Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
Unsheathe a sword not to kill, Unsheathe a sword to rend those clouds above the ground.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
Yeah! Science Beach! [M/C]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 8:29:00 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]
[attr="class","maincaelum"]

As a recent member of the Hoenn society it had been exceedingly difficult to get into contact with someone to assist him with his studies. Only hearing legends about these so called Paradox pokemon, as far as Caelum was aware this phenomenon had only ever happened in Hoenn, of course he could be wrong, it rarely happened but it could happen.[break][break]

Thankfully he was able to get into contact with what Caelum would call a true hero for the scientific commmunity, . They had agreed on meeting up at a unspoiled piece of beach that hardly ever had visitors, after all it made sense to keep things away from prying eyes, such an open area also gave space for the pokemon. [break][break]

As for the study itself, Caelum didn't want to probe into the pokemon. He wanted to see them for himself first, he wanted to witness their power and perhaps learn a bit more of how Paxton had come into owning such valuable and strange pokemon. Caelum despised labs and working in confined spaces, it was unhealthy both for the pokemon being studied and the one studying it.[break][break]

Hopefully arriving not too early nor too late, but for the most part he really hoped that he had arrived at the right location. Only being in Hoenn for around 3 months really didn't help him familiarize with all the places just yet. "Hello? Mr. Concordas? Anyone?" Caelum would say as his steps sank and crackled with the sand.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.caelum4] --accent: #ffb7c5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .maincaelum] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 23:44:19 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He had been lending out his time to scientists as of late, if only to help further the understanding of PARADOX pokemon, as they'd dubbed them. Taking careful time to schedule between his paperwork, as well as properly delegating out tasks and making the choice on what he wanted to personally oversee for Penelope, he'd received a couple of requests again from the science department. [break][break]

Considering he relied on them so heavily for his own pet project research, he was more than alright attending to their small favors. Contact information was relayed to him and a date had been set. [break][break]

So Paxton gets there quickly, early. He unslings a couple of beach chairs and released his pokemon. The first a Sandy Shocks, just as curious about their new surroundings as ever. Though, better suited for the beach. It seemed to prefer the open space to the confined lab from before. [break][break]

The next is Iron Treads, who, didn't quite like the beach but seemed appeased for now when Paxton handed over a small berry for it to eat. It seemed to prefer sour tastes. "Over here." he waved the man over. He'd suggested a late morning. Still cool enough before the noon sun but not too early for either of them. "Officer Concordas. We spoke on the phone." he said, introducing himself and standing to go shake the man's hand despite his beach attire. "Good to meet you in person, Dr. Reinhardt."

[break][break]

+ | showing off da babies [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
Unsheathe a sword not to kill, Unsheathe a sword to rend those clouds above the ground.
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 1:50:28 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]

The weather was amazing and the day was beautiful, as if someone had painted the blue sky and clouds with pure joy and excitement. Caelum was starting to regret dressing up as much as he had, the consequences of trying to dress somewhat professionally was really getting to him. Just imagine how further the world would have been if scientists could have a cold mojito while working on days like these.[break][break]

As the "Over here" reached his ear, his eyes would pick up on two pokemon he had never seen before. Caelum was pretty sure that his jaw dropped to the floor as he stared back and forth at the two creatures that were very much unknown to him. He truly felt like a child who had walked into Santa's workshop right before Chritmas. Picking up his jaw from the floor he'd finally find the voice he had been following before.[break][break]

"Yes we spoke... On the phone!" Caelum couldn't help but still look between and the pokemon around them, they were truly amazing specimen and he couldn't wait to learn more. "Please Officer Concordas. Feel free to just call me Caelum." He'd enthusiastically but firmly shake Paxton's hand. The glow in his eyes never fading for a second. "The pleasure of meeting you is all mine!" And it really was! This was the first time he was interacting with someone that could further his research.[break][break]

"Before we start with any small start I would just want to know one small detail." He really couldn't wait to start, it was a whole new world for him. "How did you come by these two pokemon?"[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.caelum4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caelum4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 23:01:35 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton offers a small smile as his eyes go from the researcher to his pokemon and back. He clicked his tongue twice at the pair, beckoning them a little clsoer for Caelum to admire. He nodded looking him over to memorize his face before echoing him. "Caelum, then." There's a small pause before he added, in the interest of reciprocity, "You can call me Paxton then." It was only polite. [break][break]

He notes the energy, eyes bright with wonder for his newest additions to the team. It was charming. He could understand getting excited about a new curiosity. Happened nonstop in the MECHA KINGDOM. His Sandy Shocks would closer, while the Iron Treads was firmly rooted in place. [break][break]

"Ah, during POSTDORM I found these two while escaping the Dream Mist. The Sandy Shocks a sort of followed me and my partner, Joules. My Magnezone. The Iron Treads....bum rushed me escaping from what I thought was a STENCH attack. Smells like it, anyway." he explained. "I don't think I was anywhere specific, just in and around the mist." he added.

[break][break]

+ | involve one of the following pokémon abilities in a post:
liquid ooze, stench, corrosion. can be a npc/wild pokémon [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 5:03:51 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]

As if he had become many years younger and his father had brought him the best christmas gift ever. Eyes filled with joy and wonder, shining as bright as the sun in the sky. He wanted to walk around each pokemon, taking in their whole being, their differences from their natural counterparts, their biology, their existence, As if they had walked straight out of a dream and the dreamer didn't exactly know what the pokemon looked like. "It's an amazing pleasure, Paxton. Truly an amazing experience too!"[break][break]

Days like these were exactly the reason he had studied and wasted so many days of his life, everything becoming worth, in only a few seconds. Still in awe, he had no time to fear, he only wanted to wonder, let his mind make connections till everything made sense inside his crazy head. He'd listen to Paxton try to explain how he had found these amazing creatures. [break][break]

"I'm sorry! You just spoke crazy words to me... I've ready hundreds of books and seen way too many scientific conventions but never heard anything like you just said." It was true. The way Paxton talked about it made it feel like it was a common Wednesday here in Hoenn. "I'm going to need you to slow down, I feel like a child in a science class for the first time" Taking one last look at the two pokemon before him before turning his full attention towards Paxton.[break][break]

"POSTDORM!? You were inside Dream Mist!? These aren't things that happen where I'm from." Caelum would ask and say with a confused smile as if he needed a much greater explanation. "Could I have all the details, pretty please?"[break] In another world he would want the details to see if he could mimic the circumstances so he could perhaps further his own personal interests, alas all he wanted was to learn and share his knowledge one day.[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • Outfit: One Study Boi
  • Mission: A Paradox Problem

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 2:02:49 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"I'm glad you think so. I hope this helps your research." he said with a casual smile and a nod. "Oh- Sorry. I didn't bring any materials for your review. This is just...stuff I've gone through. But...we should have some reports about these events if you request the Head Labs." he said, frowning slightly at Caelum. [break][break]

"Postdormitum. It was this violent and quick conflict we had around Granite Cave. Rifts opened up into Ultra Space and both League and Rocket dove in to find this...SEAL." he said. "We didn't manage to secure it unfortunately." [break][break]

He gestured at his pokemon as they milled around the trainers. "In there we found this stuff called Dream Mist which appeared a couple years ago during this Litleo Minior Shower." he continued. "Not sure where it comes from, but it just leaks out from the fabric of space time, I guess. Makes weird things appear. That's where these PARADOX pokemon come from." he said. "We've tried interacting with them but...as far as we know, they've only existed since the moment we encountered them." he shrugged. "Perhaps their sudden existence is why some are so violent." [break][break]

"Hoenn is very...strange. But I imagine for a scientist, there's a plethora of interesting things to study. If dangerous."

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 1:23:07 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]

Inevitably this had been a huge step in the right direction for his research, after all he had nothing before he had come here. "You've greatly enlightened my knowledge today!" Caelum would say with the voice and bravado of a student at his first day of lectures and it was his favorite teacher speaking. "Although I have the slight feeling I should have called for a drink instead. With all these crazy stories and all." [break][break]

Caelum would shake his his head as the apology came out. "No no no no! This is no reason to apologize at all, it's nothing official so please do not worry about it." He didn't want to blame the man in front of him especially as the stories kept coming out, ever making him feel like he was in the presence of a Hooen Hero.[break][break]

With every word that left Paxton's mouth Caelum would become more curious and impressed. Perhaps the true anomaly here weren't the pokemon in front of them but their owner instead. Making sure the student took mental notes of everything the teacher said at the imaginary podium, his own person lesson into the wonderful world of Paradox pokemon.[break][break]

Snapping back into reality as Paxton finished this incredible tale. "Well, it seems like in every corner there's something happening here. I'm happy to have moved if that's the case." Caelum would nod with the biggest smirk on his lips, like a child who was ready to get up to no good. "So from one professional to another, do you have any tips how to avoid these crazy dangers?" Obviously wanting the opposite of that.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 0:27:14 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He nodded, smiling idly. "Happy to share." he said. At the mention of a drink he let off a snort. "Maybe later, but there's not that much more I can tell you." After all, he hadn't exactly made it his mission to study the mist. Getting in there was plenty dangerous enough. He'd traverse it if he had to, but he was reluctant to et too close lest he lose himself in the dream mist. [break][break]

"I think you've got more than enough to get started. And, unfortunately, seems like something's always going on in Hoenn." he said. "But at least we're not facing extinction with a dome over our heads anymore." he added. [break][break]

Despite his warnings, Caelum seemed rather pleased with his intel. Scientists were a different breed instead. Archeology, at least to him, seemed by far a little more relaxed. [break][break]

"Follow evacuation notices. If you're working with any of our energy tracking data, avoid the places with spikes-" he said before pausing. "Unfortunately, sometimes you can't avoid things like a Distortion. They just appear, and hopefully, you don't get stuck in them without a pokemon by your side." [break][break]

"In any case, I think right now, the easiest thing to avoid are the Rifts. They're...pretty stable at the moment. Nothing is coming through or at least- we have patrols set up to observe the points to keep things out. It's easy to procure permission in though." Not a problem for a scientist, he figured. [break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Zero

Cae (k)
He/Him
July 27th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Pokemon Biologist
Civilian
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caelum
caelum reinhardt
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 6:01:22 GMT
caelum reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caelum4"]

With the smile and bravado of someone who was talking to a long lost friend. "I'm sure someone with your job description has enough stories to fill at least seven books and 3 novels." It wasn't just about the mist, it sounded like every phenomena that happened in Hoenn was worth some form of study.[break][break]

Caelum would take a pause mid thought once the words "facing extinction with a dome over our heads". Frowning in pure confusion and astonishment. "Rewind a bit there." He'd say while moving his hands back in a circle. "What's this about a extinction inducing dome!?" The most "HUH" like expressions taking shape.[break][break]

But before his curiosity could take full hold, he was suddenly taking mental notes of everything that he should to find himself in all sorts of interesting situations in this brand new world, nodding every now and again like the mischievous child that he was. "I'll be sure to avoid everything, sir! Scouts honor!" He wasn't a scout though.[break][break]

Permission was indeed something he would soon be looking for but he figured that sometimes it was better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. "You say nothing is coming out... Which makes me assume things did come out before?" He had to make sure, for his own sanity and the sake of the little gamer theories running around his crazy brain.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,682 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 1:11:27 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Despite the laugh he lets out he responds with, "If you like horror thrillers, sure." Caelum's expression keep the snorts coming. "You didn't hear the news? For months the entire continent was covered with a dome. Nothing could get in or out for a while." he said with a shrug. [break][break]

He tilted his head, frowning for a moment before smiling. "I'm sure you'll do what's best to keep yourself out of danger." Surely, the scientist has a self preservation instinct. Then again.... wasn't a good example of that. [break][break]

"There was a moment during the Meteno raid where the BORDERs rift opened up and the souls of things past crept out. Yveltal appeared to handle it after but...there's precedent, unfortunately." [break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:47:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven