they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Everybody wants to rule the world [M/C]
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 4:58:50 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

Injuries were a fact of life. May it be a skinned knee or a broken arm. Of course they knew this. But they hadn’t expected their injuries to take so long to heal. Or that they would be so out of depth when it came to tending to injuries. It was than they realized trying to get by by themselves wasn’t going to work.
[break][break]
The opportunity had basically landed in their lap when they had stumbled across a couple of people talking about a certain organization. They had stayed in the shadows listened to what they were talking about. They had passed them by and that had got them thinking.
[break][break]
Team Rocket seemed like it would get them started on the path they wanted to take. And perhaps they would offer up a place to sleep and food. Because roughing it while injured wasn’t cutting it. Seriously it was a wonder their injuries hadn’t gotten infected because they were doing a shoddy job at keeping them wrapped up. Though their injures didn’t faze them enough to prevent them from sneaking into someone garden or house and stealing a bit of food. For which they were thankful, but they weren’t sure for how long they could keep it up without some allies at their back.
[break][break]
It was with these thoughts running through their mind upon returning to their camp that they had reached out to this Team Rocket offering up their services. To their surprise it didn’t take long to get a reply back. Along with a place to meet.
[break][break]
So now here they were awaiting the guy that would be assessing them. While they waited they meditated but that didn’t mean they weren’t alert. Even if they weren’t their crobat, Nightwing, was scouting the area while their greninja, Poseidon, was standing guard near them ready to alert them if anyone approached.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works (takes place a few months ago)

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 1:32:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Crobat is not the only thing circling Sootopolis' skies. An Aerodactyl covered in obsidian spines makes a wide pass around the meeting place, returning to its master without incident. The DARK PREDATOR did not seem perturbed, and thus neither was Gavin Merlino.[break][break]

The meeting point was one of the offices abandoned in the wake of the city's takeover, since converted into a safehouse and an easy place to vet their new recruits.[break][break]

Gavin approaches, fairly unthreatening in posture and countenance.[break][break]

He scatters ash from the remains of his cigarette, then crushes it beneath his heel. The butt is tossed into a nearby can.[break][break]

"We'll speak inside."[break][break]

He unlocks the door with his key, holding it open for the youth.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 RECRUITMENT I

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 4:19:44 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The sound of footsteps reached them and they got up from their meditative pose as the older male approached. Upon seeing how nonthreatening the guy was coming off they had Poseidon stand down from where he had been standing guard near them. The ninja Pokémon immediately fell back upon having his orders.
[break][break]
The fact he wasn’t a litterer was a surprise. But it was also a good thing. Humans ruined the earth enough with just their presence without going out of their way to make it worse. ”Probably for the best,” they agreed moving past the older male and into the safe house.
[break][break]
Once inside they would face Gavin their mask helping to obscure how they felt. They figured that to start things off they would be questioned. Probably questioned on their decision to join. It’s what they would do if they were inviting someone into what was considered a criminal organization.
[break][break]
They would answer to their best ability. Though they hoped he would respect that they were entitled to some form of privacy. They doubted he would inquire about their whole life story though. So as long as that didn’t happen they should be fine to answer any question that was asked of them.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 18:34:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

As they enter the safehouse, Gavin's Aerodactyl perches above the entrance like a living gargoyle.
[break][break]

Inside, Gavin flicks on the lights of the quiet building and leads the way to a comfortable office that belonged to him only in an unofficial capacity. It was not his name above the door, but it was his cigarettes on the desk.
[break][break]

He sits behind that desk, gestures to invite Sage to sit wherever he pleased.
[break][break]

"You know why I'm here." He tucks the cigarettes into his suit jacket. "What brings you to me? To us?"
[break][break]

Rocket, the elephant in the room.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 RECRUITMENT I

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 23:18:20 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

They were let into a nice comfortable office. ’Must be where recruitments are done,’ they thought but didn’t say anything as the older male moved to sit behind the desk. They didn’t move to sit down themselves until the older male gestured for them to do so.
[break][break]
They had already gone over what to say if they were asked such a question so the answer was already leaving their lips once the question had been asked. ”I have none else to turn to, for reasons I don’t feel like going over at the moment I can’t count on the league. I’ve realized trying to make it on my own is not going to cut it,” they explained keeping their tone neutral as they told him all of this.
[break][break]
”Basically I have no one else to turn to. I’d rather find some allies than end up dead somewhere because I couldn’t make it on my own. I also feel like allying myself with team rocket will get me closer to a long term goal I hope to accomplish. Right now my focus is on surviving though.”[break]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 1:47:30 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Leaning back in the comfortable office chair, Gavin tents his fingers against his chest. His lips purse as declines to divulge his reasons for mistrusting the League, but he does not yet apply pressure to that sore spot.[break][break]

After all, what reasons had Sage to trust Rocket?[break][break]

He was young. Younger than Gavin's usual recruits, the same age as had been. He shelves complex feelings toward his former pupil, unwilling to let them cloud his opinions of this new potential agent.[break][break]

"You realise that Rocket is not a short-term solution?"[break][break]

He leans forward slightly.[break][break]

"This is a lifelong commitment, without exception. If you join us, we own you."[break][break]

He echoes a similar sentiment expressed to him by , once.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 RECRUITMENT I

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 5:12:48 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

They could tell he wasn’t pleased with his vague response. Talking about what had happened would change what had happened though. Nor did they know how to go about talking about it. It was still too raw for them to be able to open up about it anyway without them being a bit harsh on the facts anyway.
[break][break]
Saying their parents had left them for dead wouldn’t get them the kind of reaction they wanted. If anything it would just make them seem like some kind of charity case. Well maybe not when it came to rocket. But they probably wouldn’t be taken real seriously. And they wanted to be taken seriously.
[break][break]
”I don’t want to be shackled by what the league believes to be right. My ideals don’t line up with the leagues. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty if I have too, I thought long and hard about this. And I will gladly pledge my loyalty to Team Rocket,” they said somehow sitting up even straighter and keeping their head raised high.[break]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 22:47:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

could be an easy one to manipulate, Gavin thinks. Young, desperate, a chip on his shoulder against the League. Just like Cillian had been, once. But the recent influx of soft-hearted traitors keeps the underboss from taking that bait.
[break][break]

Instead, he says, "You would be shackled to our ideals, instead. Is that something you're willing to risk?"
[break][break]

To him, Rocket's ideals have always seemed a simple thing: obedience and loyalty. Though the organization's drive has changed as often as its leadership, those things remained a constant. You followed the Boss, whatever was asked.
[break][break]

"We may ask you to kill. It may be someone you know."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 RECRUITMENT I

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 12:56:49 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Ideals were one thing rules were another. The league had way too many rules. Most of which had to with what they believed to be right or wrong. He wasn’t the same innocent kid who had blindly followed the league. Nor was he the gentle, kind, and loving boy he had been.
[break][break]
”Yes I can live with that. Team rocket would have my undying loyalty. It’s not something I give lightly,” they told him bowing their head since they couldn’t bow properly sitting down. They hoped he was at least considering their proposition since he wasn’t about to go crawling back to the league.
[break][break]
They considered the question when it was asked of him. Killing wasn’t something they had given much thought of. Aside from the fact they just saw it as something that happened. People died all the time. Death was inevitable.
[break][break]
Death was unavoidable. And considering the fact they weren’t opposed to killing their parents what would be the problem with staining their hands with just the blood of their parents. ”I could live with killing people. I’d rather not kill people that have nothing to do with the conflict between rocket and the league. Though there are always exceptions to the rule.”[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 4:27:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Undying loyalty.[break][break]

It was not a thing that should be promised lightly, especially not from one so young. Cillian swallows down the instinct to talk the boy out of it, and instead accepts the solemn oath with a curt nod.[break][break]

"We try to avoid collateral where we can," he says, shrugging, "but sometimes people get in the way. Sometimes messages need to be sent."[break][break]

He's thinking of and her family, of the tragedies they might yet endure as a result of 's treason.[break][break]

"We're gearing up for war. Are your Pokémon fighting fit? I saw your Crobat and Greninja outside."[break][break]

It was good that he'd come equipped with at least two fully-evolved Pokémon; in Kanto, Cillian had been forced to make do with a Riolu not trained for combat and a Zubat the organization had thrust upon him. The sight of 's Crobat had invoked a deep sorrow for his own.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 RECRUITMENT I

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 5:31:24 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

What he said was true. Some times people that they weren’t after would get in the way. And no matter how much they hoped that someone wasn’t that stupid there was always that one person who was that stupid. One would think one would knock some sense into such a person before they could do something so foolish. But knowing the league they would see something like that as being wrong.
[break][break]
”Stupid people get in the way,” they said it being unclear what they thought of people getting in the way. In a way they knew they were right. And they would tell someone that to their face as well. They wouldn’t care if they were insulting someone, sometimes people needed to hear something like that to get some common sense.
[break][break]
Hopefully if their parents landed on Team Rocket’s radar their twin wouldn’t be used to send a message. Not that their parents would care. ”I guess sometimes sending a message is the best way to get to someone,” they agreed giving nothing of their earlier thoughts away.
[break][break]
The question about war wasn’t surprising and they found themself already nodding as they spoke. ”Yes, they are always rearing to go. I think they’ve been a bit restless with no one to fight against. Well any worthy opponent anyway,” they explained not knowing of the underbosses line of thought.
[break][break]
”Unfortunately those are my only two Pokémon. I plan to acquire more though,” they explained so he would know they didn’t plan on just stopping at these two Pokémon.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 15:08:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Though he says nothing further on the subject of casualties, Gavin's eyes gleam in the low light of the office as Sage speaks of worthiness.
[break][break]

"You will find plenty of that in our ranks."
[break][break]

A taste is offered through the SHADOW MIASMA that curls around the Rocket underboss. Avatars were no secret in Hoenn, their presence loud through the existence of the A.Q.U.A Initiative and Gavin's own infamy through the HNN.
[break][break]

Power, Gavin knew, was one hell of a motivator.
[break][break]

"We can help with padding out your ranks, as well. Do you specialize?"
[break][break]

Crobat and Greninja shared no typing, but there was a certain theme of stealth and subterfuge between them.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 RECRUITMENT I

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 3:43:19 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

So the whole avatar thing still wasn’t something they understood the appeal of. Of course they had heard of avatars. Anyone who had lived in Hoenn for any amount of time would’ve heard of avatars. People granted powers from legendary Pokémon, or as people liked to call them gods. To them that wasn’t achieving power due to one’s on merit but they had no interest in sharing their views on the matter.
[break][break]
”I do value strength so I’m even more sure I’m making the right decision,” they said smirking slightly. The fact they valued strength was the truth. What they had learned of the world was that the strong survived and the week didn’t. If they wanted to go far in life they would have to be strong. Though they would make themself strong with their own hands.
[break][break]
The thought of rocket filling out their ranks hadn’t crossed their mind. However he had asked a question so they should answer. ”Pokemon that are good with stealth and subterfuge is my specialty, I like to think of myself as an aspiring ninja,” they told the underboss.[break]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 12:33:25 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin accepts 's words with a low laugh that rumbles in his chest.[break][break]

Not mockery, but an understanding of a kindred spirit.[break][break]

"A ninja, mm?"[break][break]

In contrast to stealth and subterfuge, the strengths of the underboss are in brute force, brutality. It shows in the corded muscle of his arms, in the scars that mark them.[break][break]

But he appreciates an agent of stealth, all the same.[break][break]

"Do you have any particulars you've got your eye on?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 RECRUITMENT I

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 17:54:21 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

They could tell from looking at the underboss that his strengths lay in well strength. The type who relied on brute force. Though he didn’t seem dismissive of sneaking around like others he had met had. And by that he meant his parents. Of course they would’ve been opposed to brute force as well. More than likely calling it uncivilized.
[break][break]
That’s not to say that despite his main strength being stealth and subterfuge that he wasn’t strong in his own right. He was developing muscle from all the climbing he did. And had a surprising amount of upper body strength for someone with his frame. Which meant if push came to shove he had a pretty nasty right hook, or left hook considering he was good with both hands.
[break][break]
The males question made gave him pause as he thought of the underbosses question. ”The Elgyem line would be nice, they’re good at relaying information which would be good if you need a Pokémon to scope out a situation. Their evolved form is known for alternating memories as well.”
[break][break]
Having said all that they considered the fact that they had spent a little too much time with . He had often told them stuff he had learned about Pokémon from his fathers notes. They were unsure how they felt about sounding like Axel so they just decided not to think to much on it.[break]