Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot.
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
Keira's Infamy
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 11:35:35 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar

KEIRA'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

• Keira was born and raised in Castelia City, Unova
  • Her father (David Torres) was a chronically unemployed alcoholic in debt
  • Keira's mother (Cici Torres) was a former stripper-turned-diner waitress who constantly cheated on her husband and was absent from home
  • Keira completed an elementary education (Kindergarten - 5th grade) through the Castelia City public school system
  • When she was 12, Keira dropped out of junior high and joined a local street gang, committing minor crimes to make money for her family
  • Keira's father passed away from health complications (due to his heavy drinking) when she was 15. After that, Keira's mother did not return home again, essentially orphaning Keira
  • Keira left her childhood home, which burned down soon after the loss of her parents, and became a full-time thief and independent criminal. She gained a reputation for being very skilled and hard to catch. She earned the nickname CRIMSON due to her famous temper
  • She has been a member of the ORTHRUS gang since 2016
  • Keira currently lives in Mauville City, Hoenn

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

See public knowledge above.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

See public knowledge above.

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

• Keira burned down her family home after her father's death once she realized her mother would never be coming back. She wanted to completely destroy any remnants of her awful childhood, leaving nothing but ash in its wake