stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
home visit [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 1:15:38 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
They listen as Mint speaks and Jayden adds input. Tired eyes shift between the two of them–failing a bit to keep up beyond the idea strung together piecemeal in their mind. They have never been too scientifically minded, unfortunately.[break][break]
No, this is more of a…hunch, really. Of sorts. That gut feeling that there could be something useful with that shard. And the meteor.[break][break]
Fern and Jayden huddle around Mint, and suddenly they feel very conspiratorial in the gesture. Like they should be sharing secrets at a slumber party instead. They continue to lean affectionately against Mint, though–seafoam eyes trained on the snip of falling flower stems, even as they speak.[break][break]
What if this is hair-brained?[break][break]
Well, they are nothing if not confident. They have been wrong about worse, in the past.[break][break]
The admin’s glance flits up to Jayden’s violet eyes, then away. “If we can make an educated guess where that island was, or might be…maybe we can take the shard out there. Try to… set it off? If it’s connected to Meteno, maybe it’ll draw Kyurem or Hoopa out of whatever pocket dimension they’re hiding in?”[break][break]
Something like that.

[break][break]

// m: post-postdorm (repeat)[break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
home visit [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:47:39 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint is happy to nod along as he finished up his work. He grinned at the flower vase, gently pushing it forward for Jayden and Fern's perusal. He looked to Fern and nodded. "It's certainly worth a try. Either the shard reacts or we try to, you know, entice it? Shoot energy beams at it to activate it like League did." he said, eager at the idea. It was worth a shot. Beside, "All of science is trial and error right?" [break][break]

Not that he was eager to go back to any mirage that may or may not lead him into a weird cyberspace information hell like CYBERCHASE, but anything for Rocket. And he liked to think Fern was smart. This could be an amazing deduction, they'd never know unless they tried. [break][break]

"Unless there's a rush, I think we can run this in a few days, or next week once you're more stabilized." he said, smiling gently as he gestured at his friend's ear. The adjust a red and orange tulip before adding. "Say, are you guys hungry? I'll order us something to nibble on." It's not a question, evident in how he reached for his phone and began looking up delivery ( or pickup, if Jayden was still jumpy ). "My treat! I'm the one crashing your place after all." he added, with Zabaglione peeking out to the kitchen and letting out another bark as he left Jayden and Fern's pokemon alone.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | mission prompt: post postdormitorium [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/c0/6b/H0RNW0Jl_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights