awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
ULTRA DESERT: SGL
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 1:30:09 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
"fire types ..." lorelei echoed, practically mesmerized by the idea. it seemed almost too perfect of an opportunity for the houndoom-obsessed trainer. [break]
"i'm unsure," she thought out loud for a moment - looking down at her long-time companion in the form of her black and red houndoom. the blood red dog wagged her frayed tail, letting her owner know that it was okay to let her go forward into such a dangerous situation. she was ready, why wasn't lorelei?[break]
perhaps from a spot of newfound fear of loss given her advancement in her connection with @romanl , she faltered. this was enough for another houndoom to come pouncing out of its pokeball alongside a little houndour that followed its lead. together, the two brimstone dogs combined forces to go for the large buzzwole itself. lorelei's head whipped around quickly as to tell her pokemon to stop but it was too late. the two of them surged forward in an enlarged fire blast - putting both of their maws close to one another to enhance each other's attack.[break]
fortunately, that was enough to take the buzzwole down - having already sustained damage beforehand from its battle with pheromosa.[break]
with a thankful sigh, lorelei knelt down to scoop up her dogs into her arms and glared at each one of them individually. they had much to learn still, it seemed. regardless, she was thankful for the chance to throw a pokeball at the felled ultra beast - a resounding hum and click showing it to be part of her new collection.[break]
"let's head home," she suggested strongly to the rest of the group.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@gwylim

PROMPTS DONE
catching BUZZWOLE[break]

TLDR:
- pokemans.mp3
- catching buzzwole

I_vLtztg

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ULTRA DESERT: SGL
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 7:13:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/yyWBGS5/sand-radish.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/98mtqmH/direshroom.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/kqBfTq4/seal-grand-door.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing