Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
NON-PARTISAN
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 4:53:58 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"] A smile had been plastered on Rowan's face since the moment he'd heard from about a continued partnership between them after leaving Team Rocket, not only because of the boon that'd provide to his research but also because of how much it'd perturb should he find out. Of course, Rowan had no intention of that happening, but he could still imagine their displeasure in the recesses of his mind. "Please tell Mr. Clayton I'll be in the lounge when he arrives." He informed the desk worker at the front of the building before stepping off towards his destination. [break][break]

The beauty of working for the Aether Foundation was no one would suspect the CEO of Greater Mauville Holdings taking the opportunity to visit the facility, after all the coalition for the advancement of science in Hoenn was always encouraging collaboration. [break][break]

Even more advantageous was the ability to tell his supervisor that he'd brought in Oscar Clayton for involvement with a project, a prospect that was certain to excite the board. For now, Rowan took his seat at the Sawsbucks Coffee built into the building, sipping at the latte he'd ordered himself as he waited for his friend to arrive.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
NON-PARTISAN
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 23:46:24 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar had to jump through a lot of hoops to obtain what Rowan required. Nihilego toxin samples were plentiful within Rocket's science department, but they were monitored closely. What was Oscar going to say once it was discovered that a sample went missing, that he lost it? The risk was too great, so instead Oscar tracked down a grunt that had captured one during the Ultra Deep Sea campaign and leveraged his position to get a chance to milk it. Have you ever milked a Nihilego? It is fucking nasty. Not the toxin itself, but like--the tentacles. The texture is just wrong. So very wrong.

Anyway Oscar got what he needed, and was entering Aether HQ with a refrigerated briefcase. What cruel irony; he finally got a chance to visit the Aether Foundation and all he had to do was undermine Rocket. Oscar did not have any regrets though, this was the price he had to pay to maintain as an ally. Whatever Rowan had in mind for this toxin, it would be worth the risk.

Oscar was directed to the 'lounge', and once he discovered it was just a Sawsbucks he rolled his eyes. The Aether Foundation would absolutely be the kind of office to call an on-location Sawsbucks 'the lounge'. Bunch of degenerates, and Oscar envied them so fucking bad. Rowan was not hard to spot, and after waving enthusiastically Oscar would approach their table with a skip in his step.

"Hey there chucklefuck." Oscar stated as he placed his briefcase in front of Rowan. He would unlatch the case but not open it, instead turning to approach the counter. "Take a look, I'll be right back." Oscar would run off to order a black coffee of his own, allowing Rowan to observed the cylinder full of black liquid within the briefcase. Oscar would return with his coffee, hopping into his chair while directing a mischievous smile toward his friend.

"Can I deliver or what?"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
NON-PARTISAN
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 23:56:37 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Hey Oscar." Rowan responded with a smile, genuinely pleased to see the man. They'd always gotten along, and the fact that this was one friendship he didn't have to sacrifice when leaving Team Rocket was fortunate to say the least. "Coffee's on me!" He called out as eager hands reached out to pull the case closer to himself. "Come to daddy." The case opened with a small hiss as the cool air inside met that of the building, exposing the treasure held within.[break][break]

Carefully, Rowan extracted the cylinder from it's housing. "Oh yeah, you delivered." A smirk crawled across his lips, glancing up at Oscar as he sat down. "I owe you, big time." The viscous toxin bubbled and undulated as he turned the cylinder horizontal, curious at the movement of the liquid. "My research was stalled without this."

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
NON-PARTISAN
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 21:38:04 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar leaned onto the table, one hand holding up a cheek while the other idly lifted his coffee to his mouth. "Any time! I mean, maybe not any time but, you get it." Oscar got a little lost in the 'sauce' from there, staring at the alien liquid as it unnaturally flowed around in its cylindrical casing. Maybe Oscar just needed something to anchor himself so that his anxiety about helping the League did not get the best of him.

Nope, not helping the League. He had to keep reminding himself that this was for Rowan--and for Aether. Speaking of, Oscar snapped himself out of his trance and fixed his posture. It was time to find out why Rowan needed this toxin.

"So, are you ready to share what you're working on or do I need to sign a form or something."

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
NON-PARTISAN
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 13:07:05 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"You sure you want to know? It could implicate you." Delicate hands slipped the vessel back into the case, closing the top and clamping both locks shut. "I'm working on a viable method to purge the Shadow phenomena from Pokémon." Amber eyes met Oscar's across the table, slightly stern in his gaze. "You deserve full transparency, so you should know what I'm attempting will directly benefit the League in crippling Gavin and the other members of Team Rocket who utilize Shadow Pokémon."  Drawing the case closer, he'd pull it off the table and set it down beside him.[break][break]

"I'm going to be using Illumina energy in my research, since I'm certain it's the most direct method of curing these Pokémon. Since the Shadow phenomena started with Nihilego and Necrozma, this is where I'll start." Perhaps Oscar might have some regrets about this transaction now, but Rowan hoped that the man could see the value in his studies, even if it had the potential to harm Team Rocket.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
NON-PARTISAN
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 22:16:37 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@rowan