TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
i dont see no ghost [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 1:08:19 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","widesquaremaverick"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
With a flick of the wrist, the ex gym leader lite up the incense. Smoke bellowed from its port holes, a gust of wind whipping the smoke and spreading it through the mountain side. Warm crimson colored orbs flickered over the worn out path, feeling the sensation he was being watched already. A muffled bark pulled his attention away from his surrounds, gaze fell upon the old dark type dog at his heals. The oddly colored mabosstiff’s thin tail wagged lazily back and forth, mouth parted to pant. ”Good boy,” Maverick mumbled to the elder canine, “We got some hunting to do.”[break][break]

Another round of muffled deep toned barks escaped the canine, lumping back and forth with what little energy he could muster. “Easy there old timer,” he chuckled lightly, head shaved back and forth, “You’re gunna break something.” The mabosstiff stopped, panting hard after the little bit of exercise. There was something about this canine Maverick loved. Despite his old age, he was fiery little dog. With nod of his head, the canine playfully jumped forward in little bounds of playfulness. Again, it made Maverick chuckle.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at my pyre using ghost incense[break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i dont see no ghost [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 3:54:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RUNERIGUS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WANDERING SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRAFTY SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
i dont see no ghost [sw]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 20:54:58 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
There was something special about this purpled furred canine that Maverick couldn’t put his finger on it. Yes, it was a dark type. Yes, it was the shiny variant. But there was something else, something that the burnt scarred man felt that drawn him to it. And now, the ex gym leader kind of wanted another one. Perhaps, one that wasn’t as old. Or, was this one old? It acted like it. Its appearance gave the old look. But, don’t they all look like that?[break][break]

Either way, it didn’t take long for the ghost incense to attract their first ghost of the night. And much like the canine the mabostiff was, he was the first to pick it up and let out a series of lazy muffled barks. Little tail wagged, attempting to hop back and forth but his paws didn’t leave the ground. The wild runerigus stared at the dark type, its disassembled body hovering close to its core. The canine growled at the ghost, causing the ghost type to flee from the scene. Maverick didn’t want it anyway.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at my pyre using ghost incense! Pass plz![break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i dont see no ghost [sw]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 22:52:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAUNTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHTMARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS

[attr="class","wildtag"]@runerigus

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
i dont see no ghost [sw]
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 21:47:34 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It was getting late. And although the sight of the haunter was tempting, it wasn’t what he was hoping for. The oddly colored canine growled at the ghost and poison type, even adding a little bark behind it to show he meant business. The haunter was quick to flee, leaving Maverick waiting for another ghost type to come and check him out. The incense about to die out soon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at my pyre using ghost incense! Pass plz![break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
i dont see no ghost [sw]
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 9:41:16 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CERULEDGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
i dont see no ghost [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 22:23:56 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It was done. The last bit of the ghost incense sizzled out and left Maverick with nothing to do but head home. He cursed under his breath, really feeling likes these things aren’t worth it in the end. Luckily, the ex gym leader got them for free. In the end, it was just a waste of time. Taking in a deep breath, Maverick turned his attention to the dark purple furred canine. The mabostiff sat at Maverick’s feet, panting. “Are you ready to-?”[break][break]

The canine suddenly was alert. Floppy ears rose, nose twitched and a muffled growl escaped him. A curious brow rose at the dog, gaze lifted to survey the area. “Is something there?” The shiny pokemon stood, turning to face the now visible foe that had came out of hiding behind Maverick. Spotting this, the trainer turned to see what got his dog all riled up.[break][break]

Eyes widen at the sight of the rare wild ceruledge. It stood there, staring at them. And after a minute of silence, the burnt scarred man cleared his throat and spoke. “Hey,” he mumbled in greeting, hands still in his pockets and his stance casual, “What’s up?” The creature stared, not doing or saying anything. Another minute went by, and nothing. “Do you want to battle?”[break][break]

As soon as those words left his lips, the ghost and fire type took its stance. “Oh…. Alright. Boss. Lock Jaw.” The dark type canine let out a series of muffled excited barks, leaping lazily back and forth in excitement. And once his wiggles were out, the canine turned series and charged full force at the wild pokemon. His muzzle parted, somehow clamping down on the wild pokemons ghostly flaming blade hand. It screamed in pain, shooting balls of ember point blank at the dark canine.[break][break]

Whines of pain escaped the canine, fur singeing but refused to let go. A dark purplely glow encased her frame, jaws tightening. And as soon as the glow dimmed, the effects of comeuppance came in. Doing even more damaged to his foe. So much, that soon the super effective attack knocked it out cold. The wild pokemon fell, leaving Maverick plenty of time to capture it. The empty sphere hit the wild pokemon, sucking it in. “Good job Boss,” the man praised his shiny canine.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at my pyre using ghost incense! capture plz![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i dont see no ghost [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 4:43:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE CERULEDGE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!