He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Dragon My Feet[M]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 8:58:41 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett didn’t want to be here, not really; not with this person, but he was here. That was just simply how it was. Someone who knew just who he was, what kind of person he was, and how he wasn’t any better, the uneasy air was strange. ”How do you wanna do this? We can make a perimeter, or we can stay inside, get comfy, and wait for something crazy to show up so we can beat ‘em up.”
[break][break]
Leaving the mode of operation to the other side was usually a form of kindness he didn’t mind, but in this case it was a little different. He didn’t look her in the eye, it was difficult to, but his sunglasses hid that fact. It was something he was sure he could deal with, walkover, he can just make something of it.
[break][break]
But, that would take some effort. ”I’ll have Cyclizar in an open place, to look scary. If you’ve got any dragons, do the same. Have ‘em stand on the roof of the building, together we can look crazy scary enough.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

+Bank on It Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Dragon My Feet[M]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 4:26:09 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]dragon my feet
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]verdanturf
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]She shouldn't have taken this job. If she had simply wanted to earn some money to pay rent, she really didn't have to put herself in the way of danger like this. And so she stands here, a chilly golden gaze fluttering over her supposed partner for this job and promptly flicking towards her Axew clutching at her ankles.

He isn't even meeting her gaze to begin with, awfully mild despite the disgusting history she knows that's carved into his mind. Is this really what he's been reduced to? Or is he simply trying to get her to lower her guard around him?

"That won't stop them if they're already inside."

Her tone is sharp, almost judging of the plan he presents. Having scouted this place out beforehand, she already knows that the entrance they stand at isn't the only way for rats to get in.

"You, of all people, would understand how they think. Put that experience to use."
[attr="class","hanatags"] || mission
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #232425;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#fff;margin:0px 150px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WShQ5W5.png);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NsJkxmB.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#ff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 5px #585858;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Dragon My Feet[M]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 20:47:42 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Tch.” He said as he looked at her.
[break][break]
It was a sound he didn’t want to let go, but it was too late by the point he realized it. Their shared history was an annoyance, a sign he wouldn’t be able to clean up his past. But at the same time, he hated himself for thinking it. There was a dirty feeling to it, but he had no choice but to deal with that.
[break][break]
”I get it. But we’re not dealing with people like me, and if we were, we would have to use extra-legal means. I don’t want to use such strong counter methods, but if it were me…” He tapped against his chin.
[break][break]
”I’d dig under, or I’d sink this place…Make it into an area only I can move in freely. Then I’d double up on that advantage, my pokemon have to be that type to make the most of it. Sandstorm, rain dance; doesn’t matter. Either way, I’d take it like that regardless of the destruction it causes.”
[break][break]
There it was something else to it too, but he stated his own way of doing it. ”So the best defense is actually having a steel type that takes advantage of both.” He said as he ran a hand through his hair, it was the truth of his thought on it, as he took out his Honedge and Aegislash.

NOTES

+Bank on It Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Dragon My Feet[M]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 3:28:58 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]Disrespect comes in the form of a tongue click, but it isn't something that she's unused to. In the past... No, the past shouldn't really have a hold on what she does now. Instead she just raises a brow, regarding his tone with relative indifference as she waits for him to continue.

Thankfully, she doesn't have to stare for long, his next few thoughts are placed out and woven with hues of his true colour. The theoretical destruction he would wreak most certainly leaves something to be desired, but she supposes it's because she's thinking about it from the perspective of her own teachings.

You aren't here to make a statement. You are here to make things work.

"There should be a few others on duty with us, both inside and out." She regards his other pokemon with a brief glance. "Go fortify the area or something. I'm going to go watch the crowd for a bit. If you encounter resistance..."

Placid golden eyes look up and down, mixing the faintest of details with the drifting strands of memories.

"I'll probably notice something."

The separation would be pretty short-lived but perhaps, it would give him space and peace of mind where he doesn't have to appear meek in her presence. If she had to guess how the criminals of Hoenn operated, she would honestly prefer if they were dealing with the quieter kind, those who worked more with their heads but still had the muscles to back their plans up. And if she were to follow their train of thoughts, the best way to do it would be infiltration - Customers, staff, even the security deployed to this location. She blends into the surroundings as a mere wallflower; No one should be overlooked, lest the worst come to pass.

But for better or for worse, she doesn't consider Jett to be very high on her list of suspects.
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #232425;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#fff;margin:0px 150px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WShQ5W5.png);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NsJkxmB.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#ff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 5px #585858;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Dragon My Feet[M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 10:49:34 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett finished and nodded. ”Aye, I’ll give a look to the surroundings.” He said as he ran a hand through his hair, and looked over the crowd of people. He didn’t know what to do about this mission, how to approach it now.
[break][break]
That was why he was glad for the distance, and he went to check with the other trainers involved in this. ”Anything suspicious?” He asked them, his eyes looked them up and down, yet without the movement of his head, it wasn’t something that was being given away.
[break][break]
”Nothing special here. Just the usual, people going in and out, no masked guys, or people acting suspicious.”
[break][break]
”Great, keep us posted.”

NOTES

+Bank on It Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Dragon My Feet[M]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 11:25:51 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]With the only source of external stimulation being the way Viridis hugs her leg, she hears her thoughts more clearly the longer she allows herself to observe the room. In that moment, it's neither pleasant nor particularly unbearable, simply a sea of static that paces her through what needs to be done.

But then comes a ripple in the midst of a faceless crowd, nerves tip-tip-tapping as the next customer walks up to the window. Their footsteps are incoherent, far too many beats for a single stride ahead. One minute, she sees them striking up the usual conversation with the teller.

Then comes a series of click.

Her attention snaps to the main entrance, the soft clinking of keys accompanying a quiet pink shimmer. The same sight greets her when she looks to the side exit, her eyes narrowing at the synchronised Fairy Locks. And though their features might be distorted by how well they blend in with the crowd, she counts a few too many people from when she last counted.

Tension hangs taut in the air, it's only a matter of who realises and acts first -

"Zoroa-"

"Out."

Quick, precise - The Vibrava she calls out catches sight of a fox attempting to unveil itself and immediately swings with a Dragon Tail, launching the Zoroark up into the ceiling with a loud crack.

The first jolt of panic electrifies the crowd. And with that, comes a panicked scream.
𝄞

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Dragon My Feet[M]
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 4:13:24 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett heard the scream, the movement of people; and began to move just as quickly, as quickly as he could in that moment. His hand went to his inner coat pocket; and gripped his pokeball, ignoring the feel of cold steel which touched the tip of his finger. The pokemon that appeared was Remoraid which fell into his palm.
[break][break]
A series of movements, pokemon that cropped up from place to place. ”Focus Energy.” He told his pokemon, while he was out of sight, and then came the moment to strike.
[break][break]
”Bullet Seed.” He said as he shot, each shot had some recoil from his Remoraid, aimed at a Swampert; two strikes hit, and the third struck straight to the throat. There were a lot of people to concentrate on. ”Cyclizar, shift gears.” He shouted aloud.
[break][break]
The sound of gears shifting, of it moving clicked in the distance, and Jett couldn’t help but let loose a cocky smirk. ”Oi, Princess! We’re surrounded.” Battles kicked up all around them. ”Let’s focus the energy on us, too many civilians.”

NOTES

+Bank on It Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]