slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 1:08:14 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Smell that ocean air! The salty breeze of the sea has a way of making you turn that stinging sensation into something nostalgic, what troubles ailing you lifted in mere seconds upon arrival. Though the novelty of said fun in the sun and sandy toes was lost on islanders, it merely being an everyday occurrence on Hoenn. You just can’t seem to shake that ocean air no matter where you went.

That is exactly why Kim decided to embrace instead of avoid, cancelling all plans in order to have a fun filled day in the sand. The only thing that would make it better is if he had someone to spend time with.

LUCKILY he had invited to join him, disguising the outing as work. “Securing water types for the league” he said, a flawless white lie if you asked him. Girls are icky so wasn't as lucky.

Kim arrived on the beach, a dry wet suit clinging to his skin with a cardigan and wide-brimmed sun hat accompanying. Along with the outfit Kim had a pair of shades as well as a holster for his pokeballs sit along his hips, the councilman strutting forward as a Dragonite lagged behind, a cooler full of refreshments hung over its shoulder.

The sun was high, the sand was warm, and the tides called out to him, ready for bounties to be claimed; the only thing missing was Fernando.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 3:30:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

securing water type pokemon for the league. what a load of krook shit. the moment fernando caught sight of kim cole's attire, the full body wet suit, he feels the screaming urge to turn around and run straight into the ocean. maybe drowning at sea would free him from his hellhole—finally laid to rest at sea, reunited with 's milf of a mother.

"what are you doing."

fernando's expression carries a solemn regret that reflects his self criticism for making such a decision. now he understands why never made her escape during all those months. it wasn't because she was brain washed, contrary to what had hypothesized. no, it was to escape this clownery.

honk honk.

defeated, fernando stands beside kim, more fit to blend in with the other beach goers in a pair of dad shorts and an open alolan shirt.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 4:06:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BARBARACLE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / tough claws[break]
water gun / fury cutter / razor shell / clamp / skull bash
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WINGULL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rain dish[break]
pursuit / water pulse / roost / growl / aqua ring
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 13:05:21 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
You look great Ferny.

He smiled as he took his phone out from the cardigan’s pocket- rushing to his coworkers side, the phone quickly set into the front facing camera as he put an arm around the man. The Dragonite quickly rushed in to set her head on Kim’s shoulder as he pulled Fernando into frame.

Say cheese!

He exclaimed, taking a picture quickly, stepping away in seconds as he scrolled through filters. He was far too busy typing out a post to even dare look at the pokemon that presented themselves. The post was something along the lines of-

‘ so blessed to be able to spend time with my honey bunch. he’s been a bit distant since the operation but I know he’s just getting used to the difference in his life now. pray for us to have a fun day at the beach.😔❤️☮️ ✌️🙏 #recircumcision #pridemonth ‘

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2019 4:29:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

"..."

fernando is expressionless, aghast, taken back by kim's sheer audacity. what's more audacious is that he's still surprised by the depths of the man's tomfoolery. it's not like this is uncharacteristic of kim. if anything, this is .

"@devon , is that you," he mocks at the selfie's prompt.

"whatever. we have a job to do."

two pokeballs, two plusles, two THUNDERS.

what's left is a freshly used pokeball and a missing BARBARACLE.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2019 19:37:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TENTACRUEL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / rain dish[break]
poison jab / barrier / bubble beam / toxic spikes / wrap
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD QWILFISH APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
aqua jet / revenge / aqua tail / poison jab
[break][break]

[break]
Barbaracle was successfully caught!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2019 3:45:41 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Didn’t she go missing? Last I heard of her she was rapping in an underground club or some junk along those lines. I heard her bars were straight fire.

He’d wave the Dragonite over, taking a nice, cold, crisp, la croix from the cooler, popping the top and taking a hearty gulp of the refreshment.

In all honestly, he hated the drink, it tasted like giratina’s frozen semen and cough syrup, but he pretended to like it none the less; like the majority of the population does. Let's be honest, no one likes la croix.

As for the Tentacruel and Qwilfish, he would pass the opportunity to catch either, neither seeming of use to himself nor the league for that matter. Fernando was more than welcome to catch either if he thought otherwise.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 4:01:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

"no clue. you'd be the one to keep up with that sort of stuff."

watching kim drink the equivalent to extra dimensional serpent spunk makes him nauseous. he's not sure what's worse, his choice in drink or how the rascal drowns it down his gullet at light sucking speed. either way, fernando hides his disgust by distracting himself with his work.

speaking of work, "some of us are too busy doing actual work. not all of us are blessed with such a pretty face."

he hides the toxicity of his condescending anger behind the pair of rodents that take their turns frying some fresh squid. how cute. a pokeball cleans up what they can't. fernando takes the moment to feign innocent, retrieving the ball and in turn denying any possible wrong doing behind a badly maintained facade. he's a terrible lyre.

another one down and another one snatched; TENTACRUEL calamari anyone?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 6:43:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SLOWBRO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / own tempo[break]
disable / water pulse / psychic / slack off / withdraw
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ESPURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / infiltrator[break]
psybeam / sucker punch / fake out / light screen / barrier
[break][break]

[break]
Tentacruel was successfully caught by Fernando!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 17:19:38 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Why is there a fucking gremlin on the beach? Do these things just go where they want even if it’s not their natural environment. The little guy looked so out of place, like it didn’t even know where it was. It was truly and honestly pathetic.

He couldn’t stand to look at the thing for long, so he did the only thing he could think of. He prepared to put it down.

Walking forward, Kim would kneel down, extending the la croix to the gremlin, the Espurr looking between him and the seltzer before taking a sip, the poor bastard sent into a coughing fit before fainting.

Me too little monster… me too.

Out of pity, the councilman tossed an empty ball at the fainted pokemon, a successful capture, even if by unruly means.

Though this begs the question, was this animal cruelty? A question that can only be answered with another. Was making pokemon fight other pokemon animal cruelty? Who can say really, life is full of mysteries.

Hey Ferny, ever heard about memes?

Kim said as he picked up the empty can, carrying it with him until the proper dumping receptacle revealed itself.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 8:37:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

fernando watches with abated horror as kim nurses the espurr with sadsoda. it comes as no surprise when the pokemon shrivels up, dead inside, and unresponsive. whatever conscious it had made a full effort to castaway the only semblance of intelligence it had. how typical.

elsewhere, a slowbro loiters around, fat and flabby—prime pickings for the pair of plusle. the pokemon maybe skittish or scottish but that alone won't let it escape. not without a fancy jacket and some luck of the dice.

no, it lays paralyzed, crumpled, just vying for attention.

fernando cleans up after his pokemon and the SLOWBRO disappears into his pokeball.

"yes, kim," he answers in an unamused monotone, "i know how to use the internet."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 3:56:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LUMINEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swift swim[break]
water pulse / silver wind / bounce / attract / soak
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DUCKLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / hydration[break]
aerial ace / feather dance / rain dance / aqua jet
[break][break]

[break]
The previous captures are successful!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 19:57:25 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Of course you know how to use the internet, I just assumed you didn’t know what fun was. You always have this fed up look on your face that makes you look like someone took a shit in your cereal and I figure it just to be because you’re bitter and hate any such prospects that hint at something that would bring some semblance of happiness to that rugged mug of yours

He wandered, the topic nearly fleeing from him before his mind returned to the subject at hand.

Anyways, I meant to ask if you have any favorite memes. Personally, I like the classic ragecomics. You know, the ‘me gusta’s’, the ‘le’s’, the ‘trole’s’ and who can forget, the classic nyan -chu. Good times..” He laments, the memory of those lost aching his chest.

passpass

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
The Ocean [ w ]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2019 4:23:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fernandos eyes narrow at the comment not because kim's a fucking idiot but because he's right on the mark. the comment serves as a yoyo, reaching out just far enough before reeling himself back in. but that too is fine. he's used to it, being a castaway among the endless amount of work and seriousness behind it. call him antisocial but when the storm comes it won't be him with a shiv in his back. not like these limp noodles.

"they're all shitposts, kim. second hand repost that everyone's seen before. they're not funny the first time and they're just annoying the second time." which is half true. fernando doesn't dare admit his favorite meme because he knows full well that kim will become a tagger and send him repost after reposts.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga