. The tough guy act of the Rotom Phone didn't phase either the Rocket, or his Houndoom. The Houndoom gave the Rotom a look that clearly said 'try something, I dare you.' Dorian's gestured his arm between the two, attempting to hold the hellhound back.

Dorian merely stood there, a look of annoyance and exasperation on his face.

"I don't want anything from you. I'm just passing through.", he'd tell the girl bluntly.

tags:

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 1:37:55 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Well, that answer caught Vanilla by surprise. A Rocket that wasn't trying to harass her, steal her Pokemon, or attempting to wrangle her into some kind of hair brained scheme? But that only made him all the more worrisome for the teen. Her brows furrowed in confusion, her preconception filled brain attempting to make sense of this anomaly that was this interaction. "Oh..." she frowned, slowly putting away her pokeballs but remaining on edge. "We were exploring Granite Cave for a special root when we fell into...wherever is place is. Do you know the way out of here?" Of course, there was that question about her father and if he had seen somebody like that at all running around, but the less a Rocket knew about her family, the better.

"And thank you for saving us from that Nihilego. I don't think that was the only one though..." she commented. As she spoke, more and more sounds of the Pokémon could be heard swarming about inside of the cavern-like area. Although they remained out of sight for self preservation. Or potentially mounting a counter attack on the two. "Why are you here?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
818 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 19:51:30 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"There should be a portal the way up I came, where you seemed to be headed. You'll have to 'swim' up a hole at the ceiling of a chamber, or have a Pokemon carry you up. The hole itself wasn't too narrow for me, so someone like you should have plenty of room to maneuver.", he'd tell her. "Just watch out for anyone else coming through that way, they might not be as merciful as I am.", he'd warn her.

"Couldn't leave you at the mercy of that thing. They're no joke.", he'd tell her. He was familiar with Rocket's research on them, what their neurotoxins did to those affected.

"I'm here on business. The less you know, the better. For your safety.", he'd leave it at that.

tags:

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 18:58:13 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla thought about which of her pokemon might have been able to carry her through that hole above them. Cauli was the obvious choice, but she did have some kind of worries about whether or not that was possible with an Altaria. The girl was still confused at the man that came across as a guy who had very little to gain from just letting her go. She wasn't sure whether he was good or bad, but sparing her was definitely a step in the right direction of her opinion thus far. However, his words seemed to fall on deaf ears.

"I can't leave. Not yet." Vanilla replied to him as she scrunched her brows in defiance. "I'm looking for somebody important and need to see if they are down here. I'll leave when I can confirm they're not here. But until then, I'm staying in Ultra Space."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
818 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 19:09:00 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian frowned as she made it clear that she chose to stay. Considering that the area was practically a warzone, he was afraid she'd just get herself killed. Other Rockets would surely not be so kind to her. But he also had his own business to do, and had no time to convince her otherwise.

"If you insist. Just watch your back. It's a warzone here.", he'd caution her, before continuing down the path, allowing her to make her own way through the realm undisturbed.

tags:
notes: Postdormitum Battle Post x5 (50)
Postdormitum Battle Participation (50)
Postdormitum Battle Completion (150)
Tie (250)
Total = 500

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 5:07:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven