Nemu

She/Her; They/Them
Ecruteak City
Fond of girls
Failure
Grunt
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @serendipity
Saki Shitachi
ARTIFICIAL [Postdorm]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:14:55 GMT
Saki Shitachi Avatar
Saki clicked her tongue, scratching the side of her head through her hood. "Well, that's not-" She winced, covering her face with her forearm and gesturing to the Metagross she was riding. Her expectations were swiftly betrayed as the two siblings absconded, and despite herself, Saki let out a sigh of relief. Her Pokemon either hadn't understood her bizarre attempt at a command, or had been waiting for a second cue.

Briefly glancing over at her comrades, the young girl adjusted her position and made herself comfortable, smiling warmly towards the fog. "That's not a wrong way to look at it either, huh..." Shaking her head, she loosely clutched herself and laughed a little. "What am I saying! We didn't come here or join Rocket to be understood, did we, partner?" As she patted the steel-type's side, it quietly grunted in vague, dismissive response, seeming moreso annoyed by its trainer than anything else.

The rest of her squad could piece themselves together and finish running. Once they recovered from the trauma, or failed to do so, they surely had another battle to attend to. Saki, meanwhile, flew off on her Metagross in a different direction. Seeing as she survived, that meant she too had business of her own to deal with.
Clash 2
Mission Completion: +100 MP
Mission Win: +200 MP
(Total: 1920 MP)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ARTIFICIAL [Postdorm]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 1:39:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven