part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
armistice
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 20:39:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Freya’s firm grip on her shoulders makes her bit down even harder on the bandana in her mouth. She tenses involuntarily which will only make it harder for the both of them. A muted scream gurgles through her throat and her eyes grow wide as bone rakes against bone. The tension dissipates in a sharp exhale when it is finally back in place. She spits the cloth out from between her teeth, and slumps against the dragon’s side, “Shit,” she groans out, using a gentle shrug to test out the stability of her limb. They really are a sad sight, these two.

Eva nods in agreement, knowing she’d have to be tender with her shoulder for some time to make sure it stays in place.

Ryquaza regards Freya with a familiar, stoic expression that glances between her and Eva. After offering her a nod of gratitude, their tail sweeps across the sand, unfurling to allow Freya to pass.

Eva stands up fully, finding her own balance on her two feet, “Where are you off to now?” she inquires, both out of selfishness for not wanting to be left alone but also concern to make sure she’s gonna be alright.

+50 for participation in battle/mission
+10 per IC post (8)
+10 assist another character/pokemon

=140 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,626 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
armistice
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 21:32:08 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

their gratitude does not go unnoticed and though it doesn't fit entirely right with her, she feels better than she had the last time eva had been dumped into her arms. or maybe she's just too damn tired to think too hard on it. 

she half-turns, pausing, and the word comes unbidden, and soft, "home."

she had let him build a house in her, but never had she considered him her own. as her brain catches up to her mouth, she feels warmth with the truth - that the memories attached to it are of his ridiculous sideways smirk, rough-around-the-edges words, his anger and his losses and everything else. sootopolis will always be her haven, but king has become her home

in some small way, it buds a confliction in her resolve against eva's ex.

the copper salamence, atarka, emerges from freya's ball. she mounts her with some difficulty and looks back the once to offer a wan, but grateful smile to rayquaza and their avatar.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
armistice
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 22:43:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Home.

Eva had a home once. It too was in the arms of a man she loves. Although she doesn’t know that is the definition of Freya’s home, she still envies her for having a home to go back to. Eva has an empty apartment and, undoubtedly, an empty hospital room that, for the first time, wouldn’t come to visit. When this was all over she’d have to battle her demons alone. The war against Rocket, and the war inside the wounded Professor was far from over on multiple fronts.

“Rest well, Freya,” she returns the woman’s nod with her own as she watches her mount her copper Salamence, And thank you.”

Eva and Rayquaza would remain until called away or relieved, tasked with guarding the last of their precious medical supplies. She settles beside the dragon once more, staring off into the sky until Freya disappears.

+50 for participation in battle/mission
+10 per IC post (9)
+10 assist another character/pokemon
+100 for completing a mission

=250 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
armistice
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 5:41:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: