Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SHADOW REPORT
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 6:10:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

To: oliver.morales@league.gov

CC: callan.young@league.gov

Subject: Artificial Shadow Pokémon

Good afternoon,

As requested, attached is my official report regarding Team Rocket's development of artificial Shadow Pokémon. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this email and I'll respond as soon as I am able.

Best, 

Rowan Wrynn

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SHADOW REPORT
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 6:11:51 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan Wrynn
05/03/20XX

Detailed in this report is all knowledge I possess on Team Rocket's capabilities to create artificial Shadow Pokémon, and entities they already possess. Information that is speculative will be marked as such in order to maintain the integrity of future communications between the readers of this document and others.

(OBSERVATION): The creation of artificial Shadow Pokémon has been a focus of the Team Rocket science team for as long as I was complicit in the organization, of primary interest to the Underboss due to his connection to the Shadow Lugia that chose him as it's avatar, currently the only example of an afflicted legendary of which I am aware. After extensive inhumane experimentation and the deaths of dozens of innocent Pokémon, Team Rocket found a way to replicate the Shadow phenomenon. By subjecting the subject Pokémon to a confidential serum developed in the submarine laboratories, they have been able to forcibly mutate them into this violent, more powerful form with varying results.

(SPECULATION): Although I was not directly involved in this project, I'd conducted a considerable amount of investigation into the phenomenon on my own after being brought into the organization. I believe this serum uses the basis of UB-01's virulent toxin to facilitate the change in these Pokémon. My hypothesis lies in the similar violent reactions in human subjects as observed during the infection of the Elite Four's own by this substance.

Team Rocket's recent inability to recreate this process is likely directly linked to their lack of access to the toxin UB-01 produces, a rare enough resource to the League to get theirs hands on, let alone an organization with less considerable means. With our recent re-exploration of Ultra Space and particularly the Ultra Deep Sea, I am concerned Team Rocket will once again have access to UB-01 and be able to continue their creation of these Shadow Pokémon.

(CONCLUSION): The threat of Team Rocket's resumption of Shadow Pokémon creation is imminent and should be considered a clear and present danger to the League. As I detailed at the meeting, if they've initiated this process once before, they undoubtedly are expecting to do so again in the future.

As such, I've begun my own research in conjunction with the Aether Foundation to create a viable process for the purification of Shadow Pokémon. My current theory is that the corruption can be expunged by use of the Illumina phenomenon, the testing of which is currently under way. I believe that once we have a grasp on this process, we can attempt to weaponize it in order to cripple Team Rocket's combat capabilities by forcibly purifying their afflicted Pokémon.

I will continue to keep you and others in the organization apprised of the situation as it develops.