128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
JEALOUS OF THE WORLD [PD INTERDREAM]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:47:16 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo looked out of place in the cave. His overall vibe was very... scene kid, but he was clearly 22. White longsleeve, black jeans, white studded belt, checkered vans. The whole nine yards. Felt like someone Kouji would've shoved in a locker.

As he drew closer to that figure in the distance, the cave walls broke down. They slowly peeled off, piece by piece. While Kouji's "half" of the terrain was uniquely his, Milo offered a different path. His eyes widened as he saw a scene vivid in his dreams play out for the second time.

Slateport at night. Bright lights rang out in the darkness, gold on midnight blue. In the distance, he could see the Battle Tent. Truck backing up and ready to start the shipment. This was the night he got him and Maddy their criminal record, and stole his now beloved Deino.

In the distance, Kouji could hear a nasally, boyish voice. “Maddy~. You know... Your parents can give you things all they want. But it won't be half as fun as taking something for yourself.”

Adult-Milo then smirked at Kouji and pointed to the truck. He could remember robbing them like it was yesterday.

"So... are you in?"

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:56:55 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

In a strange place such as this, where the rules of what worked and what did not changed by the tunnel; where rules of engagement shifted based on unagreed rules, and where one’s enemy could be one’s ally in the spur of the moment. But for Kouji, none of these rules applied, it was always kill or be killed, eat or be eaten; especially in these tunnels.
[break][break]
In these tunnels, even your own dreams, and thoughts were your enemies, he had been through it a couple of times already, and he hated it, he didn’t want anymore, but even now he didn’t want more. He was running away from himself, being driven to the edge. In a battlefield like this, it was always a matter of fighting. He didn’t need a reason beyond someone else standing opposite him, and sometimes that was all the reason one needed to cross fists, to clash pokemon, to draw swords and knives.
[break][break]
But, sometimes that didn’t need to be the case, one’s own rules could be broken for a moment as he walked into the dream of another, to stand across from them, and find a bigger target worth tackling together. Kouji knew, the moment to step back and let someone else be the hero, maybe he should have been a stepping stone instead.
[break][break]
But he shook that idea off completely as he heard the question being asked, a smirk appearing on his face, the cuts and bruises that littered his body; the clothes of his which were utterly torn, none of that mattered right now.
[break][break]
It was time for bread.
[break][break]
And he’d break some with his enemy. ”Of course.” He spoke with a snort before he hopped into the back of the van, crouching low, and holding a hand out to help the other man in. Two street rats that never grew out of being one, nothing more was needed to get along.

Sem et tortor consequat id porta nibh venenatis cras.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
pressure cooker's got me runnin out
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:18:29 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo knew one thing and one thing only. Either you're down, or you're a fed. A square. He was bailed out and given a second chance at 19, but some people can't be saved. Milo especially. And Kouji seemed like a kindred spirit.

If memory served him right... there'd be two Machoke lifting palettes of pokeballs, shrink-wrapped. To and from the loading dock in the back of the building. If this was the night he stole his Deino... maybe Kouji had a beloved pokemon he could see for the first time.

Break bread? This was an invitation to a feast. But while Milo was lost in thought, Kouji rushed to the truck. Milo followed, grinning madly all the while.

Kouji reached a hand down and gave him a boost. He cackled, accepting the hand and hopping into the back of the trailer. They had a clean window of a minute or so, and a palette all to themselves.

Milo felt around for a pokeball, offering it to Kouji before digging a hand in himself.

"You're so real for this, man. Go nuts. I can stall for us with my Greninja."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:45:12 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji could not help but grin as he felt the pokeball’s weight in his hand, there was a definite pokemon in there. Was this gonna be like his Absol? A lifelong partnership, or was it like Deino, a pokemon that would never truly listen to him, one that seemed to dislike him, or rather, it looked down on him. His father’s pokemon, it had never truly been his own. But that was a simple matter really, he looked through, rifled through the mounds of pokemon that stood there.
[break][break]
”Good good, I’ll keep gathering some more. Maybe there’s something here that’ll let us beat ‘em back.” He said as he slid more into his pockets, excitement brimming on his face, the tension of before was replaced by the excitement of a heist. This was the kind of thing he lived for. Maybe he’d get a good brawl out of it? Leave pokemon out of the matter, just a couple of men and their fists.
[break][break]
Great, this was just great. ”Actually fuck that. We’ll just come out of here swinging. That’s what a heist like this is for. First you get the prize, and next is the chase, nothing is worth anything without a chase.” He said as he filled his pockets enough before turning around.
[break][break]
A mere minute, yet it seemed that the Machokes were already there, dropping the pallets to take care of the thieves. Well trained pets, but that was all. ”Looks like we’re up. Go, Absol; lets show these bozos what’s up.” He called his beloved Dark Type pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

-

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:26:48 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo looked down at the pile before them. The banquet. He'd steal what... felt like his Deino. The finish on the pokeball rubbing off where his hands dove time and time again... He smiled thinking about it.

"We're... craftier than I was at sixteen. I think you won't get booked, at the very least."

Kouji egging him on was all he needed to go all in. The chase is more fun than the catch. They both knew that. A bead of sweat rolled down his face. His chain pinged off a wall of the trailer right as the Machokes came back.

He smirked. It's do or die. He stuck his hand in and grabbed a random ball. It was... a tournament regulation Frogadier? Could it be... his Greninja too? Memories are rewritten, over and over by time. For all they know, they both stole most of their team there.

Milo felt corny saying this, but with the two looting like they'd never get caught, he laughed. This was just like his motto. Either way, the two Machokes neared them. One prepared a Vital Throw, ensuring that Frogadier could get a Water Pulse out. He'd leave the other to Kouji.

"My dad took me fishing once. Told me to never settle for some. To go for ALL. Even if the boat capsizes."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:33:54 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Never settle for some huh? ”That’s a good motto, sounds like the kind of guy I’d get along with.” Leaving aside the fact that these two were getting along as well as two people could. It was strange, but comfortable regardless, he felt as if he was being filled with energy just by this.
[break][break]
It was a small little stop in the day, but even so, Absol seemed to agree as the Machoke in front of them seemed to power up for a powerful strike of some sort, but he charged forward with a purple glow to his horn, aiming for the small lines he could see; that was the pressure points for that critical hit. Whether he hit it or not, he wasn’t sure, but it felt as if his horn was being guided towards it some what at least. And like a swordsman, his cut was clean, graceful, and yet somewhat psycho.
[break][break]
Psycho-Cut, Kouji was proud of his pokemon; but the Machoke seemed to fall to a knee. ”No point in beating around, my boat is capsizing.” He said with a grin as he took a couple more into his hands, cupping them in his arms, and then jumping down; just as the sounds of shouts came, a few people already gathering to see just what the fuss was about, and the sound of rapidly approaching footsteps.
[break][break]
But all that came from his throat was a youthful laugh as he looked down the way. ”Hey hey, lets get going.” It was now for the fun part, to make this all worthwhile.
[break][break]
So he began to sprint, Absol in tow, and he was sure the guy…The guy?
[break][break]
”Hey, what’s your name anyway?”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Interdream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:56:35 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

While Water Pulse confused the Machoke pursuing them, it didn't knock the thing over. However, the confusion led it to yank the door right off the truck. A chill ran down Milo's spine. Then, a second dragged on for an hour. His eyes widened.

"While I'd love to go down with the ship, we gotta live to do this again someday."

Seeing his Absol push the other Machoke back gave them a big enough window. His mere seconds turned into a minute. Milo cartwheeled out of the trailer, landing on his hands, then his feet. He turned around, seeing Kouji already leaving him in the dust.

Milo whistled for his Frogadier to stall with a Smokescreen as the human security arrived, then the two took off. His pockets clinked, but if he outran them all, it'd be fine.

That spirited sprint, that runner's high... That and the impish feeling of being a little kid, running because it drove your parents nuts. He felt it all at once, dashing to catch up to Kouji, all the while stifling a laugh. He almost felt bad for roping Madeleine into this, back in the day. All the backup he needed was right here.

"Milo. Milo Sharpe. And you are?"

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 6:33:58 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

”Kouji, Kouji Matsubara.” He said as he looked back for a moment. That sprint, the feeling of one’s heart in one’s chest, blood pumping, and the feeling of the wind rushing through his hair. There was an energy surging through him, he couldn’t stop grinning as he heard the footfall of many a step behind them, rushing up to them. ”Hey, let’s take a jump.” He said as they rushed through the allyway, the fence coming up at the end of it.
[break]
”Absol, give us a boost. Time it with me.” He said as he slowed down ever so slightly as his Absol rushed up to the fence itself.”
[/color] Kouji released the pokeballs by throwing them up behind him, the ones he was cupping into his arms. He looked behind him, and chuckled before gripping Milo’s arm.
[break]
Right as he jumped, to jump onto and off Absol’s back, who picked that moment to jump up into the air. He threw them up, to clearly leap over the fence in such a comfortable way. Which is why Kouji had gone into his pocket and drew out his ball, to draw Absol into it.
[break]
The red light flashed before drawing him into it.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- Interdream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[/div][/div]

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 6:57:52 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

The two ducked down the alley, continuing to talk. Milo was... soon to be a Rocket. But as Mint stalled, he got in more and more trouble. Akira gave him a concussion, he nearly blew his cover, he fought Adrian. But right now, his blood was pumping and he had to be a man.

"I'm sure we'll see eachother on the battlefield. And I'll be insulted if you hold back."

The two neared a chain-link fence, and he smirked. It'd take forever for the humans to catch up, especially with those big Machokes elbow to elbow.

As Kouji got a boost and leapt, Milo was grabbed my his collar and thrown up. He clung to one side of the alley as he went up, and caught a drainpipe. As he yanked it, it bent in an arc to slow his descent, leaving a large puddle behind.

He then withdrew his Frogadier, and tossed a few pokeballs over the fence. Maybe they'd have to herd a bunch of confused babies, and lose the two.

"Unless of course... You're already in. My application is on someone's desk. For now... I'm undercover. Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double, and all that."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 7:09:01 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji smirked as he barely managed to land properly, dropping into a roll, and recovering; scratching up his back even more but that was fine, it was worth it for the rush. It was something good, great even.
[break][break]
”Yeah, already in, nice and comfy…Doing menial tasks.” He said with an overexaggerated flex, he gripped his bicep as he stood up properly. The two of them were in the middle of it all. ”But if we do face each other, I’ll be going all out, so don’t blame me if you end up battered and bruised, alright?” He said as he extended his hand, it was a simple interaction really, straight forward.
[break][break]
He really wished more of today had been like this, then he wouldn’t be hurting all over, and he had only made it worse as he stood in there. But that was that, his worries were one thing, and memories were another. But this was the dream of another person.
[break][break]
”So then, what’s next? This is yours right?” He said as he extended his arms, wondering just where they could go from here. They had gained their loot, now was to go through it completely. ”Time to check out what we’ve gotten our hands into.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Interdream.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 7:51:04 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

The two of them made it into the street, and he'd laugh, if they weren't out of breath. But now that they caught a break, they had a chance to slow down and pant. Milo smiled, tugging at the collar of his longsleeve to cool off.

"I'm gathering intel. It'd actually reinforce my cover, if we had a spat infront of a league trainer. Either way... I won't take it personally."

Milo looked to his outstretched hand, and reached a hand out. His sleeve bunched up. This revealed a sleeve tattoo, depicting roses and thorns curling around his arm. His hand was soft, but his fingertips had the telltale callouses of a bass player. It even looked slightly wider than his other hand. If Kouji looked closely enough, he could see Milo using his hair to obscure a bruise on his forehead.

"We should do this again sometime."

But by now, it was time for the two of them to inspect their loot. Milo turned his pockets inside out, revealing... A phone smashed, held together by mere circuits. A classic orange bottle of caffeine pills. He opened the pokeballs, eager to be reunited with his babies. Frogadier, Deino... Pumpkaboo. He kind of winced seeing it.

"Maybe it's my... recent concussion talking. But. Memories are rewritten over and over. Your feelings and subconscious qualities sink in."

He threw her to the wolves so to speak, during his spat with Akira. Milo scooped the little gourd into his arms, and held her like a baby. He then... had to explain himself. He owed Kouji that much.

"To get the facts straight: Me and my girlfriend robbed them when we were sixteen, to piss off her rich dad. I found Deino here, and that's it. And... maybe that's the voice we heard. Me... talking her into it."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 11:05:15 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

There it was, so this was the core of that dream. The core of the person named Milo too, and the cover that he wore. Kouji nodded at it. ”All of that sounds complicated, and I’m not good with complicated, but yeah; me and you will pull a raid off for sure.” He said with a grin, and he’d be sure to give him a good smack too if it came to it.
[break][break]
That was why, when they had come to a stop; when it came to look over their goods, Kouji was worried about that singular black pokeball, it gave off a strange energy as he unfurled it. It was uneasy, uncomfortable, and not the kind of thing he wanted to touch so halfheartedly.
[break][break]
”So, a girlfriend huh? Guess you were the bad influence her pops was so worried about.” He rolled back around to it, a smirk on his face as he side-eyed that black pokeball, as if it was trying to devour his perception, he didn’t want to deal with something like that right now.
[break][break]
”Damn, to think her bad boyfriend would end up stealing his shit, and a dragon type on top of that. I’m so proud.” His voice was somewhat sarcastic, but he let go a laugh before he came to a sudden stop, his hand going for the black pokeball, finally.
[break][break]
”Alright, this is giving me the heebies.” He said, the black ball lacked any yellow/gold, it wasn’t some kind of ultra ball, but it was different and he found that to be true as it started to change within his hands, as if shifting into a pokemon himself, darkness coalesced as Kouji had gotten rid of it as soon as possible.
[break][break]
The ball expanded, grew bigger and bigger before it began to float, appendages began to grow from behind, three heads sprouted from it, and then it gained color, definition, pink appeared in parts with white dots floating within, like a sea of stars. It began to growl, before it released a deep mechanical roar. It reminded him of a Hydreigon, perhaps his Deino would become one, but not this time.
[break][break]
No, not this pokemon, this was something else, it looked like it was made of metal, and the moment its eyes flashed into light, it reared powerful roar.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- interdream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 3:23:47 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo cackled. He wanted so badly to give his new bestie the play by play. Devil seed was an understatement. He was Satan, overdue for a fall. So many red flags you could sew them together into a new shirt. He then did an impression of that classic teen-begging-parent intonation.

"But daddy... I love him."

The curiosity killed him. That black pokeball burned a hole in his retinas with its pitch-black, matte finish. That black pokeball... it seemed innocent enough. Milo
had done a number of custom paintjobs over the years. But this?!

"Kouji!! We had our fun, but there's no fuckin' way that thing won't kill us if we don't book it."

But by now, they ran over and over. Ontop of that, the adhrenaline was the only thing keeping him up right now. He was clenching his teeth so hard his mouth bled, and Akira's concussion still loomed large over him. His eyes went white, and he was seeing stars.

"But man to man... if you wanna fight that thing, I'll have your back."

His body was paralyzed. A mixture of fear, pain, and confusion slowly came rushing back to the fore. He had to defer to Kouji in this situation. He looked up at the mechanical monster, as his heart and body pulled him in two different directions. He reached for his Liepard, and tried to muster a smile.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 3:41:54 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji felt confident with someone else behind him, but at the same time the energy; the force radiating off that thing was beyond normality itself. It was a strange pulse; a powerful pulse that was almost forcing him back. It was a killing intent, no, intent seemed to signify a chance, a chance to survive; mere thoughts. No.
[break][break]
This was killing certainty.
[break][break]
He took a step back, it was a strong, terrible force, but knowing someone else had his back, even someone he had only met was enough to make him stand his ground. He gritted his teeth, this was interesting. Standing shoulder to shoulder against a big threat. ”Look, let's do it. I don’t think we’re out running this one. We’ll just have to dig in deep and pull out the win for this one.” Kouji said as he leapt back, a pokeball in hand, Absol would have to win it out this time, somehow.
[break][break]
The other option…Was Scragg-no, Scrafty, it had evolved in the battle earlier, but it had also been injured, he didn’t want to bring him out if he didn’t have to. It was a dream, but he knew this…strangeness could be all consuming.
[break][break]
”Let’s rock.”
And then a dark pulse shot out, towards Absol who had been hit the moment he entered into the world.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Interdream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 5:22:47 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo keeled over, pausing. Milo gagged for a second. He held a hand up to ask for a moment's pause. He then coughed and dry-heaved. A bit of bile left him, and he looked up to that dragon.

"If it's do or die, so be it. Tell that redhead she owes me a new cell phone."

The roar, however, sent a chill down his spine. Maybe that's what hit his already vulnerable brain wrong. His eyes unfocused for a second and widened, but he couldn't stop smiling. Liepard circled the three of them, waiting for orders.

"Scale the building and pounce."

Absol was struck, leading every hair on Liepard's hide to stand on end. She started at a fire escape, running up the sides of the railings. Liepard then leapt from the roof, using Play Rough.

"Save your strength. I know you have a tough road ahead."

Milo tossed one of two pokeballs to Kouji, giving him Greninja. He'd keep Zweilous for himself.