TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
Festival Fit For A Queen(Private)
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 0:22:43 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mirabella didn't expect for Hoehn to have such interesting ways of celebrating different culture. Festival and parties weren't a new thing in her life. She lost counts how many tea parties and balls she been in while in Kalos. At first when she was younger they were limelight of her life but now they were nothing more than a dull way of building fake relationships. Her thoughts on the matter still haven't changed whatsoever.[break][break]

The red head hmmed to herself. She got dress for the occasion looking more like a knight than the royalty she made herself out  but it was fine. It fit theme of the event quite well and and her look good while doing that's all that mattered. Mirabella couldn't lie it was nice to many in costume or dress like princes or princesses. Although for the most the medieval times and some of these commoners were rather lesser for her taste. The cheerful atmosphere brought out a smile to the heirness's face.[break][break]

What she didn't expected was to see something in the sky? What it was far too high up get a good. "What is going here?"[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#dd7070;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 7:56:40 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It would have made sense for Shalin to attend Fortree's fair as a member of royalty. Instead, she came dressed in a tan pelt over her shoulders, another around her wrists and above her boots, and a solid-green, tight-fitting, mystic-looking two-piece dress. She was what one would call a druid: a girl with dominion over nature.

That dominion over nature was showcased when the sound of insectile buzzing came from the direction Mirabelle happened to be looking in. A blue-eyed, emerald-colored Beedrill was descending upon her, observers able to perceive the Shiny wasp's alarming size the closer she got to the ground. Queen Zing touched down next to the knightly female that was observing her, several bystanders gasping in awe at seeing not only a Beedrill of that size, but that there was a young girl on its back! Who would be crazy enough to put a saddle on a Beedrill? "Sorry! Was having a hard time finding a place to land!" she apologized after taking her earplugs out.

{WC: 169}
{PC: 1}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Kiku           Skuntank        Good
Queen Zing     Beedrill**      Good
Corona         Charizard       Good
Lathiel        Type: Null      Good
Reynir         Rapidash**      Good
Letheia        A!Ninetales     Good

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
What fire does not destroy, it hardens
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 23:41:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Mirabella remained quiet as collect her thoughts as the bug mighty land. Now that's what she would call an entrance. Not bad. The woman nodded She had never seen someone ride a beedrill before. She needed many different  bird pokemon or even dragon pokemon however this was something shocking and new.[break][break] The red haired dust off before approaching the young woman and her pokemon."No worries, it's quite alright." She wondered what would happen this ren-faire. Fun or chaos mostly likely the latter. "And who might you and this charming beedrill be? Are you both here for the festival? Is this your first one or have been you been here many times before?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 4:59:53 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The Beedrill had to be terrifying to people around her, even though it was obvious the sweet bug-type was well-behaved. "Shalin, wildest Pokémon rider this side of Hoenn! And this is Queen Zing," she introduced the green insect, who waved the flat of her foreleg sting as a friendly gesture. "This is my first one. There's supposedly this escape room-like adventure they're putting on, and I wanted to give it a try as... well, a druid!" It wasn't quite so medieval-accurate was it was medieval fantasy, but it fit the theme all the same.

Shalin's eyes shifted about, regaining enough feeling in her limbs to dismount and withdraw her flying insect, swapping her out for Lathiel. The chimeric Pokémon's eyes shifted about for Ultra Beasts to maul, but could not find one. "This is Lathiel. I don't quite know what type of Pokémon she is, but I'm sure we'll be able to find something she likes here! Let's go exploring and see what all's going on today!" The distant clash of swords got the Type Null's attention, shifting her eyes toward Shalin, then the direction of the metallic clang.

Lathiel's obedience check:

zd6y|5Rn

{WC: 192}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 20:44:59 GMT
[attr="class","body"]

Shalin? Queen Zing? Oh interesting. The woman chuckled well after the entrance she might be worthy of the title. We shall see. The red head smirked playfully. "Well, Shalin and Queen Zing. Pleased to meet your acquaintance. I'm Mirabella and this is also my first Ren-faire. I would hope would be as joyous as it to me." That last bit of her words seem almost spoken if they were rephase however she wouldn't say a word. [break][break] Again, she was amazed by the Type Null in front of her. She remember a few of the other grunts speaking the beast who was meant to battle ultra beasts. She didn't expect to seem one up close and personal. "You are...full of surprises. Lathiel is truly something. I haven't seen a pokemon like that before." [break][break] Although the type null had "owned" Mirabella couldn't shake the feeling this pokemon was very wild or feral. She would need to be cautious while Shalin was someone who threw caution to the wind. "Very well, why do you lead the way." [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 3:51:59 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Great to meet you, Mirabella!" Shalin returned the warm greeting with a smile of her own. "This is my first, as well. One of my friends who's into medieval stuff recommended I come here. He said he was in the joust. I'd believe him; if you know anything about Mauville City's Gym Leader, a joust would be right up his alley."

While Shalin was impressed by Mirabella's calmness around Lathiel, the Type: Null brought so many bad memories to the forefront of her mind. "Trust me, the price you'll pay to get one is not worth it. I went through that pain." It was a price not of money, but of blood. Several of her closest Pokémon had suffered crippling disabilities or even died in the process of getting the DNA together. "I'd rather not talk about it; let's enjoy the fair!"

Walking up to the fair's main directory around a fountain, Shalin pointed out the medieval-themed fun house. "It looks like they're running an escape room this way - wanna check it out, Mirabella?" she asked. Before she could get a response, Lathiel bolted in a completely different direction, toward the sound of clashing steel. "Wait, Lathiel! Come back here!" The Type: Null had a mind of her own, it seemed. "Kiku!" Shalin released a saddle-wearing Skuntank from one of her Poké Balls - quite the unusual steed, indeed. At the very least, she had been kind enough to have the poison-type burn away most of his musk. Enough remained for one use of Flamethrower, if need be, but the odor the species was known for simply was not there.

Lathiel's obedience check:

l0DfSBxG

{WC: 270}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 8:07:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Jousting! Mirabella were up at the very word. "Jousting? They have actual jousting here!? Is with different pokemon mounts or thestandard equestrian-like pokemon?" It remember when she saw a Jousting match. It had been once of the nice memory she had in her old region. She was still a child because when her entire with to festival. Her father picked her up so see the knights-real knights in all their armor. "As for the Mauville City's Gym Leader, I can't say I know him well like you. Is he cute or anything?" [break][break] Of course she simply teasing with the last bit she couldn't reset. Lathiel seemed to be moving on her own. Almost reminder her of Yumi when she finally decided to be moody. This can't be good at all. "Hmm." A shunktank!? Ah yes! How much she hates this pokemon general for the many times she got sprayed by and has to bath in tomato juice.  She was used to it at this point. "Well, let's find Lathiel before something bad happen? Can I get a ride?"

[break][break]

NOTES

-N/A[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#6b2b2b;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 8:33:28 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Of course you can!" Shalin smiled. "Kiku's only big enough to carry one person, but I have a second Pokémon." She popped Letheia's Poké Ball open, the quite-large Alolan Ninetales seething mist from her body. The warm weather was a bit uncomfortable for her, though she had grown used to it from her trip through Death Crater with . "Hop on Kiku's back and let's ride!" Provided Mirabella was willing, the two would take off toward Lathiel, catching up to her. The Type: Null had lost sight of whatever she was chasing, apparently. "Can you not run off like that, please?" the chimeric Pokémon's trainer asked. She got no response; apparently the normal-type had worn herself out. At least for now.

Not having the answer off the top of her head, Shalin checked an attractions pamphlet she was given at the entrance. "Yep, any Pokémon mounts! It's land versus land, sea versus sea, and sky versus sky, but other than that, if you can hop on it, you can use it!" A frown came over her face when it seemed like Mirabella would hit on Josh if given the chance. "He's handsome, and quite the athlete too. Unfortunately for you, he's not looking. He gets along with almost everyone, but is just not romantically inclined. Before he became a Gym Leader, we used to go to the arcade every week and play dance games."

{WC: 237}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 1:50:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Mirabella was surprised the alolan ninetales. She has seen them before among some of the others aristocrats back in kalos however this moment was much more wild then the trophy ones or paper ones. She smiled before getting on Kiku that would be for time she rode a pokemon like however. It was nice to feel the wind in her hair. Maybe if her own pokemon would get stronger and evolve maybe she could enjoyed some such a thrill herself.[break][break] Redheard only smile at the change between the Type:Null and her trainer. "Well it looks like she tried for the moment so I don't think  your typel null  will be runaway any time soon. Oh...that's fine.  I'm least glad he's a gym leader who really so down to earth."[break][break] Strange enough the woman hadn't move however the shunktank the entire time merely taken in the sights and old style music. So this was the festival though the eyes of the people, huh. "I think I see an archery tryout nearby. You want to give it a shot?"

[break][break]

NOTES

-Mira discover the real fun like of pokemon back riding![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#6b2b2b;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 5:46:46 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The large skunk may have been a bit bouncier of a ride than Mirabella was used to, but it wouldn't be too difficult for either her or the poison-type to adapt to. Letheia woke Lathiel from her nap with a low-power DAZZLING GLEAM while Shalin continued going on about Mauville's Leader. "Other than him being completely obsessed with Raikou, he's got a good head on his shoulders, and his heart's in the right place. He's one of the most reliable people you'll ever meet. I just wish he wasn't so hard on himself."

At the mention of a tournament at an archery range, Shalin smiled. "Funny you speak of that. I have a lot of experience with a bow." If Mirabella looked, she would have been able to see one stowed on her back. It looked quite intricately carved... and even had a supernatural aura to it. She doubted she would be allowed to use it in a competition, though, as its AVIAN ARROWS would give her an unfair edge. "Let's do it!" With that, she guided the Ninetales toward the contest grounds.

722rMyEj

{WC: 183}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 10:31:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"I can't say I know much about Raikou but I do hope Josh finds the pokemon he is looking for. He really does sound like a good friend." Mirabella  chuckled she would never thought of  something being obsessed over a legendary pokemon but it can happen. Raikou. She could have to looking into what the heck that pokemon really is. She doesn't know a lot about it . Maybe it was one of the already dead ones? [break][break] The league were weird people indeed but the was some good them. The same could for Team Rocket in a twisted people the "important" people kinda of way. [break][break] "You will lose I'm just say that right now."  Ironically it's was Mirabella who want more likely but she was trying to be a bit playfully here. Rein Faire was going to be blast  and maybe she found a new friend to enjoy it with. Only time will tell.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 1:21:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: