The Fire Died But Embers Remain(Private)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
What fire does not destroy, it hardens
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 12:38:47 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mirabelle was an unbelievable good mood for a change. It been some time since she came to Hoenn at first she couldn't say it was good or bad. Now she knew this land was rich with opportunities and place to relax. She grew fond of Mauville city remained for luxury and their mall. She could always keep up with the latest fashion and they didn't seem so painfully dull as before.[break][break]

Being royalty has it's perks however it was also was draining however she took in strive as if nothing could stop her. So lost in her thoughts she didn't realized she bumped into someone. The red haired blinked about to utter an small apology until she noticed who exactly it was. Her face returned pale she had to be dreaming it couldn't be him. "I-forgive me. I should be on my way."[break][break] Yet her legs were locked firmly in place. She didn't know how to react to any of this. Why was he here? The Prince of Galar. An old flame. Her happiness was turned upside down instant. 

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#dd7070;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 8:08:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Maybe the hustle and bustle of MAUVILLE CITY wasn't the safest place to be in when TEAM ROCKET was actively hunting you. Nevertheless, was scheduled to have an important meeting with a contact he'd met during his tenure as an ADMIN. He did not take such risk lightly either and traveled in casual civilian clothing to help him blend in with the general public.

As a precaution, he'd summoned MUNINN the MURKROW to keep an eye on things from above. The crow watched him from a nearby lamp post as he accidentally bumped shoulders with a red-haired woman in the open-air plaza below. At first, Remiel simply brushed it all off and uttered a soft excuse me before moving on. But he stops when he realizes...

That voice... that hair.

It had been some time since they'd parted ways. The memories come flooding in regardless after he slowly turns to set his cobalt-blue eyes back on the visage of herself: his ex-girlfriend. The first, in fact, that he'd ever truly risked the reputation of the Calcifet family on.

"Red? Is that you?"

THE FIRE DIED BUT THE EMBERS REMAIN

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 2:37:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Red. Oh that nickname? It really took her back. Back to a time where she could be happy. Back to a time when the petname meet something. When she thought the sky was the limitless. How naïve she was to the harsh realty of the situation and  she torn apart her heart up in the process. For moment the woman closed her eyes. This had to be a dream, right? Sadly, no it wasn't for as she open them again. He was still there. No different than before. "Remy. Yes, it's me. It's been a while, hasn't it." [break][break]

How has life been treatment him? Is he still engaged to that witch? Has he found someone in her place? Although the thought pained her to even think about one could never forget their first and Remel was the first of many things: so many joys and mistakes. Mirabelle looked in the eyes as if she was searching for something but couldn't find it. "You have grown since college."[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 8:45:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Still in shock of her presence here, Remiel can do little more than nod in agreement when she responds. Was this all some sort of hallucination? Was he stressed or lacking sleep? Or, perhaps, did TEAM ROCKET have something to do with this? The thought that this was a doppelganger of some sort, or that she'd been blackmailed somehow to kill or trap him, certainly crossed his mind once or twice.

Despite that, however, something in her eyes told him otherwise. She was the real thing and he was confident in that. Though, certainly, she had changed considerably.

"Evidently you have, too," He responds, taking a moment to appreciate her beauty afterward. Their break-up might not have been as smooth as either of them would have liked, but so much time had passed since then that it seemed to have happened to entirely different people. "Are you... here on business? In Hoenn, I mean." He adds.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 2:27:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"For the foreseeable future, I am. My family seeking to expanding our clothing line and I will that it is done." It was rather true people changed over time for better or worse. Mira was no expectation to the rule. She made mistakes a lot them something she could never atone for. She was pure as she used to be either. "And you? What brings you to Hoehn? Is everything alright at home?" [break][break] Galar was a wonderful place she loved it there as much as she loved Kalos. It was almost like a second home in the past although though feel were long ago with the passing of time. "It seem you been here a lot longer then me. Can you to tell a bit of what has happened? Anything new friends among the commoners?" [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 5:15:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Ah, yes. Remiel didn't keep up with the world of fashion these days, but he'd known Red's family to be very prominent in the industry. It was no surprise to him that their reach even extended here. Though the crown prince nearly winces when she asks him the same question in turn. Had everything at home ever been alright?

"Well... despite the DARKEST DAY, my mother still presides over Galar as QUEEN. Ah, and my twin brother has relinquished his place in succession in favor of becoming PRIME MINISTER. Quite a lot has happened, actually... perhaps we should get a drink somewhere and catch up?" Remiel suggests with a smile. "Assuming you have time."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 7:19:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

To say Mirabella was bewiled would be an underestimate. "The Darkest day! Your are telling me. The darkest moment in galar history. The event some thought was a legend is...not a legend anymore!" She vaguely remembered reading about those old stories. Frowning, she could image if something that terrible happened with in Kalos. She...wouldn't know what to do! [break][break] Perish the thought! Kalos was just as strong as other region. They was fine with or without her. "You have my condolences. As for your brother, big stepping down to be prime minister is noble. However...I would be cautious all the same." Have I really been so out of touch of on thing? Mirabella didn't like that at all. "I do have some free time and wouldn't mind a drink either please lead away. I have quite a lot to tell you about Kalos." 

[break][break]

NOTES

- Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed.[break]
- Leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis.[break]
- Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#6b2b2b;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 11:25:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
seems surprised. It was evident to Remiel that she had spent quite some time away from GALAR. Even so far, perhaps, as to omit news of its crisis from her purview.

Perhaps their broken engagement had something to do with it. Perhaps he had something to do with it. Regardless, the exiled prince thanks her for the condolences with a slight bow of his head. "It's almost been a year since NECROZMA attacked. I'm happy to say my Commonwealth is recovering well. Though I also doubt my brother has the best intentions in mind with his seat as Prime Minister." He adds with a sigh.

With that being said, however, Red is quick to announce that she does, in fact, have some time to spare. Remiel smiles with this bit of good news. "Splendid." He looks around to regain his bearings for a moment before offering his arm.

"Shall we? I'll lead the way."

And the Murkrow above caws.

MADE BY MIZO