Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot.
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
Keira's Plotter
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 2:19:11 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar

KEIRA TORRES

HISTORY

Keira was born into poverty in the seedy underbelly of Unova's Castelia City, an only child of a father who was a chronically unemployed drunk and a mother who constantly cheated on her husband with countless other men, spending stretches of time absent from their home. Keira was forced into the unfortunate position of needing to "parent her parents" from a young age, and though she attended public school through the start of junior high, her attendance became spottier as the years went on, until she dropped out completely to join a local street gang at the age of 12.

Eventually, Keira began to make a name for herself as one of Castelia's most notorious thieves, going by the alias CRIMSON. When she was 18, she was recruited into the ORTHRUS GANG by her childhood friend . Eventually, Keira came to Hoenn with Marshall and gang leader , establishing themselves in Mauville City.

PERSONALITY & TROPES

Keira is very much inspired by the Criminal Found Family trope, and is neither aligned with the League nor Team Rocket. Orthrus has replaced Keira's parents as her "real family", and she is fiercely loyal to the gang.

Keira has a famous temper: don't get on her bad side. She knows how to fight, having participated in street gangs since childhood, and makes up for her smaller size with speed and agility. She's a nasty shot with a pistol, but she only uses firearms as a last resort in fights. She enjoys both shooting and archery, and can often be found practicing one or the other in her free time.

Keira is an ambitious charming vixen who doesn't take "no" for an answer, selfishly pursues that which will benefit her and her found family, and seeks to make up for what she considers a "disappointing origin story" by becoming one of the most respected criminals in Hoenn. Unfortunately, because of her upbringing, Keira doesn't have a lot of experience with romantic love, and has a hard time recognizing what true intimacy actually feels like. Partners cheat, lie, and leave: that's what she's used to, based on how her mother behaved. However, with the members of her gang, she can be quite caring - though it is often displayed through tough love.

Keira has a major soft spot for gigantic Pokémon - "big beasties" as she likes to call them. Her primary partner is a huge Steelix named Zeus that often protects the Orthrus headquarters.

CURRENT PLOTS

ORTHRUS
Keira is the official quartermaster and "gang mom" of ORTHRUS, led by . Keira is primarily involved in supply/resource procurement, headquarters management, overall finances, brokering new business deals/opportunities for the gang, finding and training new recruits, and making sure the boys eat their vegetables.

Keira is also the official business owner of the Orthrus-run CLUB OLYMPUS, a mixed gender host club catering to a wide range of clients, primarily offering services in-house. However, customers with particularly deep wallets may hire hosts or hostesses to accompany them to dinners, events, and other public outings. Keira is in charge of hiring all new hosts/hostesses, and in terms of managing the clientele, she does NOT tolerate inappropriate treatment of her employees. You will be thrown out for harassing any of the host/hostesses, thank you very much.

SEEKING:
  • League (civilian) and Rocket (unaligned) characters interested in joining ORTHRUS
  • League and Rocket characters wanting to hire ORTHRUS for jobs
  • Hiring and working with folks interested in working at CLUB OLYMPUS (official gang membership not required, but highly encouraged)
  • Conflicts with gang rivals and law enforcement

OTHER PLOT HOOKS

PAST CONNECTIONS

• Former gang friends from her childhood
  • Former rivals
  • Exes and former flings

NEW CONNECTIONS

• Friends and allies on the wrong side of the law (especially other female friends)
  • Business contacts
  • Casual flings

RELATIONS

ACQUAINTANCES

FRIENDS

• - Close friend. Trusted leader of ORTHRUS
  • - It's complicated. Childhood friend, occasional lover.
  • - Close friend. Worries about his wellbeing. Occasionally flirty.
  • & - Do NOT mess with her hostess girlies, she will cut you. Adores them, even though they can be a pain in the ass sometimes with their shenanigans
  • @deimos - Friendly. Doesn't always trust him, the little snake. The pigeons are weird.
  • - The big brother she never had. Adores him
  • - The little sister she never had. Adores her.

LOVERS

[googlefont="Poppins"]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
you and i
nursing on a poison that never stung
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
lay me gently in the cold, dark earth
awards
150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
Keira's Plotter
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 3:08:25 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
i think raph would look at her like his really cool but exhausting younger sister as opposed to, like, the pseudoromance he has going on with the rest of the gang. they have a lot in common re: castelia, poverty, not-so-great parents, so I think they'd bond really well :3c they also fight the WORST tho just. screaming and cussing @ each other, probably.
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kitten
She/Her
June 19
Petalburg City
Pansexual
Security Consultant
Grunt
Single
Need Partner In Chaos
29 height
29 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
99 posts
Harper Mann DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @harpermann
Harper Mann
Keira's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 3:04:42 GMT
Harper Mann Avatar
Maybe Keira and Harper can meet up? This up-and-coming street rat might know of Crimson. Maybe Keira knows the Phantom Thief who chucked the girl's father out? I can see her trying to pickpocket Keira and it going wrong. Alternatively, she can cause some trouble patrons and such. She'd be happy to do targeted break-ins and jobs for cash.