part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
rookie research [pre-dome]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 23:51:57 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Hey, thank you for coming." He said to the young cadet. His goggles sit on his head and his partner Joules, a shiny Magnezone, floated idly by as he waved to the newest ranger recruit. [break][break]

"I know typically ranger preserve nature but to protect it, today, we're going to have to conduct a controlled burn." He explained. "The crystal blooms, while beautiful, are extremely dangerous if left unchecked." He added. "This area has almost been completely overrun and runs the risk of killing off the flora left. Should the crystal blooms die out the ground underneath will become wasteland."

[break][break]

+ | pre dome fall, crystalblooms |commitment: act i [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights