Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,312 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
The Death That I Deservioli [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 22:22:27 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac wished he even knew where to begin with this.[break][break]

Heart? No, no, that couldn't be right. He was a Rocket! He hadn't protected his friends. He hadn't protected Rocket's victims. All he could do was futilely try to rebalance the cosmic scales from the shadows, knowing that his contributions would be outweighed whenever one of Rocket's upper echelon threw their weight around.[break][break]

Yet the fact that it all burned him up so bad was proof he had more heart than he gave himself credit for.[break][break]

Mind? Even more ridiculous. was the smart one in the family, not him. He was . . . clever? Desperate, more like. Lucky, at times. Unlucky, at others. But doing what he needed to do in order to survive wasn't the same thing as being smart, especially when his dumb ass kept getting him into these messes in the first place.[break][break]

Yet for a self-proclaimed dumbass, he sure seemed to spend a lot of time alone with his thoughts.[break][break]

Nothing was more off-base than his will, though. If Isaac had will, he would've made something of his life by now. Instead, he was just a passenger being dragged along for the ride until he couldn't take it anymore. Then he ran away with his tail between his legs, starting back from square one. He didn't have will. He was just a coward doing whatever it took to survive in the face of overwhelming odds.[break][break]

Yet was this not still an act of resistance?[break][break]

It was getting increasingly hard for Isaac's imposter syndrome to take root. Not when the angel's advocate kept making increasingly good points. What did it tell him that even Rocket's biggest enemy could see the value he refused to find in himself?[break][break]

"You're right. I want to see Hoenn do better," Isaac said, stressing the slight difference in wording. "But I don't think anyone's making that happen if we work ourselves to death in here. You should get that rest while you can, Councilwoman." He started walking over to one of the tents, but before he could he found himself freezing by the entrance. Without even turning back to face Elinor, he found one last word for the road.[break][break]

". . . And, uh. Thanks."

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 9:48:13 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

It was clear as a bright sunny day that Elinor’s words had reached Isaac, perhaps even set thoughts in motion.

But to debate it further would be unwise. Now was the time to let them sprout and take root. Instead, she would do as he suggested, and rest, at least for as long as his gaze was on her.

“And thank you.”

A quick pop and swoosh later, and Elinor was gone alongside her Pokémon, leaving only the wind to dance at the spot where she used to be.

She had teleported away with the help of a Gardevoir. There was still plenty of work that needed to be done. Work that only she could do.

OOC: CLASH (2/3)
PROMPT:
- 10 IC post

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 2:09:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: