POSTED ON May 18, 2023 1:24:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"So glad you could it!" he chirped, happy as he slipped into a dialect he still used fondly when with the hotel owner. He seemed to be messing with some electronic equipment in his hand, standing in the deep snow and glancing up occasionally at his companion. [break][break]

"I've heard fresh air does wonders for tuberculosis....or what it polio?"
he said, before tapping his chin as he pretended to forget. "Hope you packed snacks for our walk....you know the kind." he added, shooting a grin at the older man as he got closer.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | ice/steel | checking for kyurem energy readings [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/3e/b3/uluvppRb_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
we like to keep it freezy [dw]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 23:02:02 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[attr="class","sam-banner-up"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred"]x
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]

“You’re lucky I agreed,” Enzo replied with a sigh as a rogue shiver crawled under his skin. Even through the heavy layers of outerwear he had on. “This is hardly my preferred environment.” He was cold-natured as it was without the snow and ice chilling him further. He hardly anticipated that he would find any creatures out here that were of his typing interest, either.

But he supposed he owed Mint the time of day after the other lowkey put in the props for The Nimbus. That didn’t mean Enzo didn’t still cut dry looks the beast’s way. “Hell if I know. Got either of those to be worried about?” Violet eyes rolled and he shifted the bag on his back. “Yep,” he said shortly. “Don’t think you were about to let me forget.” He scanned the icy expanse stretching ahead of them. “What is it you’re looking for out here?”
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-icon"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]notes
a devil in a fancy suit, but I’m coming back after you
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-bounce"]
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #b69fc7; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #b69fc7;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #b69fc7, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#b69fc7;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 4:09:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SMOOCHUM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEAVILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PUNISHMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 5:09:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I heard the cold air has really good health benefits for the elderly!" Mint continued, chipper as ever as he raised the volume of his little handheld. It beeped once and then quieted for a minute before beeping again. The radar, whatever it was tracking, was slow and quiet for the most part. Nothing interesting yet. [break][break]

"Dunno, thought it was just old people diseases." he returned back. "And here I thought you brought it because you liked me." Mint said, pointing his nose up in the air in a faux harrumph. [break][break]

He moves closer to the hotel owner, sharing his screen. "This thing- dunno how they configured it but- this thing is supposed to track any, weird signals out here. Whatever might be out here, its kitted to lock into almost anything those egg heads could come up with right?" he said, nodding quickly at Enzo as he skipped a lot of the technobabble. "I'm trying to see if we can find any traces of that giant Kyurem. Like, leftover radiation or whatever from it's presence. Anything unique to it. Energy signature-whatever they want to call it. If we know it's iconic whatever, it might really help with tracking it and that Hoopa that sealed it off down." [break][break]

As he explained this he began to hear rustling and let out his Weezing. The POISON TYPE flushed a cloud of pink gas before moving forward defensively and letting out SMOG to keep away the Weavile trying to lurk closer to them. [break][break]

SKIP

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | ice/steel | checking for kyurem energy readings | use a poison type move [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/3e/b3/uluvppRb_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 22:02:45 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
-
“Are you trying to insinuate this is good for me because I’m elderly?” he asked in return, a brow lifting as he regarded Mint flatly. His lips pressed in a thin line. Okay, so he’d been feeling his age a little more as of late, but he still wasn’t that old. His houndoom, slinking alongside him, let out an irritable huff at the beeping emanating from Mint’s device.

“Hum, I can’t say I’m inclined to fall for your huffing and puffing about whether or not I like you, after you’ve just made it clear you think I’m a senior citizen.” His head tilted as he shrugged, hands finding the pockets of his neatly buttoned winter jacket.

Still, he peered down at the shorter man’s device. “Any reason you’re looking into all this? Never been too science-y myself so I can’t say I’m exactly riveted.” Buuuut he was out here to assist, and so that was what he would do.

As Enzo watched Mint ward off a weavile, a little smoochum tottered up to tug on his pantleg with big, pleading eyes. It wasn’t a puppy, though, so he remained unfazed and shook it off easily. “Something special about this kyurem?”
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]skipping
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #b69fc7; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #b69fc7;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #b69fc7, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#b69fc7;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 3:15:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLOYSTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TWINEEDLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BARRIER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STEELIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 21:21:15 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Maaaybeee..." Mint said slowly, eyes on his device but a sly grin relaying the mischief. The huff of the Houndoom elicits a small coo. "Sorry buddy." but he's still watching for changes on the little screen. [break][break]

The question gives him pause as he looks up at Enzo for moment, confused. Why shouldn't he care about this thing? This monster- this cataclysm of unstoppable ice and death- Pale green eyes blink slowly before he tilted his head. [break][break]

Their steps lead closer to the carnage- the graveyard cluster of both League and Rocket. While there were pokemon all around either above or buried in the snow frozen solid, he believed this was the biggest- most evident cluster. Gastly, marked by the various glares or looks of horror towards the sky where Kyurem had been. As well as the heart breaking tragedy of some of those pokemon standing defensively in front of people or things that were no longer there. [break][break]

"Maybe its mourning." he said slowly, diving deeper into their accented dialect as he nodded over at the statue. A particularly tall one revealing a MEGA EVOLVED Aggron posed defensively against an invisible threat. [break][break]

"But Kyurem is also a region ending threat. It just used a little bit of its power during the METENO raids. We're lucky Hoopa got rid of it but... it's something- like the meteor- that I thought Rocket may have to one day collaborate with the League on." The threat to their lives was that serious. [break][break]

"That'll never happen though. Leadership is staunchly against it. So I need to help our scientists figure out safety measures so we don't just...get frozen solid or allow League to take that power for themselves." As he said that a Cloyster opens its shell, shaking off snow as it seemed to be searching for water. "Cute-" Mint said as his Weezing launched a SLUDGE BOMB at the dual type. It's coated in poisonous sludge and shrieks before Mint tosses a pokeball to catch it in pained surprise.

CATCH CLOYSTER

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | ice/steel | checking for kyurem energy readings | idk why i bothered to explain when this entire thread is them speaking italian at each other smh LMAO [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 15:59:45 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
-
An irritable hum rumbled in the back of his throat at Mint’s agreement. Violet eyes narrowed at the blue-haired pipsqueak. At least he held sympathy for Cassius, who soaked it up despite his rough demeanor and generally growly behavior. Sorta farcical to see him sidling up to Mint with more plaintive whimpers in an attempt to get more attention.

Enzo wasn’t present at the events of Meteno. His knowledge of that day were limited to straightforward facts on paper. So while he could understand the threat, he didn’t have that emotional weight of experience to back it in the same manner that it propelled Mint into further action.

“Perhaps,” he agreed, a touch less gruff than before as they wandered through those frozen in place–people and pokemon alike. He regarded the aggron calmly, glance flitting back toward Mint. “Yours?” he asked simply, hand reaching out to rest on Cassius’ velvety head between his spiraling horns.

Maybe he was a bit more sentimental than he let on.

A large steelix erupted from the snow ahead of them. A sharp whistle sent his houndoom sailing forward. Cassius was a practiced companion and wasted no time in launching himself at the behemoth. An INFERNO erupted out around him to impair the steel-type, and melt the snow in a wide berth around him. Though the large rock snakes weren’t really his preference, they were ’s. Perhaps he’d enjoy another.

“How exactly do you plan to go about that? Finding preventative measures, I mean.”
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]catching steelix
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 4:09:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCTOVISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FISHIOUS REND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAPRAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 21:43:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint nodded. "My biggest defender. Next to Straciatella of course." He tries his best to keep his voice level. He doesn't think about the blood spilled only a dozen feet or so from her body. When had told him to kill the thief trying to steal her mega stone. [break][break]

He shrugged as Tortellini floated forward, finding that water the Cloyster been searching for. A Lapras eyes the green pokemon warily but the Weezing waits for Mint's nod before blasting a HEAT WAVE to the retreating Lapras. Mint yeets a pokeball to grab it smiling at the find. [break][break]

Amazing how many he found once he'd already gotten Bellini. "Well, we can only really rely on the scientists for that. With the limited data they have and the models they can create." he said with a shrug. "I think PROJECT LOCKBOX is viable but then again. If Kyurem covers the entire ground in this ice," he stomps on where they're standing on for emphasis. "And we're underground. We could die down there without a way to get back to the surface. Nothing is breaking through this NEVERMELT." he said with a laugh and a shrug. [break][break]

"At most, it'd be preventative measures. Ways to secure out equipment and personnel and move them out of the chaos that's Kyurem so we aren't trapped by it. Let League turn to popsicles." Without a way to combat the NEVERMELT ice, there's not a chance in hell they can get close enough to touch the Kyurem. Let alone try to control it. "We don't even know if it communicates like the other legends do." he added. [break][break]

CATCH LAPRAS

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | ice/steel | checking for kyurem energy readings | idk why i bothered to explain when this entire thread is them speaking italian at each other smh LMAO [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 17:13:37 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
-
“A good companion,” Enzo appraised, nodding shortly. His hand remained atop Cassius’ head. The houndoom let out a low wuff of acknowledgement. He liked to think, that after nearly a decade of collaboration, Cassius would do the same. Not that he had any desire to allow the old hound to be frozen in this tundra. But of course, obviously Mint hadn’t had any say in the matter, either.

Idly, he watched Mint send the weezing forward on attack. Uninterested in catching the arctovish that lingered in the water nearby, observing curiously with its blank, mindless stare.

His hands clasped behind his back as he strode forward, still listening as he stood in the shadow of the Aggron and peered up at it. It was strange to think that all of this was coming from someone like Mint, who he’d only ever known to be loud and somewhat obnoxious. He glanced back over his shoulder at the younger man. “You sound knowledgeable on the matter, and you can speak to experience.” The hint of a smile hooked at the corner of his mouth. “Perhaps you should be the one to spearhead an initiative.”

“You’ve come a long way, Mint.” He paused, though, frowning softly at the suggestion. “Well, surely it’s communicating with something, somehow. If it’s been able to stay hidden for this long.”

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 0:06:46 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VANILLISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GYRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 0:25:16 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He sidesteps a BRONZOR as it floats idly past him and Enzo before looking back at his faux uncle. He offered a half smile, the huff he let out expending a cloud of white as it left him. "Well, I mean, I was there. And I've been out here plenty of times checking for changes on it." He's not sure how many times by now but a lot of mini expeditions had been launched. [break][break]

"You think?" Mint asked, a sudden surge of pride making him turn towards Enzo and grin brightly at him. He thought he just got more work to do. More duties to finish. [break][break]

"Maybe. We didn't observe anything when Hoopa took it." he shrugged. It'd all happened so suddenly. Here a moment causing chaos then gone the next. "In any case," he gestured at the little director in his hands barely letting out a beep in response. "We're supposed to check for weird energy signatures but...nothing today again. In this sector anyway." he explained. "I've been looking at different points in the Icelands to make sure but...nothing." [break][break]

He then changes the subject. Not intentionally, but also maybe intentionally. He didn't want to bore his uncle. "Feeling a little peckish yet?" he asked, flitting around the older man and smiling up at him. He's careful to avoid stepping on his companion.

SKIPPING

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 16:30:01 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]The Vanillish that drifted by went ignored. Cassius maybe huffed flames of EMBER to send it moving along quicker, but Enzo paid it little mind—allowing the houndoom to have his moment of entertainment at the ice cream pokemon’s expense. “Have you noticed any difference, in all that time? Even minimally?” Probably not, if they were out here again.

“I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t think it.” Pointed out flatly. And that much was the truth. Enzo wasn’t really in the business of entertaining foolish notions or sugarcoating things that were unnecessary. But Mint genuinely did seem to have a handle on what he was doing to some degree.

Was coming into his own, even.

“So you’re hoping to find Hoopa first,” he remarks, more to himself, than to Mint outright. “Do you think the exact location will make a difference?” Perhaps he was thinking much too hard about it, but then again, Enzo wouldn’t know. He wasn’t the science expert.

Enzo doesn’t miss the swerve away from the topic. But it doesn’t particularly bother him, so he goes with it. “Sure,” he answers casually. “It is about noon or so.” Maybe? He hadn’t checked the time recently. But judging from the height of the sun that did little to melt the snow around them, it seemed to be around there.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 5:30:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLALIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FROST BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCTOVISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW

[attr="class","wildtag"]