saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 8:46:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"brother."[break][break]

different time, different setting, but the arrogance with which he carries himself still holds strong—true—for this is the path he has chosen to travel. it is a path he has traveled ever since arriving in hoenn.[break][break]

a path traveled even before.[break][break]

"you've survived once again."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 10:37:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

MISSION POST POSTDORMITUM

FERNANDO’S OFFICE HAS A NEW ADDITION: a humble cart neatly tucked away into an empty corner. several bottles of already open liquors line the main center pieces, with an elusive bottle of SPICY FIGY LIQUOR being the most pronounced of all. its warm red and orange decals makes it a poignant choice among the cans of MOONBLAST MICROBREWS ipas.

care for a drink,” fernando says mindlessly behind his computer screen. “or would you rather take a walk?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 11:20:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

a quick glance is spared around the office though his attention never lands on the humble cart in the corner. it is gleamed over and ignored in favor of more important matters.[break][break]

"let's take a walk. i hear it soothes the soul."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 11:26:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

“…”

fernando stomachs a grimace he never quite digests. the blinking flash of his cursor highlights the last word of his report, anomaly, before reverting back to his operating system’s log in screen.

very well then.

the sound of his wheels churning against hard wood signal his rise. the same sound is absent when he ignores tucking in his chair. instead, he looks to the door, rather than matias or anything other distraction at the workplace.

it’s the type of discipline that would have done his co-workers some good. but not everyone can measure up to the impossible standards of a level headed silph.

do you know why i, who never calls you, call for you today?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 11:37:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it is a rare sight for anyone to see the two silph brothers walking through the many hallways that make up the league's headquarters. though they have never publicly opposed each other, there has always been palpable tension, at least from matias.[break][break]

now? there seems to be an absence of it as though it were erased. rewritten.[break][break]

he shakes his head.[break][break]

"no, tell me."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 11:48:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

“WELL, HERRERA,” fernando says with a nonchalance that undermines how far removed he is from the situation, “you have an issue.

long strides from tall men cover much ground. a brisk walk for them is a marathon for their peers. just one step is more than enough to make jealous with her current confines.

and despite this, fernando finds his soul no more level than before.

and it is now becoming my issue.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 12:01:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it isn't until they step into the tended gardens of their headquarters does he respond over the gentle aroma of various flowers. he recognizes none in particular but finds them all equally off-putting.[break][break]

"you'll have to be more specific."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 12:04:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

“DO YOU REMEMBER THE LAST TIME—”

someone unimportant walks by and fernando resorts to silence. conversation between big players are best kept between each other. his eye traces the back of the inconsequential until they’re well out of sight.

—i called you in to talk about your issue.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 12:12:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

silence befalls them for a moment, allowing him to step off to the side to an apple tree—one he asked to be planted a while ago—and reaches up to pluck one. the green of it contrasts against him, sticking out like something rotten.[break][break]

you don't care.[break][break]

"i do."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 12:17:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

“I BELIEVE I MADE A REQUEST OF YOU BACK THEN.”

there is no point in pantomiming a recollection so fernando spares the theatrics. having to align with , check in with , and other duties in the wake of losing leaves him with little time to play with prey. he must eat quickly and diligently.

to make amends and squash your issue with miro to prevent further complication, or something to that degree.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 12:30:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"and i did. we've been cordial ever since."[break][break]

the void between him and has been bridged but it still sits upon shaky foundations. all it might take is one misstep for it to all come crumbling down again.[break][break]

so far, so good.[break][break]

"but i take it we're here to talk about other issues."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 12:36:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

“INDEED.”

fernando’s hands fold within themselves. they rest behind his back. out of sight. as they did for his father before him. an image that is not exact but instead adjacent.

while actions are often sufficient, sometimes they do not bring about their intended purpose. it is unfortunate that these complications are like weeds. willing to grow despite squashing them wherever they may arise.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 7:19:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"mm."[break][break]

the apple is balled in his palm for moments as he mulls over his response.[break][break]

"the weeds aren't just mine this time."[break][break]

he glances over at his brother.[break][break]

"will you squash them the same way you did mine?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 7:25:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

“A SINGLE WEED IS NOT A CHORE TO PICK.”

fernando’s eye settles on the lawn. perfectly clean and freshly leveled. perfection. and to think, all it takes is a single weed to throw it off.

just one.

but when you have a dozen, your work is never done.

so he looks to the tree matias claims his leppa from. tall, with a canopy thick enough to shade them from the sun.

so, instead of looking at grass, we must overshadow them with something that rises above what they can ever dream of. a grand enough oak pulls everyone’s attention.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 8:52:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

chomp.[break][break]

leppa juices spill, flowing with the sins of all that has transpired and all that will.[break][break]

"what did you have in mind?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP