He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Good Will Home [Comms - Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 6:47:46 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Within two sides of this inner space, of this place that followed neither reason nor rhyme, it was only natural that Jett, after running alongside , that he’d end up here. A bit of a jumped up position for someone like himself, for a man who didn’t have any real bearing on the league itself. ”Hey, you on the other side. We’re communicating lines, or something like that.” A disconnected tone, he wanted to be out there on the trenches, saving whoever, and everyone he could. His mind was fixed on the idea of it, so being here, sitting, while he knew logically that it was the better option, he just could not agree with it.
[break][break]
”One of our rift holes were taken over, and we’re not sure how to reclaim it, so we’ll be waiting here on standby. Myself and the Top Champion were overtaken by a wave of Rockets…I’m Jett Roan by the way, some random biker here for a one day paycheck.” He left it with just that, a simple response, a simple answer.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 20:41:53 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise had only come to this outpost to drop off supplies, but it was too hard to reject comms duty when the tired-looking post leader requested it of her. she paces along a cave wall, stopping short only once another voice crackles in her ear. even without the buzz of static, she doesn't think she recognizes his voice.
[break][break]
she takes in his information wordlessly after relaying which outpost he's communicating with, hand hovering near her earpiece. he doesn't sound harried enough to be the middle of a battle with team rocket or pressing down on someone's mortal wound, but she feels inclined to run through all the necessary questions regardless. [break][break]
"oh! well, thank you for giving the league your support today, jett."
[break][break]
he's a little crazy for joining a war for a paycheck, but she bites her tongue as her mind fills up with all the cushy ranger jobs he could've taken up instead. the league needs everyone, even if annalise would prefer to spare civilians from all of this.
[break][break]
"i'm annalise henderson, ranger captain — " she introduces herself, friendly-sounding but cursory. " — um, are either of you or your pokemon injured? i can get in touch with some medics and send them over to you guys if necessary."
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"]
+ tldr [break]
+ comms (1/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 10 (1x ic post) = 60[break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 22:55:51 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett laughed, though if he were asked which question made him laugh so much; it’d be difficult to pin down just which. ”We’ll be fine here, my Kirlia will be able to handle the majority of the healing we need on this end, more supplies such as antidotes, and paralysis heal would be great. Well, berries will do if you guys have any.”
[break][break]
His thoughts were scattered s he leaned against a sandbag, a protection against nothing. A snipe shot would tear past it, a fire blast would blow past it and scatter the lot of them. There was really nothing to be done for such a case, but even so; he sat there on the walkie talkie.
[break][break]
”How are things on your end? Anything special to report? I imagine it’s a shitfest no matter where you go today.” Yet his tone sounded full of mirth, as if a single thing wasn’t out of order, and he hadn’t spent the entire day fighting for his life.

NOTES

+Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 21:12:53 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

"yeah, sure, i can get that for you. one sec — "
[break][break]
annalise switches channels briefly to communicate his request for supplies. as long as his communicator is in working order, they should be able to try and ping it for coordinates. it takes a lot of the guesswork out of her trying to ask for a landmark in the seemingly endless ultra space he's stuck in.
[break][break]
she switches back.
[break][break]
"okaaay, you should be hearing from a team soon. hopefully they'll be able to give you guys some extra help in there."
[break][break]
even through the static, her concern is palpable.
[break][break]
"things are — well, they could be better," she admits, settling for dressed-up honesty. unlike him, she sounds stressed by the conversation. "it's definitely been a shitfest on my end, too. team rocket has gotten pretty deep into this place and, like, there's so many injured people on our side."
[break][break]a pause.
[break][break]
"it's not looking amazing right now but ... we'll pull through, for sure!"
[break][break]
it's not her optimism driving her outlook this time, but survival. they have to win. [break][break]
+ tldr [break]
+ comms (1/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 20 (2x ic post) = 70[break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 22:08:18 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Thanks. Every’un will appreciate it here.”
[break][break]
Contractions worked their way into his speech, a showing of his comfort, just chatting away the day was easy for him. Even if the news was of tougher and tougher times, it wasn’t easy for anyone and he was aware of that. His voice seemed to show that the next moment he opened his mouth.
[break][break]
”We just have to have faith. Don’t worry, I’ve seen many of the people out there, fighting. They’re strong, they’ll pull the win through. Have confidence, that’s the first ingredient of victory. I’m confident we’ll win.”
[break][break]
”So. Mrs? Miss? Miss, I’ll go for hope. Miss.Ranger Captain, you free to talk for a little while?” A bit of mirth made his way into his voice. A bit of banter, chatter, that was the thing he wanted the most right now. Still, he held the line regardless, it wasn’t as if people would die just because they were talking.
[break][break]
Probably.

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 23:31:20 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

her end of the line is completely silent as offers her encouragement. not even the odd pop of the communicator interrupts him. it prevails for a few heartbeats longer as she digests everything he's said.[break][break]
"y'know," she starts, her voice a little brighter than before. "you're so right. i'm going to be more confident like you."
[break][break]
being called mrs earns a little laugh from her. it chimes through the receiver, thick with static.
[break][break]
"yeaaah, i'm a little young to be married. you can just call me anna, though — most people do."
[break][break]
far less of a mouthful than miss ranger captain. in the next breath, she obliges his request:
[break][break]
"and yeah, of course! i don't mind keeping you company while you wait for support to arrive."
[break][break]
the line goes quiet for a moment. annalise wearily picks talking points out of her addled mind.
[break][break]
"maybe we should talk about ourselves a little more so we know, like, who we're talking to on the other end?"
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ comms (1/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 30 (3x ic post) = 80[break]

@

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 4:45:00 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Anna huh? That’s a nice nickname. Mine is…” He paused for a moment, he could have blamed it on their connection or anything else.
[break][break]
But he didn’t, he played it off on a joke, a nickname that he didn’t particularly enjoy sharing. ”Jett, just like my actual name.” There was a bit of mirth he forcefully injected into his voice, adjusting his position against the sandbag, he relaxed into it before speaking once more.
[break][break]
Well, if he were a gentleman, he would have allowed her to go first, but he was a talker, and he found it comfortable to fill the air with words. ”Well, what can I say? Not the most interesting man, Hoenn probably born, and raised, I spent a few years traveling to a few other regions. But I’ve claimed my own stomping grounds right by the Bicycle road next to route 110.” He said with a stretch, he suppressed the groan of discomfort.
[break][break]
”Mah, talking about yourself is difficult huh? How about this, I ask you a question, and you ask me a question. Don’t worry, I won’t ask for your three sizes.” He said before he chuckled.

NOTES

+Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 8:22:28 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

annalise takes his joke at face value, giggling. [break][break]
"that's totally fair; i don't think you can get much shorter than jett anyways."
[break][break]
she stops her aimless pacing to put her backpack down on the ground and finally sit for a bit. it's been a long night — if it even is night in the real world — so she's more than content to let him talk. in the meantime, she tries to paint a picture of this anonymous civilian in her head. he grew up in hoenn, traveled to other regions, and settled back down here. she's probably heard something similar a hundred times while interviewing potential rangers, but his last point makes her sit up a little straighter.
[break][break]
"oh, route 110!" her voice is full of familiarity. "my office is in mauville so i work in that general, like, area a lot!"
[break][break]
proposes a twenty questions style game instead of plain introductions. she feels as relieved that he won't ask any weird questions just as much as she's put off that he brought it up in the first place. men really can't be helped, she decides with a little shake of her head, but obliges him anyways. it is much more interesting than rattling off a bunch of facts about herself, at least.
[break][break]
"sure!" she skirts around the "three sizes" comment. "weeell, what's your first question?"
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ comms (1/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 40 (4x ic post) = 90[break]

@

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 8:42:45 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Wait, another Mauville native huh?” There was a tint of joy in that, they were the closest to this place in a sense, a pair of long roads that connected this island to that electric town.
[break][break]
”I’ll be sure to buy ya a drink at some point.” He said as an offer, and yet bought himself more time in order to think up a question. He hummed aloud for a moment, before he nodded to himself.
[break][break]
”Alright, don’t laugh. It’s a bit’o a weird one. But I’ve been messing up this flan recipe, I don’t know if you’re a baking girl, but how the hell do you get a flan to work properly.” It was a completely strange question to ask, one that invaded his mind in a moment, but at the same time. He gave away one of his own hobbies, a recent hobby, while asking the same of another person.
[break][break]
It wasn’t some smart psychological trick, it was just an intrusive thought he hadn’t filtered properly.

NOTES

+Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 7:54:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

"yep! born and raised there."
[break][break]
annalise laughs at his offer, but concedes nonetheless.
[break][break]
"i would love that!"
[break][break]
she starts to think of her own question in the silence that follows. tells her not to laugh, which she agrees to with a little "okay, okay!", and then asks her about flan.
[break][break]
"flan?" she repeats, her voice incredulous. he wasted his first question on baking tips? from her?
[break][break]
"i think my boyfriend is the better person to ask about that kind of thing, to be honest. i'm not really a culinary girlie so i couldn't tell you. sorry!"
[break][break]
another laugh, but this one sounds more apologetic than the first. there's something illuminating about his question even if it was weird. he must like baking, she thinks, if he's preoccupied by his failing recipe.
[break][break]
" — oh! my turn! ummm, have you ever done the, like, gym challenges?"
[break][break]
a gauge of his battling prowess, maybe, but mostly a filler question since she hasn't thought of anything interesting yet.
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ clash (2/3)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 50 (5x ic post) = 90[break]

@

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 20:48:36 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Your boyfriend huh?” It was a somewhat disappointing point, but then again he might have thought that due to boredom. ”Well, I’ll be sure to ask him if I get the chance.” He said as he adjusted his position again, and pressed his arm tighter to his side.
[break][break]
He thought about that question before he answered. ”Never here. I did in the Alola Region, well, it was called something else. Island Challenges, until you can take the Grand Challenge. I only stayed there for a while, did my Grand Island challenge, but I was 3 short of the overall.” He said without mentioning his win or loss, he had been there for another reason altogether.
[break][break]
”Alright, my turn again…Hm.” He sat on the question for a little while again but then came to one. ”What are your…” He let it sit, as if calling back to an earlier joke, before he answered in truth, the mirth disappeared from his voice. ”Thoughts on this current battle?” He didn’t play around with that question, not in truth. A question he’d wondered, and asked a number of people today, and here was another.

NOTES

+Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 22:05:40 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

"mm, he's somewhere out here so you might run into him sooner than later!"
[break][break]
but hopefully they'd all survive long enough to meet properly on hoenn soil. reveals more about his life, spinning a story about how he almost beat the alolan grand challenge. a small aw hums over the line as he admits that he fell just short of winning.
[break][break]
"three short is still pretty good!" she isn't sure if it is or isn't, but she wants to encourage her future friend regardless. "you'll do even better on the hoenn gym challenges — if you want to try it out, i mean."
[break][break]
he draws out his next question, leaving it hanging long enough for her to begin to wonder if he's rescinding his promise not to ask about her "three sizes". then, thankfully, he reaches the end of it. this topic isn't much more pleasant than what she expected him to ask, though.
[break][break]
"i think ... " her words drift as she organizes her thoughts. "team rocket would let the whole world be destroyed just to be able to say they won something over us. they were ready to do basically that when the meteor fell so, like, as much as i hate that we have to battle, it's so, so important that we're here defending the resources of this world."
[break][break]
the seal stone most of all. the thought draws a stressed sigh out of her.
[break][break]
"i just feel bad that civilians like you have to be involved. i'm happy you're here with us, but i'm also not, y'know?"
[break][break]
that's not her question, though. she fields his back at him.
[break][break]
"what do you think? about all this?"
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ comms (1/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 60 (6x ic post) = 110[break]

@

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 22:13:34 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The question was returned to him. It was a powerful strike in a sense, but it was what it was, he had spoken about it a number of times. ”I’m here for a few reasons of my own, so don’t worry about it…Just lending a hand when I can I guess?” He sounded unsure of himself, especially with the failures of that day. He had been so certain when he had started, and now?
[break][break]
He wasn’t sure.
[break][break]
”I’ve got friends in Rocket, ol’ pals that took a wrong turn in life. If I can get them to change their ways, and maybe other people too…Even if just one person, that’d be a win in my eyes. But as for my thoughts…”
[break][break]
He didn’t know how to compress them in a way that wouldn’t sound so preachy, but that was the kind of person he was, or rather had become. ”I think…This is just an extension of something bigger. The League can’t lose control, but Rocket also can’t give up on their goals. It’s two sides throwing bodies into a pot…And I’m worried that it’ll keep going until either side forgets why this whole thing even started. So…My thoughts are, it’d be great if there were a bloodless solution.” But he knew there wasn’t, that was why he had fought, and that’s why he was bleeding.
[break][break]
”Do you have any dreams?”

NOTES

+Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 22:41:54 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

"it would be," is all she says. a bloodless solution would be nice, but it isn't possible. he's naïve to think he can change his rocket friends, naïve to even stay friends with them in the first place. she used to think she could help the ones that ended up in the organization by taking a wrong turn, but they resist even the gentlest appeals to reason. [break][break]
but she doesn't want to argue ideologies with him, so she moves on to his question.
[break][break]
"i mean, my biggest dream is for hoenn to be peaceful for once, but hmmm, i guess my dream right now is to work with, like, the biggest scientists in the region. i'm about to graduate with an ecology degree so it'd be super cool to do some research with them."
[break][break]
plus, any statistics and conclusions they find can be fed right back to the rangers for their population bookkeeping.
[break][break]
it's cheap, but 's questions pique her own curiosity about what his answer would sound like.
[break][break]
"what about you?"
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ comms (1/2)[break]
+ 50 (participating) + 70 (7x ic post) = 120[break]

@

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 7:48:17 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The question was returned to him. It was a powerful strike in a sense, but it was what it was, he had spoken about it a number of times. ”Scientists huh? You’re a brainy Gal is it?” Jett seemed to wonder with some thought, but Rangers were. They were the kinds to look at the overall atmosphere of things, to look at the total picture, and then come to some kind of decision on it all. Jett at least assumed as such, so it didn’t surprise him very much.
[break][break]
”So wha- Wait, not my question yet.” He said with a smirk before he had the question shot right back at him, his lips pressed into a thin line, his face was contorted into a grimace for a moment before he opened his mouth. ”Hm…Beyond just peace, my biggest dream would be…”
[break][break]
”To Fulfill a promise to someone. My dream is to fulfill the promise to become a better person. Sorry I don’t have something more specific, but that’s it. I want to become a good guy and help others become better people when I can. Just lending as many hands as I can. To do...What was done for me.” Jett let that information through, even with the risk of having to expand it on it more.

NOTES

+Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]