He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Rapid Ravis
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 2:45:26 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Jett looked over the hole, the large hole that led to another place, it pulsed, and it was deep; but beyond that he didn't know anything else about it. One of those primal rifts, openings to another realm, not long ago he had been to another, and yet he here was making himself stand in front of one more. Just riding around Hoenn and yet, he had decided to stop here, to tell the rest to go on.
[break][break]
His mood was dour, and yet he tried to cover it with his calm cover, he drew up his sunglasses, his small; yet cold looking eyes looked at the hole once more. ”You’re the expert, know what this is?” He had called someone who he hoped was far more experienced in these than he was.
[break][break]
His mind had initially gone for , but after running around his own past with that man, he wanted a bit of space; the kind of man he was, the kind of person he’d been, he didn’t want the risk of that popping up. So, he had called Melody Miro instead. Perhaps it was his mind looking to make up for his sins in one primal rift, he'd go into another.
[break][break]
”So, this is one of them there rifts huh? I doubt it's that one we saw in Dewford, what kinda messed up world is hiding in this one?" He said as he dropped a coin, and yet he couldn't hear it land. "This was the place being fought for huh?"

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,256 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Rapid Ravis
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 3:20:19 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She nods her head as he asks her questions and makes accurate conclusions. "It is." she says as she leans in close enough to get a view of it. The kingdom and all it's mechanical glory. [break][break]

"It's a different universe, or, time rather since Dialga blasted the littleroot theater with his powers." [break][break]

"It's a place that has machine pokemon that are made of metal and..well...stolen souls of the denizens who used to live there I assume." she said as she still didn't have the full picture of what exactly was transpiring there. "It's like a massive music box, everyone dances to the same beat." She found it easier to explain in musical terms at least but jett would need to experience it for herself...she had her syngasuit on already. "Do you want to go see it?"

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Rapid Ravis
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 3:35:45 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Jett nodded slowly; a world of machines huh? Souls of those that were taken?
[break][break]
This was an entirely different beast to the other world, a different place that ran on different rules, it was a messed up thought, and yet at the same time he wanted to see if his mental image managed to match the truth.
[break][break]
”Aye, I want to see it. This place seems like a problem, and I want to prepare for these realms…Never know when you’ll have to rescue a Skitty from one.” He said with a crooked smile, a half chuckle broke out between words.
[break][break]
”Just don’t expect my dancing to be good if I end up doing so.” He said as he dropped his shades back onto his nose, to cover those cold eyes again.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,256 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Rapid Ravis
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 3:05:15 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"It's ok, not like you can measure up to my dancing any how." she teases with a cheeky little smirk. She pulls him through the rift to ensure that they wouldn't be separated. [break][break]

As they end up on the other side of the rift she continues her sentence "I could teach you to dance, pull all the ladies at wherever you party." she says as the world around them lights up and a light song begins to play in the air and Melody's suit activates. She releases her kricketot to play a small song over the song to protect from the song's influences. [break][break]

"Welcome to the mechanical kingdom." she says as they stand over a cliff showing the expansiveness of the world before them. [break][break]

https://i.ibb.co/nM6Ff5p/THE-MECHANICAL-KINGDOM.png [break]

An expansive kingdom made of metal with gears constantly turning to the beat of the music that had been playing, steam erupting from random pipes into the air and mechanical pokemon moving to a dictated rhythmn.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Rapid Ravis
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 3:20:21 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The blonde looked at the pinkette with a raised eyebrow, a subtle smile danced across his lips for a moment. ”If I could beat an idol in a dance off, I’m not sure she should be an idol.”
[break][break]
Yet, this world was strange, being pulled along, following along; he saw it, the music in the back, there was something strange to it; he felt it slipping into his skin, into his blood, his muscles, his bones, and yet a singular tone protected from all of it. "I'll pass, I'd like to keep both ladies and gents away from me for a while."
[break][break]
He gave a small nod to the Kricketot that had saved him.
[break][break]
”This is…” He looked over the expanse, his breath was taken away, not from the beauty of it. He was a gear head, a spanner and ratchet lived in his hands, and yet this wasn’t what he sought, it wasn’t a goal.
[break][break]
”This place lacks a heart.” It was a singular statement, but it was the first impression he got. It was too mechanical, there was a lack of breath, there was a lack of ‘life’, yet it was mechanical life that filled it.
[break][break]
”You’re up.” He said as he brought out his Cyclizar, the vehicle like dragon let out a chirrup from the mic wrapped around his throat. ”Let’s ride” Even if it was the edge of a cliff, he was confident in Cyclizar, it was the kind of adrenaline rush he lived for. He waited, and then he rode off the cliff edge.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,256 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Rapid Ravis
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 18:09:36 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

It lacked heart? An ironic choice of words considering what she knew of this place. [break][break]

And just like that he's off. Melody sends out a new pokeball and releases her noivern, she quickly gets onto his back and kricketot follows behind them on the tail end of the pokemon. She catches up as they continue to ride on and Melody warns him "Well you'd be surprised. All these things are indeed alive. But...the song.. it's like a sedative that keeps them calm and contained. Take it away and...it goes back to disorderly. I don't know." [break][break]

but then she refocuses on him "Wait don't just bolt off like that! You can run into a lot of trouble here, you thought the deep sea was bad?" she says as she stops her sentencing, not wanting to let him know about meloetta just yet. "Wait so ladies and gents huh? Why's that?" she asks wondering why he was just choosing to follow the beat of his own drum for a bit.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Rapid Ravis
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 4:12:39 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Jett listened to Melody’s words, letting them sink in; a sedative, even in this fall; he couldn’t think of it as anything else? Nor anything more. He had no point of comparison, even as the mechanical song that beat in this kingdom both moved and stopped things from moving as they wished.
[break][break]
”None of these places make sense do they? Deep sea was strange, like being able to breath beneath the sea; but there was little to find except our own dreams. Here it’s different. Is it a darn dream? Or is it sum’else?” He didn’t explain why he ran off as Cyclizar’s feet finally touched the ground with a small crash, Jett patted the top of Bubby’s head, as he made a wordless growl.
[break][break]
”Just concentrating on myself for a while, think of it like…A bad break up.” He said with a shrug, he didn’t want to delve into what happened in that place anymore, the looks, how others viewed him, the fact he was still concerned about that made him sick. But more than that, the actions he had taken were the worst.
[break][break]
”You know this place well, how many times have you been here?” It didn’t seem like just a passing fancy, or passing knowledge, that was just the feel that Jett was getting from her.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@name
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,256 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Rapid Ravis
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 2:55:29 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

As she catches up to him and he eventually slows down, Melody sighs. He marched to the beat of his own drum huh? She could relate to it but when he says that this place doesn't make sense she somewhat disagreed and agreed at the same time as he asks her how many times she's been here. [break][break]

"Around 5 times." she says as Melody starts to put some pieces together "I actually think...this place is Hoenn in the very distant past." she tells him. "During rocket's recent attack on littleroot. People reportedly saw Dialga unleash his abilities on a portion of the town...I saw use a move roar of time once during an aqua mission from her smeargle that reversed an object's time...smeargle can only copy a fraction of the original move's power if it's a legendary move.." she pauses as she allows him to link the pieces together for himself.[break][break]

A burst of steam nearby erupts from an open pipe as it interrupts her and she is startled by it. She calms herself as she continues "If that's the case..who's to say that this place was always underneath little root and Dialga merely launched this area back in time? Back when it was functional..."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Rapid Ravis
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 23:17:37 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Listening wasn’t the same as understanding, Jett sometimes wondered about the likelihood of that, but moments such as this pressed that truth to him. Understanding wasn’t simple, and well, he wasn’t the smartest book in the locker, but in this case he really didn’t.
[break][break]
”What’s that supposed to even mean, so you’re saying that this was here the whole time, and no-one noticed until strong pokemon blasted it back to the past.” Well, maybe he did understand it.
[break][break]
”Couldn’t the opposite be true? That it was blasted to the future? This is the eventual fate of this town…” He thought about it for a little while; it settled, but at the same time it didn’t settle in. If that were true, then legendaries were truly ridiculous pokemon, on a whole other level.
[break][break]
”You’ve been here more than me, what says it’s the past and not the future? I can’t tell the difference between those two in a world as sad as this.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@name
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]