Slateport City
Graysexual
Business Heir
Grunt
Destined to be
Single
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
140 posts
Naia Kayode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @naia
Naia Kayode
Figures for your Printing
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 23:43:27 GMT
Naia Kayode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap naia"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]
Read between the lines
[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

- - -

[attr="class","posttext"]

After Naia participated in a mission for Rocket, her parents threw her on forced vacation and delivery services. Neither of them expected for her to be involved in deaths so early in her career and to make sure any police investigations and reports didn't get out of hand, Naia was forced to step out. For once she was more than welcoming of her parents executive decision, with this vacation alone the amount of work she needed to do significantly dropped giving her the slimmer of hope that maybe she could relax enough to maybe get some real rest.

[break][break]But a vacation to her family wasn't completely work free. Instead Naia had to do some deliveries for her family, the first and most important was a supply package for Rocket. At least that's what Naia would assume it was from how heavy the suitcase felt in her hand, that or money and gold. The later was starting to feel more accurate when she found herself at her destination, having to double check she was at the right place from the hastily scribbled note from a local.

[break][break]Despite being told that it was a stationary shop Naia still was expecting to see something strange about it, anything to help remind her that this was in fact owned by someone who was apart of Rocket, but upon surface level inspection... it was normal. The built up tension finally relaxing some as her shoulders would drop and a light sigh escaped from her lips. she could only assume that the owner was in a backroom or something and even though she noticed a bell on the counter Naia thought maybe it would be rude to distract them from their work. If anything she absolutely hated it when people randomly called or texted her, so this must be the same; plus with all the extra time on her hand, maybe she could actually browse their wares while she waited.

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".naia"] --accent:#59709A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 20:33:47 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Though Fern prided himself on his ability to earn his keep, and allow his business to flourish on pure talent alone…he wasn’t above accepting additional funds, either. Like a greedy furret, he’d squirrel away what extra savings he could manage. And, well, if some of the wealthier benefactors among the organization wished the forgery and counterfeit branch to prosper for the glory of rocket, who was he to refuse?[break][break]

He wasn’t sure who would be dropping off the funds to further endeavors behind the scenes at Circinus & Sagitta, but he wasn’t about to assume each person who walked through the door might be said delivery person. In fact, many individuals who’d visited the shop that day hadn’t been looking beyond his front business at all. Looking for this invitation design, or that book binding. All of which he could easily do on top of his actual, under the table work. Though it did often get to be a hefty workload–even with now assisting him and learning the trade. There were a few grunts who doubled as part-time counter assistants, but they did little more than mind the place and watch over it when he had matters to attend to. Whether those be meetings, time spent on the sub, or seeing to whatever mission he’d been tasked with.[break][break]

All this to say that by the time the bell tinkled above the door and made her appearance, Fern had sent everyone home and had been drooping against a desk in the back for some time. He popped up, of course (though maybe a bit groggy and reluctant,) at the sound and made his way out. An amiable smile fixed itself to his face as he regarded the young woman. Now, perhaps she was there to make a delivery drop, but perhaps not. “Hello there! What brings you in today?”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

.Yandere

She/Her
September 3
Slateport City
Graysexual
Business Heir
Grunt
Destined to be
Single
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
140 posts
Naia Kayode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @naia
Naia Kayode
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 22:07:56 GMT
Naia Kayode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap naia"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]
Read between the lines
[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

- - -

[attr="class","posttext"]

Naia was doing slow sweep through the doors, her eyes being drawn to some stationary used for what she assumed was writing letters. Naia never had any reasons to actually write, little alone to write letters and since this was the digital age she highly doubt she ever will. But that didn't stop her from wanting to buy some, this particular design while probably more towards children had little Zoruas up on the top instead of the super popular Pikachus.

[break][break]“Hello there! What brings you in today?”

[break][break]She was so engrossed in her little shopping that the sudden sound of his voice would cause her to flinch, her shoulders raising up in more a defensive stance as she'd peer over one to look at him with concern. After the incident with Dorian, Naia was rightfully wary of any member of rocket, seemingly normal people could very well be psychopaths that burn and murder for laughs, but at the same time..

[break][break]They could simply just be people like Gerald and Jayden, and with that thought Naia's face would soften up a bit.

[break][break]"I'm here to deliver some.. supplies and.."

[break][break]As her voice trailed off she'd look back over to the papers and carefully picked up a package, before making her way over to the front desk.

[break][break]"..some purchases. I was recommended here..."

[break][break]While she spoke, she'd first place down the stationary onto the desk and then carefully swung over the suitcase over top of it, figuring they were far more interested in what she delivered than any purchases. If he were to open the suitcase then and there he'd find that there were some stacks of pokedollars and even some nuggets inside. Seeing how it was mainly money inside Naia figured that's what he mother meant by she had it covered for her to get some additional IDs.

[break][break]"There should be extra.. but take your time to count if you need too."

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".naia"] --accent:#59709A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 16:36:11 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Oop. It seemed he’d startled her. Fern’s expression softened slightly, smile turning a degree more genuine as she flinched back. “Ah, sorry to have surprised you.” He studied her curiously, noting the reservation in her demeanor. Was that just her nature, or was it wariness of the current situation? He supposed he might find out. His expression brightens as she confirms her appointment, a silent ah mouthed on his lips.[break][break]
“I see!” he patted at the desk in anticipation, but she was already on top of it—the suitcase soon thumped against it, but his glance darted momentarily to the stationary she’d placed there as well. “Oh, do you enjoy letter sets? Those are some of the more cutesy designs I’ve done,” he remarked brightly as he pulled the case toward him and flipped the clasps up with his thumbs.[break][break]
“I’ll do a quick count yes, but I’m sure it’ll be perfectly sufficient.” He didn’t anticipate her doing something like skimming off the top or something to that effect—particularly when she’d mentioned extra being included. “Do you have any questions about the inventory, while you’re here?” He talked as he worked, fingers skimming over the stacks of pokedollars contained within.[break][break]
After another pause, though, he looked up. “I’m Fern, by the way, if you didn’t already know. I try to meet lower ranked members when I can, but I don’t think I’ve managed to spot you yet.”
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]