she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
the thing that blinded me
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 19:41:57 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
missed call (4)[break][break]
it's late at night, but annalise keeps dialing 's phone until she eventually wakes up. there's a steady hiss of running water on the other end of the receiver, then a whimper:
[break][break]
"rory?"
[break][break]
the phone rustles. it's annalise making sure she hadn't called by accident. she talks again, her voice hurried and hysterical.[break][break]

"he kissed me!"

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 1:00:12 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Nights have grown long and restless. Between working late into the night with , trying to get to talk to her during office hours, and spending any additional time binging the newest season of Bridgerton, there hadn't been much girl time left over. Sometimes Rory mourned that loss, but then she remembered how busy was herself, and even if given the chance, the young ranger probably would've given an answer no different than her own.

Which made this onslaught of calls so unexpected.

"Huh," her voice was hoarse. She blinked herself awake, then tried again. "Who kissed you?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 1:59:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"matias stupid fucking silph!"[break][break]
sounds like she just woke up, but annalise forges ahead with her rant regardless of her cognizance.
[break][break]
"he's under house arrest — " that sounds so bad, she realizes. " — so i went to bring him some food since he can't, like, leave and so, like, he was being medium weird but i figured it was because he was going stir crazy, y'know?"
[break][break]
it sounds like something to be responded to, but there's hardly a gap between her question and her next shaky breath.
[break][break]
"and he kept begging me to stay the night and blah, blah, blah, and — he kissed me. like. what the fuck. i've literally never in my life gotten that kind of vibe from him."
[break][break]
the ranting winds down to panic. [break][break]

"what do i even do now?"

[break][break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 2:08:17 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","charname"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Holy.[break]

Moly.[break]

Guacamole.[break]

[break]
[break]

This was some season 6 crazy-level drama that would end in ripples of forum debates, where half of the audience would praise the show for taking on interesting twists, while the others sought complaints about how wildishly unrealistic everything had become. Right now? Rory opinion swayed into the third category of thought: this was just too much.
[break]
[break]

Cradling the phone in her hands, Rory pushed herself out from the covers. She was the type to panic when others panic, so naturally, she had found herself pacing the room. Like always.
[break]
[break]

First things first.
[break][break]

"Annalise! When did this happen? Are you still there with him?" .

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".charname"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 2:28:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"no, no, of course not! i left asap after that. i'm — i stopped at a ranger outpost near mt. pyre but i'm heading home soon."[break][break]
the outpost is, thankfully, unmanned. the ranger assigned here has more troubling duties further up the mountain. the empty building grants her the grace to simultaneously be the ex-head ranger and the twenty-two year old girl feverishly trying to wash her mouth out in the closest sink.
[break][break]
"it happened, i dunno, like twenty minutes ago? i just, like, don't know what to do!"
[break][break]
the mental sync between them has her pacing the dimly-lit reception area.
[break][break]
"i — i can't tell greyson."
[break][break]
she's resolved that much already.
[break][break]
"they'll, like, actually kill each other, rory."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 2:39:28 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

"let me pick you up."
[Break][break]
Her voice was riddled with uncertainty. Confidence has never been a strong suit of hers, but when it came to her friends, there was nothing that would stop her from giving it her all.
[Break][break]
"I can run over and then you can tell me over, like, ice cream or something."

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:10:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
there's something freeing about spilling her guts on the phone. it puts more distance between her feelings and the recipient on the other end. she can't say no to , though, or to the persuasive power of ice cream. [break][break]
"that's a good idea, actually."
[break][break]
she sniffles.
[break][break]
"i'll send you my location."
[break][break]
in their text message thread, the address of the outpost pops up, pinned in the thumbnail of her gps app. annalise lingers on the phone, sentimental.
[break][break]
"i love you, rory. you really are the best."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:57:47 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

"I love you too, Annie," she sniffled back, the sentimental nature of the call plaguing her like a disease. "Stay right there. I'm on my way."
[break][break]
From there, Rory hung up and set out to do what she promised. Throwing on a pair of pink shorts, black Converses, and an oversized yellow hoodie, the young scientist sprung into action.
[break][break]

The uber was called, taken, and tipped.
[break][break]

Of course, with her arrival, the two hugged, cried a little, and then set off to the nearest late-night ice cream parlor. Aka the 24 hour fast food joint.
[break][break]

There, in the corner booth, they sat with their cups and spoons in hand.
[break][break]

"Okay. Um, start from the beginning. What happened?" .

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:58:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
annalise and look like quite the pair in the corner of the restaurant, sniffling, eyes red-rimmed from exhaustion and tears. she skims the perimeter of her ice cream onto her spoon and sets it in her mouth with the listlessness of a girl who has cried way too much in one day.
[break][break]
she sticks her spoon back into her ice cream to explain, slower this time.
[break][break]
"okay, so he's under house arrest, right? so i brought him some food to try and cheer him up because i would hate to be stuck at home nonstop for weeks, y'know?"
[break][break]
idly, she pushes her spoon around in her cup.
[break][break]
"so we eat and drink a little and i get him to watch, like, eight episodes of some reality tv show and it was really chill. but then i tell him i have to go do homework and whatever — which is true — and he starts telling me how he's, like, super lonely and miserable in house arrest."
[break][break]
she sets her hands on the table, gesturing every so often to guide her point.
[break][break]
"so i agree to stay over when he asks me to because he sounded, like. really bad. but then, he tells me how he was a shitty boyfriend to his ex and we kinda got into it about it at some point."
[break][break]
she shakes her head.
[break][break]
"but there's, like, literally no point during us hanging out where he should've thought, 'hey, i should kiss anna!' so weird."
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:15:14 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

That was...a lot.
[break]
[break]

Still, Rory listened, carefully inserting her calculated 'uh-huhs' and 'hmms' to reassure her that she was, in fact, still listening. Though, the further the story trailed on, the less and less she needed these little flags of confirmation, as the twisted look of horror explained more than enough.
[break]
[break]

"First," she started, resting the cup of soft-serve back on the table. Its spoon kept jutted out, as if it served as a small reminder of its own existence in this mess. "Annie-"
[break]
[break]

why would you even agree to stay over, she was going to say, but immediately scrapped. That could be a lecture for another night. Today was for SUPPORT.
[break]
[break]

"Wait, so he went from talking about his ex to kissing you? And you're friends with him?"
[break]
[break]

She shook her head.
[break][break]

"You should tell Greyson."

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 16:52:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"i didn't even know they were exes until today! i just thought she wasn't home because she's, like, the most important person in hoenn."
[break][break]
she leans back against the booth, frustrated with herself. she'd just been trying to be a good friend, but she gets why looks at her with horror now. the road to disaster is paved with good intentions.
[break][break]
"and we're not friends anymore after that, obviously."
[break][break]she values her roommate and her advice but this time, she balks. tell greyson? she can't. even if she should, she can't.
[break][break]
"i can't," she says as much, doubling down on the same resistance that had been whimpered into the phone earlier. "you don't get it — if i tell greyson, he's gonna confront matias. and if he confronts matias ... i really don't know what will happen."
[break][break]
something bad, she thinks, palpable in the worried look that crosses her face.
[break][break]
annalise reaches out for rory's hand, implicating her in her wrongdoings with a pleading bat of her eyelashes.
[break][break]
"please, please promise me you won't tell him either. it's going to be, like, seriously bad if he ever finds out."

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 17:34:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]COMMS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: