POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 0:40:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

The Ultra Space Sea is vast, with only vague pin points of other rockets there to help him make the place feel smaller. Their area of operations wasn't that big and League was swinging closer and closer every minute. After finishing his defense with of the hidden rest camp outside the portal, he'd bought the feeling rockets time with them but... Well he'd ended up back in the rift. [break][break]

He wanted a break, but being in this kind of time critical mission, that wasn't really an option for him. [break][break]

So he treks forward, careful and quiet as he recovers from his last skirmish. His body working to numb out the various aches and bruises on his body. [break][break]

Except it's not long before he watches someone pass him by while hidden amongst coral and kelp. A wild haired blonde, rough looking too. He waits, doesn't recognize her, and moves in. Single minded focus driving his actions. Any leaguer he found would be confronted, attacked, and distracted. He couldn't let them roam around unchallenged. [break][break]

His Murkrow waits as Mint crept forward, slowly, footsteps light. When he's close enough he moves out trying to kick out 's legs from under her while swing the knife out. His Murkrow caws loudly, flapping wings and taking flight above the fight as she readied to PURSUIT any potential escape.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| clash 3/3 [break]

- [break]

mp tracker: [break][break]
- [break]

total:

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
hurricane heat in my head [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 18:57:26 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Unlike Mint, Skyler makes no attempt at subtlety. She stalks past rock formations and winding caves with the unspoken kind of confidence that purposefully invites trouble. Her gaze sweeps sharply past the surrounding landscape, no doubt searching for any Rocket operatives - but ultimately fails to acknowledge the hidden Beast.

So her surprise is genuine when her feet are swept from under her, and the world tilts on its axis right before a sharp pain slices across her ribcage. 

Has she been fucking stabbed again?! 

The thought is underlined by furious indignation. She nearly expects the explosion of venom across her nerve endings, the darkness creeping in at the edges of her vision wanting to drag her under.

When that doesn't happen, what is left is a delightful opportunity for violence.

Snarling, the blonde rises to her feet and whips around. Her hand snaps forward in an attempt to catch 's wrist - the one that holds the knife. Murkrow needn't have bothered with the Pursuit, not when Skyler's lips twist into a savage sort of glee. 

"Well, well. Someone wanna play, huh?"

Her other hand coils into a fist, and there's no hesitation before it sails forward into Mint's gut. Simultaneously, a jet of water arcs in perfect mimicry of her punch, aiming to slam against 's ribcage.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 23:22:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Always, Captain Crunch." he returned despite the small grunt as she grabbed at his wrist. The face panel illuminates with a neon blue smile, now that Skyler's onto him. Though, he doesn't expect her to snap back that quickly. The punch lands and he pushes back, trying to yank his dagger and wirst away from the avatar. Only for his wish to be granted in the form of a wave or water splash backward. It's wet, but none of it gets inside his helment thankfully. Still, he wheezes at the dual hit, breathign in deep to calm hismelf and get back air. [break][break]

Mint pops back up, not wanting to get caught on his ass. He'd have to be faster if every hit was gonna count for two. He darts left trying to sweep out her legs from under her with a kick. All the while, he's begun recording the results, swapping out the earlier dagger, now used, with am 'empty' one.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| clash 3/3 [break]

- gets punched in the entire torso and falls back on his ass[break]
- gets up and tries to sweep kick Skyler off kilter. [break]

- [break]

total:

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 15:15:44 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
What was it with Rocket and giving her the weirdest nicknames? So far she'd been called hag, grandma, fish breath, saggy tits (that one she'd taken to heart) and now captain crunch? She supposes it might be the best of the bunch, but still.

"Out of breath already?" Skyler rocks on the balls of her feet, instinctively falling into a fighting position with bloodthirsty glee. Circles of Aqua Ring engulf her for a moment, knitting flesh together and adding a healthy flush to her cheeks.

Entirely healed.

With her eyes on him, it becomes easier to read his movements. He barely telegraphs his kick however, and it manages to catch her off guard. Skyler stumbles back onto the floor, but she's been in enough bar brawls to know how to play dirty.

A jet of water slams into his back, and Skyler's foot hooks around his leg in an attempt to bring him down with her and gaining the upper hand. She's at her best in close quarters.

Unfortunately, she's also utterly unaware of other daggers in the Rocket's possession.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 22:14:04 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"If I said 'you're beauty is breathtaking', would you believe me?" he said, words dripping with a jeer as he caught sight of her healing. Both annoyed and also enamored as he watched the avatar's powers up close. Regeneration? The water rings surround Skyler protectively and he imagines it might have something to do with that. He'd analyze later though. [break][break]

Catching his breath he runs for her, not wanting to waste the chance of having the blonde on the ground. "OOP-!" he lets out a cut off grunt as the water hits, bluntly shoving him forward. Her legs hooks around his and he's fallen, but there's a reason you don't run with scissors- or in this case knives. He clutches the specialty dagger and tries to aim the fist clutching it on top her arm. Even if he hit an artery, she'd be find with that power of hers, but having an arterial gash would speed up his collection process. [break][break]

He tried to bring his elbow him. Fist up to protect the side of his head and elbow stiff to attempt a make shift people's elbow.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| clash 3/3 [break]

- gets hit in the back with water while running to hit skyler [break]
- falls from hit and skyler hooking leg successfully [break]
- aims right hand dagger to fall on inner arm [break]
- uses left arm to protect head and fall with elbow onto Skyler. [break]

- [break]

total:

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 8:35:49 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
The knife rips into her arm, but Skyler barely acknowledges it. Adrenaline and healing powers mute the pain long enough for the gash to knit itself back together, leaving a small pool of crimson behind. The descending elbow is caught by a calloused grip, muscles coiling tightly in preparation. Too many bar brawls had started this way, and quite a few by Skyler herself.

The captain grins savagely up at  in that sliver of time between one breath and another.

"I do tend to have that effect on people."

Planting her feet on the ground, Skyler shoves Mint off of her, following through with the momentum to swing herself around so she's on top. A fist would close around the fabric of his collar, pushing him roughly down onto the ground, while the other coils into a fist that she promptly attempts to ram into his throat.

Like before, a jet of water arcs around Skyler's body and sails through the air. This time, however, it ignores Mint to instead slam against the flying Murkrow.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 23:32:15 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Adrenaline is one hell of a drug, because there's no way carving through an artery didn't hurt. Avatars, especially regenerative ones, were just that insane huh? He makes sure to get a good shot of all the gorey glory before he's back in the fight. [break][break]

The only grin reflected other than Skyler's faint reflection on the helmet is his own LED one that doesn't change. Mint isn't quite done pushing the limits, finally catching an Avatar in the wild. His bout with @laurence had been unsuccessful. This wouldn't. "You're used to the ass kissing then?" he says back despite his effort. [break][break]

He's shoved off with ease, and she gets on top. It's at this point Mint understands that's a little dangerous and fights back. He squirms underneath her, attempting to shake her off only to see the fist coming. Not the face- not the- he attempts to deflect her blow, slamming his fist into her elbow and bonking his own head in the dirt as the punch deflects into his helmet. [break][break]

The Murkrow, who had been rounding back once the pair had begun fighting readies his claws to assist the Beast, trying to SUCKER PUNCH Skyler before the water jet only to get smacked to the side with a small wall of water.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| clash 3/3 [break]

- gets hit in the back with water while running to hit skyler [break]
- falls from hit and skyler hooking leg successfully [break]
- aims right hand dagger to fall on inner arm [break]
- uses left arm to protect head and fall with elbow onto Skyler. [break]

- [break]

total:

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 21:16:23 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
The constant stabbing is, Skyler acknowledges, starting to become an issue. This is the fourth time she's gotten a knife stuck in her. Not to mention the several poisonings, being shot in the shoulder and - ah yes, being crushed under rubble. Most of those had been entirely due to her own reckless disregard for her own safety.

Ah, details.

It doesn't help that Skyler's able to bounce back from those situations impossibly well - physically, at least. Any therapist would have a field day with the captain; but then again, isn't that true of most Hoenn residents?

She curses when her fist hits the ground by 's head instead of his throat, snarling with frustration. Pain blooms across her knuckles, just one more atop a collection of previous moments.

"Not really ass kissing," Thick thigh muscles tense around Mint's body as she speaks, keeping him caged, "when it's an established fact, hm?" 

Glowing circles unfurl into existence around the Rocket's body, much like the ones she'd used to heal herself - but that couldn't be right, could it?

Her finger hooks under the edge of his LED mask, starts looking for a latch of sorts. "Move, and I'll have these lil guys explode." 

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 4:51:36 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

There's another sample. He tires not to look so excited, tempering it so the avatar wouldn't get petty with him. Nobody really took it well to knowing their blood was getting harvested. Its sturdy enough to keep being used as a weapon though so he holds onto it. [break][break]

"Is it?" Mint asked getting antsy as she pins him with her thighs. He pulls back his head from her grip, trying to unlatch her fingers form his helmet. "Can't tell from where I'm sitting." he struggled to get out as his partner recovered. [break][break]

He stayed perfectly still as he caught sight of the crow pokemon getting. "If you say so, ma'am." he said freezing in place before the Murkrow propped up and slammed a NIGHT SHADE at the avatar.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| clash 3/3 [break]

- Mike the Murkow uses NIGHT SHADE on Skyler [break]
- Mint still wants out but tries to distract Skyler from Mike the Murkrow [break]

- [break]

total:

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 22:53:31 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
She'd nearly forgotten all about the Arceus-damned bird, but the cutting edge of a Night Slash quickly reminds her.

Pain blooms over her back and it knocks the breath from her lungs.

The impact has her lurching forward, and in doing so would allow Mint the opportunity to slip away from her grip. The Aqua Rings fade away instead of exploding, and a hissed curse bursts from the woman's lips instead.

"I'll make a chicken nugget out of you," she snarls. Numbness comes with another bout of healing, but this time the avatar doesn't step closer to the Rocket for another round of hand-to-hand combat.

No, this time a colossal shadow rises over the makeshift battleground.

Kyogre's gaping maw opens into endless rows of razor-sharp teeth behind Skyler's back. And infernal hues flicker to life in markings over the woman's skin.

That's all the warning gets before a titan-sized Water Spout cracks open the bedrock, shattering the very ground they stand on and quickly advancing in his direction.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 0:06:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Skyler nearly falls on top of him and with added mobility he thrusts up, and tries to shove her off by bringing up a knee between them. The AQUA RINGs fade, thankfully and he tries to scrambled away. Getting pinned had frazzled him. Skyler was strong, not just because she was an avatar, but because she was clearly far more jacked than Mint was. [break][break]

Even with all the training he'd been putting hismelf through, he had only really started seriously considering muscle building within the past 6 months or so. [break][break]

Mike the Murkrow caws out a FLATTER, fluttering aroudn the blonde's head here and there to bot hannoy and CONFUSE her. The praise?? soudned almost sarcastic with how loud and constant it was. "C'mon, you can use magic God powers and my partner can't help me out?" Mint asked, managing a bright grin on the front of his helmet in the face of a looming giant. Where the hell had the sea titan come from?! [break][break]

He scrambled to his feet, attention from from the giant teeth to the incoming WATER SPOUTs. Is it real? Or a manifestation of her patron as she used her powers? Was Kyogre really that big? Then again, he'd seen Groudon in person and YEAH, they were that big. [break][break]

Despite how massive the water bursts are, Mint doesn't outrun them, blasted upwards by the force and the lessened gravity, he goes flying, pelted by the sheer force of the water and unable to cut back a scream as he's throw back and somehow crash lands amongst a wall of sharp rock and kelp. While Mint has the breathed knocked out of him, a second time, and tried to recover Mike is on the defensive. He flies between Skyler and Mint, preparing another NIGHT SHADE to hold the threat back while they tried to escape. There's no way Mint will continue right?

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| clash 3/3 [break]

- Mike the Murkow uses NIGHT SHADE on Skyler [break]
- Mint still wants out but tries to distract Skyler from Mike the Murkrow [break]

- [break]

total:

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 12:32:55 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Admittedly, the Kyogre thing might've been a little overkill.

In Skyler's defense, this conflict had stretched into long hours and her already volatile temper was hanging on by a single, fragile thread. The gloves had been taken off earlier that day, and they weren't coming back.

When the odds are in your favour, you don't seek fairness. You milk it for all that it's worth and don't look back. 

"All's fair." 

gets thrown somewhere Skyler can't really see from her current position, and the only thing standing between her and the Rocket is a single noisy Murkrow that keeps screeching in her ears. It squawks in a sarcastic tone that has Skyler blinking confusedly, fearless in the face of a titan and its avatar.

Truly, it was the bravest - or most oblivious - Murkrow Skyler had ever known.

An eye swivels in the bird's direction, pupils shrinking into pinpricks of ravenous intent - acknowledging its presence for the first time. 

Kyogre's approach is a deceptively slow one, a creeping leviathan that casts the entire battleground in shadow.

No one expects the lightning-fast surge of its shark-toothed smile clamping around the Murkrow, the dagger-like spikes of ice (Sheer Cold) that spear the ground around its mouth and creep towards .

Yeah, Skyler thinks, definitely a bit overkill. 
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 6:17:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mike is correct. Mint wouldn't continue to fight, whistling loudly for the bird to come back. But the ocean titan is faster, looking over lie ka monster from the abyss and opening its jaws oh so slowly but oh so quickly too. Like a tsunami, Kyogre crushes the Murkrow without any effort in its jaws. [break][break]

Mint's frozen in awe and sudden creeping fear. This goes beyond PARANOIA. He's used to the cold, but seeing it come from something many humans before him had called a god, for centuries, didn't sit right. So when Mike dies, he opens the pokeball and snaps it backwards, destroying it and dropping it to the ground. The only marker of a grave left for his pokemon. [break][break]

He's tired, the fight with Skyler leaving him panicked and while he'd gone toe to toe with for a bit, that didn't mean he would do so again with Skyler. He'd lost then too. So with his blood samples, he calls it quits early, letting out Gnocci the Beheeyem and TELEPORTing out of there.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| clash 3/3 [break]

- pokemon death [break]
- paranoia mention [break]
- loss [break]

total:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:51:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]
+ make it double mission

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: