She/Her
February 2/14
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Rocket/Painter
Grunt
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
Rhydia Ver DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhydia
Rhydia Ver
Searching for Stars [Mission][C]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 1:40:45 GMT
Rhydia Ver Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

”So you found you were a few Miltank short, and then your son came crying about an alien, hmm…? That does sound like what we heard…” A woman recounted the tale of a rancher’s story in the back of a dilapidated barn, holding a clipboard, rather than the art book she typically brought around with her.[break][break]

Beheeyem, a species native to Unova- to her home- has been noted as a bit of a menace in the foreign lands of Hoeen, terrorizing native farmers by abducting their precious Miltank, Tauros, Mareep, etc.. Unlike the lands from which she came, she supposed the natives hadn’t committed to loading up and dealing with the invaders by force yet.[break][break]

Rhydia’s gaze shifts up from her clipboard to the shaking man who gave them the final info they asked for, taking in the fearful look on his face with eyes devoid of sympathy.[break][break]

Truthfully, she doesn’t really care what happens to this farm, never has, and never will. The only reason she’s even here is to capture the visage of the invader in the midst of the act, and rip them out of the sky midway. That alone would be worth the trip.[break][break]

Of course… the man’s terrified expression is just as pleasing, in its own way. A man terrified of the unknown, of invaders from the stars is a wonderful aesthetic of its own, one she just desperately wanted to preserve for a second longer…[break][break]

”It’ll be fine… we’ll handle it, honey.” She reaches out to cup his cheek, dragging gloved fingers across his face for just a moment before giving him a light push away. ”Now run on, soft ears, sunset is coming, and I want to discuss the night with my friend here, see?”[break][break]

She finally gestures to the woman beside her, ending her A-B confirmation by adding a third, one who stood out even more than she did, arguably.[break][break]

”Sorry to make you wait, Alvara.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
You keep on trying but, I like your blood on my teeth just a little too much
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 0:18:17 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
Although she'd been keeping to the sidelines, leaned against a wooden beam -one she'd deemed most sturdy among the barn's disrepair, Calliope had been watching the scene unfold with mirth. Once Rhydia gestures at her she gives the man a polite nod and a lukewarm smile, but remains quiet until he's left them to their own devices.
[break][break]
"Don't mention it, Ver. Your act's amusing to watch," she says plainly, shrugging her shoulders. "Honestly surprised the man's blind enough not to notice. Might be those honeyed words of yours." Not that she could blame the woman. Fake smiles to please and ease the public into a sense of security had become a part of her world as well; she would not question another for doing the same.
[break][break]
If anything, it could even be a compliment.
[break][break]
"So, we got everything we need from him, or what he can provide at least. What's next?" Blue eyes look at her in search of a plan, or an inkling of a next step to take. After all, her partner for this mission had alloted herself to taking charge, something the model didn't mind in the slightest.
[break][break]
It gave her time to observe rather than devise. Like the subtle hole in the barn's rooftop; no bigger than two feet on each side, but it would probably be deemed enough for a Beheeyem to fit through and harrass stabled cattle. So she casually points at the roof. "Want to lure it in here, or get it out in the open?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Draco

She/Her
February 2/14
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Rocket/Painter
Grunt
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
Rhydia Ver DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhydia
Rhydia Ver
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 19:40:34 GMT
Rhydia Ver Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Rhydia didn't respond to Alvara's hypothesis with anything other than a soft smile in her direction, a smile that failed to even reach her eyes.[break][break]

She wore it like a mask- her whole face was the same, a single mask to conceal something that couldn't even properly act human even at times like that.[break][break]

"Hmm..." She hummed, pressing a finger into her cheek, those dead, vacuous eyes scanning the whole interior of the barn over the course of half a minute. She casually spun in place as she performed her examination, her gaze flowing from place to place cleanly like a brush.[break][break]

Rhydia turned away from everything she surveyed upon finding an answer, only to begin casually striding towards the exit. "Out in the open. It'd be easier to trap if it was alone in the barn, but I want the full picture here."[break][break]

She didn't explain the true breadth of her reasoning, but saying 'I want the full picture' was always better than 'I want to see the full scene as it happens'...
[break][break]

Pokémon + Tagging/TLDR Here[break][break]

[break][break]

TL;DR - Back at the Barnyard

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]