part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 0:04:04 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Medical supplies and water. That's all he'd been given to run between outposts of League teams. Just a simple, redistribution of cargo. Paxotn could handle that, in fact moving solo quickly was one of his strengths. So he does, darting through the cover of glowing seaweed and float-jumping in the shadows of the hills and rocky cliff faces of the Ultra Deep Sea. [break][break]

He approached the meeting point, sending off a quick message to announce himself. "Cassidy to NPC 1, approaching with your restock." he said to no response. He waited, slowly his movements to a walk and then a creep forward. Where...were they?
[break][break]

+ | cargo 1/2 [break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 20:26:22 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
“Vile. Vile.” “I know. But that’s his own fault. Their own fault. Right. I should be careful with my language.” Honestly, it was difficult to tell just who was dozing against the wall now. Some people running around down here went with full tactical gear. Well, mostly. They usually forgot proper gas masks. Just some kind of batclava? Was that what it was called? Either way, it did not help with Stun Spore, simple enough. That was potent enough to knock out most people, regardless of who they were when applied directly to the face. And they had gotten what they deserved there, coming straight at Shizue upon noticing her.

“Should count themselves lucky it is just Stun Spore,” she mumbled to herself, finishing her inspection and getting up again. Whoever this was, they were not carrying anything interesting from what she could tell. Probably league, but if they were Rocket no one would notice anyway. All that mattered was to find the one type of fern they needed or anything else needed.

“Vile!” Her Pokemon called out from the side and she whirled to see who it was. Another person of indeterminate identity had appeared. Had they watched? Had they just arrived? Either way, they seemed suspicious and sudden. So, Vileplume released a waft of Sleep Powder in their direction, just to be sure.

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 1:24:35 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Hotel, stay alert in case we need to evacuate people to the nearest medic." wherever that may be in this hell scape. He doesn't see the spores, but the Porygon sure as hell does, moving in to intercept. There's a buzz, and then it begins glowing before reflecting back the attack with MAGIC COAT. [break][break]

Upon seeing the Vileplume with their trainer, Hopper began taking the initiative as Paxton moved closer right behind them. Embers flickered, ice crawled up its body, and sparks flashed as it charged up its own TRI-ATTACK against the Rocket.

[break][break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 13:52:52 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
A Porygon, reflecting the sleeping powder back at them. Fortunately, Vileplume was used to those sufficiently due to producing them to resist the drowsiness for the time being. But that probably meant the data Pokemon had a reflective ability. No, Porygons were not able to develop that. It had to be a move.

In which case, it could be exhausted. And she knew what to play in that regard. As the strange newcomer seemed primed to prove a threat after all, they would just have to deal with this properly. It seemed to be bristling with energy, but that was nothing they could not handle. “Switch to Poison Powder,” she ordered and Vileplume obliged, aiming a generous dose of that both at the Pokemon and its trainer. That way, it would have to at least try to take the edge off of the powder instead of retaliating.
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 23:58:06 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Uninterrupted, the TRI-ATTACK blasts forward, a mixture of lightning, fire, and ice heading straight for the Vileplume and partner. It cuts through the cloud of POISON POWDER, sucking it in towards the powerful beam before it blows out even further, keeping Paxton at bay as he checked his pokeballs to swap out. [break][break]

He can spot the little resupply outpost now that he's clsoer. With knocked out- or, you know, possibly dead League agents around boxes of half opened supplies. "Move back!" he ordered the Porygon as the purple dust coated hte pink and blue pokemon. As it began to shake with the poison taking hold, and sends out a small Skitty in its stead. "Get ready to run them off, Sierra!"

[break][break]

- Hopper the Porygon used TRI-ATTACK! [break]
- Hopper the Porygon is POISONED! [break]
- Paxton swaps out for Sierra the Skitty [break]
- Paxton stays back from the poison cloud to avoid it. [break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 20:35:19 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
Oh. They were changing out Pokemon? Fine by her. Vileplume had taken some damage by that beam, after all. It could still stand, but had been driven back a little. Might as well recall it and replace it with her Swalot right away.

Though, admittedly, that did not exactly change much about her strategy at all. Instead of sending out poisonous spores, this one instead released a poisonous gas from its mouth – which sought to cover the area in a half-circle facing away from her, which would include the downed people. They were not exactly dead so far, but poison would probably do them no good in such a situation.

Not that Shizue cared. Just in case she always carried a gas mask in her pouch. Something one needed to have in a war zone, after all.

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 23:00:56 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The Skitty popped out raring to go despite being such a small fur ball on such a big playing field. "Take them out, quickly!" He ordered as the pink kitten ran directly at the SWALOT with a FEINT ATTACK, rushing through the POISON GAS without a care in the world. It's not comfortable, but she knows she and her trainer can handle it. [break][break]

Paxton for his part began callign for reinforcements. "Cassidy to HQ, requesting medevac for position delta, over!" he began as he watched his cat run and jump at the Rocket's poison type. He takes a knee, pulling his rifle off his back and fires a quick shot at Shizue. It's wide, but its closer enough to get her attention hopefully. "Back off, Rocket!" he shouted, loading another one in the chamber.

[break][break]

- Hopper the Porygon used TRI-ATTACK! [break]
- Hopper the Porygon is POISONED! [break]
- Paxton swaps out for Sierra the Skitty [break]
- Paxton stays back from the poison cloud to avoid it. [break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 21:12:47 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar

Rude. That was definitely the only way to describe this man. He simply shot at her, yelling loudly, as if he had any reason to be this agitated. But at least with his word she could tell that this was definitely a League place. Only those people would assume anyone remotely opposing them to be a Rocket.

She does not flinch, but mostly because her rational mind told her it would be useless. She was not the kind of person that dodged bullets, after all. That was futile. You had to hope that either the other had bad aim and actual killing intent or vice versa. This one didn’t. Which was good to know.

In the meantime, her Swalot, being hit in the big belly, clearly grunted in pain from the attack. But since the opponent was close, it replied right away with a Gastro Acid anyway. “Back off…where? You and yours are threatening me,” Shizue replied in her usual, deadpan, way. Granted, she knew why it happened. But she did not agree with the whole attack strangers at sight thing to begin with.
Maybe she just was not cut out for wars. They never made sense to her.

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 2:46:32 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Anywhere but here." Paxton explained, aiming another shot, this time at the Swalot currently attacking his Skitty. He doesn't bother to argue, intent on ending the threat if they didn't move along themselves. [break][break]

His kitten tries to dodge the GASTO ACID, skirting uneasily as it pools on the rocks before ringing a little bell on her collar summoning HEAL BELL under the cover of fire from her trainer. Hopefully the sound attack would help whoever was suffering from the poison generously spread around the camp. PARANOIA of he comrades choking to death made helping that a priority.

[break][break]

- Paxton tells her to leave again and shoots at her Swalot [break]
- Sierra the Skitty dodges! [break]
- Sierra the Skitty used HEAL BELL [break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]
(10) paranoia mention [break]
(50) participation in pd mission [break]
(50) 5 ic posts [break]
(250) for tying a pd mission [break]
(100) cargo mission compelte! [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 8:54:20 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
“Maybe you should simply not fight here, then,” she replied, shrugging. Not like she had much to do still. Leaving was perfectly fine by her. He had simply made the impression so far that he specifically did not want her to do exactly that. The poisonous gas had probably contaminated whatever supplies he had brought but that was a bonus, really. Not what she bothered with, mostly.

Shizue thus decided to simply walk away from the camp, though not in much of a hurry. That was dangerous with a gun-toting maniac around. She would also not present her back to the man. “I see how it is. Swalot, add more Poison Gas to keep that one busy.” That should neatly cover her retreat. And if it got too much for the Skitty to handle, well, that would not be her problem.

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 0:31:52 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" he murmured as he watched the lone Rocket?? walk off. Though not without dropping another roudn of POISON GAS to keep Paxton occupied. His Skitty Does her best, running to and fro from person to person trying to wake them up. [break][break]

But eventually, she runs out of HEAL BELL, and eventually she collapses from overexposure to the poison. Paxton carries her away, trying to care for ehr and colleague.s But eventually the antidotes run out and eventually...Sierra stops breathing.

[break][break]

- Paxton tells her to leave again and shoots at her Swalot [break]
- Sierra the Skitty dodges! [break]
- Sierra the Skitty used HEAL BELL [break]

tl;dr [break]

mp tracker [break]
(10) paranoia mention [break]
(50) participation in pd mission [break]
(60) 6 ic posts [break]
(250) for tying a pd mission [break]
(100) cargo mission compelte! [break]
(200) pokemon death [break]

[break][break]
total:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
7/11 run [postdorm]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 23:35:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: