TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Blissful Agony [Social]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 21:04:24 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera3"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was finally D-day. Serena in the meantime had taken care of everything she needed to do. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't a little nervous about all of this. She'd requested to be left in the dark to ensure most of this was as realistic as possible. But because of her lack of knowledge she was coming into this with no idea what to expect. [break][break]

Still, did his best to inform her of what she needed to do. All that was left was to get this ball rolling at the appointed time. Serena was currently on patrol around Sootopolis, handling the night shift in her area alone. It was eerily quiet and served for the perfect setting for her 'death'. [break][break]

It was strange, leading up to this day she'd been filled with countless emotions. There were still those she cared about in Rocket, like , , and her brother . Hell, she'd made plenty of friends while there as well but as time continued to tick down and Rocket continued to hunker down in their upcoming plans, Serena was left restless. [break][break]

After the advice she'd received from Rowan and Felix she'd come to the conclusion it was time to close out this chapter for good. There was nothing left for her in Rocket anymore. Sanguine eyes glanced up at the moon as she made her way to the meeting spot. Some would be blindsided by the end result of this whole thing, other's she trusted the most were warned ahead of time. [break][break]

But if she was meant to continue living, she couldn't just drift through life barely existing like she had been for these past few months. Something needed to change. Soft rustling could be heard and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. [break][break]

She was here.[break][break]

Serena couldn't see her yet but she'd know her presence anywhere. It had haunted and tormented her for a year after the death of Cas. Serena's jaw tightened as her eyes narrowed. She'd hadn't met with Katherine since that fateful day. It was almost comical how she had been so consumed with achieving this moment before her now, that she'd been willing to sell her soul before. And now she was receiving help from her enemy. [break][break]

Life was funny like that. The former Rocket Beast's hands immediately went to the hilt on her hips where her doublades rested. There was no turning back now. If she hadn't been prepared before she had to be now. The plan had been set in motion and there were no redo's after this.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Serena is patroling the area before her appointed meeting[break]
outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sera3]--accent:#98363d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sera3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Blissful Agony [Social]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 10:02:24 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Katherine's grand entrance is heralded by the resounding echo of an explosion. To be exact, a MIND BLOWN.
[break][break]
The Malevolent appears only after the clock strikes midnight, as though summoned by the whispers of the moon. A SHADOW FORCE reveals the former Rocket in all of her glory, and behind her trails a familiar Blacephalon, matching her every step with a jovial skip.
[break][break]
"My, my, my..."
[break][break]
The jester detaches its head from its body whilst its owner speaks, sauntering about with the confidence of a predator stalking its cornered prey. "Aren't you just a sight for sore eyes, Serena? Just as defenseless as you were in Sootopolis..."
[break][break]
The biting breeze that dances around them carries an eerie touch, as if conjured by the devil itself. Knowing Katherine, it could very well be possible too.
[break][break]
"Tell me, have I kept you waiting long?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Blissful Agony [Social]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 6:36:48 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera3"]
[attr="class","text"]

The hairs on her arms and the back of her neck were on end. She hadn't expected the explosion but luckily these past few years Serena hadn't been idly standing by, despite how little progress she'd made in preparing for this encounter. "Fuck..." she muttered to herself as she brushed herself off. Dodging the explosion had been close. [break][break]

Like almost singe your eyebrows off close.[break][break]

"My, my, my..." Serena's eyes narrowed as she turned her glare towards the voice of her sworn enemy. The Blacephalon following behind her was indeed familiar. It hit her with a powerful yet sickening feeling of nostalgia. Serena's jaw clenched as she actively resisted the urge to gnash her teeth. She thought she had prepared herself for this but everything was hitting her just as hard as she assumed it would've it she hadn't prepared. [break][break]

"Aren't you just a sight for sore eyes, Serena? Just as defenseless as you were in Sootopolis..." A provoking greeting, but that's what Katherine was best at. Serena wasn't the same as she was back then. The issues was, had her change been enough? Serena scoffed. No, not that it mattered anyway. This was by design after all, her loss here tonight. Perhaps in general. [break][break]

"Still as charming as ever, Katherine." Serena said as she released her Doublades from their sheath's. "You haven't changed one bit." Just like all those years ago, Joker would stand by her side against Katherine's Blacephalon as well. Except this time he was out of sight. Times had changed and while she might not be able to do much, she'd do something, for sure. [break][break]

"Tell me, have I kept you waiting long?" she asked. Serena shook her head. "Not at all, I just got here." Serena said as she tightened her grip on her Doublades. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" Serena said with a dry tone. She was playing around anyway, anything to buy her enough time for Joker to get into position. "Miss me that much?" [break][break]

No sooner had the words left her lips did she notice the glint of Joker sneaking through the shadows and getting into position. He'd used MIMIC on the Blacephalon and had been moving into position to use it's copied version of MIND BLOWN. It wouldn't hit as hard as Blacephalon's, just like it hadn't all those years ago. But that wasn't the true purpose. The Purpose was to disable the move. [break][break]

"I've missed you too." Serena said and jumped back just as Joker's MIND BLOWN erupted with a concentrated explosion of it's own. This wouldn't do anything to Katherine, she already knew this, but the evening was young and the fight was just getting started. This needed to be believable and they needed to start so that the plan could finally begin.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Shadow Mime Jr. uses MIMIC to copy Blacephalon's MIND BLOWN. With the ability SHADOW MIMICRY, copied move is DISABLED from the target pokémon (BLACEPHALON)[break]
outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sera3]--accent:#98363d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sera3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]