they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
123 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Everybody wants to rule the world [M/C]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 20:22:05 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

It seemed that they had done the right thing. With no instructions, they hadn't exactly known what was expected of them. It was a relief to them that they weren't expected to kill the target. Sure, they had plans to kill their parents one day, but it was something they needed to work themselves up to.
[break][break]
"Sorry, I didn't want to risk the boss seeing it. One can never be sure if a person will act like they usually do if they know they're on camera," they pointed out, resisting the urge to shrug. They had been doing that a lot lately.
[break][break]
The mention of a phone got them thinking about the employee they had tied up in the supply closet. They supposed someone should go check on him to make sure he was okay. After all, they had tied him up and gagged him.
[break][break]
"That's not my phone though, I swiped it off the employee I tied up in the supply closet. He almost caught me if it wasn't for the fact that he was carrying out boxes. He would've spotted me for sure," he admitted, his tone casual as if they were just discussing the weather and not the fact that he had tied someone up in a closet.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 18:30:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian offers neither approval nor disappointment as Sage justifies the lack of video, merely nodding along to show he'd understood.
[break][break]

Knowledge that the phone belonged to the employee prompts Cillian to take another look. The lock screen sports a smiling young couple, a few scratches suggesting the age of the device or else the carelessness of the user. He's inclined to believe the latter when swiping the screen unlocks the phone without need for a passcode. Probably a lazy teenager who figured they didn't need the security.
[break][break]

Cillian thinks he's probably not involved with the manager's nonsense.
[break][break]

"We can never account for everything in an op. What's important is that you adapted quick enough to avoid failure."
[break][break]

That was good enough for Cil, at the end of the day.
[break][break]

Using his own phone, Cillian takes a deliberate picture of Sage at the scene of the crime. Collateral. He says nothing except, "You're in."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
123 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 6:32:45 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

They watched silently as Cillian fiddled with the phone, probably picking up on the same things they had. A careless person who was probably not involved in anything the boss had been doing.
[break][break]
Of course, there was a slim chance he was. Carelessness and stupidity went hand in hand. If the guy was stupid enough, he could've been manipulated into helping. But then again, the boss didn't seem nearly that cunning. A more cunning person wouldn't have admitted right off the bat that he kept the money from Team Rocket on purpose.
[break][break]
A more cunning person would've made up some lie, like they'd been robbed. No, the boss seemed stupid. Not really thinking things through. It was with these thoughts that they highly doubted the involvement of the employee.
[break][break]
Not unless someone else was pulling the strings. But they also found that hard to believe, especially considering the type of person the boss was. He might throw his weight around and bark out orders, but they didn't think him the type to take suggestions himself.
[break][break]
A camera click pulled them out of their thoughts.
[break][break]
It didn't take a genius to realize the underboss had taken a picture of them. Collateral in case they tried to betray Team Rocket, they guessed. Or to show his fellow higher-ups that they have what it takes.
[break][break]
Even though they knew what that implied, they couldn't help but respect the underboss more for it.
[break][break]
Now that was a way to make sure someone stayed loyal. Or pay the price for their own stupidity.
[break][break]
As the underboss confirmed they were in, they nodded.
[break][break]
Now all there was to do was go to the base with the underboss.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + if anything needs to be edited let me know

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 15:08:19 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven