part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 0:54:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s not the first time he’s said that to her, nor is it the first time she’s rolled her eyes subtly to the notion. There’s truth to his words, but the head strong Professor has a hard time accepting it. Hoenn demanded it of her, and she’d strive to deliver until her dying breath.

“Hm, with the resources you boast I’m sure it will be Silph Co.,” Eva continues to graze while briefly glancing at the larger pieces of the report as they scroll by: charts, graphs, figures, “In the end it doesn’t matter who does, as long as they have Hoenn’s best interest in mind,” in other words, before Rocket.

“Teach me something, Silph,” there’s a noticeable smile in the tone of her voice, not a challenge but subtle pleading to absorb whatever knowledge he may be able to offer, “What do you know that I don’t.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 0:12:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

NOURISHMENT

MISSION

“INDEED.”

the silph company. the pokemon league. neither are particularly important to him. after all, they are just organizations that function to his intended purpose. the continued existence and advancement of civilization. however, their difference, is palpable.

but there is comfort in having that information in our hands.

her question perks his interest. while the list could go on forever and ever, the same could be said in retrospect. his knowledge is wide and varied. often niche with little importance. the same could not be said for her–but the scope is way too specialized.

did you have something in mind, morales?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 4:16:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva isn’t even sure what she has in mind. It’s a question that slipped from the subconscious before she had the opportunity to screen it. The boundaries of her mind were blurred and loose as a result of mental and physical exhaustion.

“Hmm,” she hummed softly, taking a little sip of the mango drink to give her an extra moment to think, “How about . . .” she needed a break, a mental break. She has poured over the same data time and time again and it all seemed to blur together now. Anything related wouldn’t clear the fog away.

For a moment, she studied his silhouette: stoic and barren. She found herself intrigued by one of the more difficult puzzles she’s come across: Fernando Silph.

“I want to learn something about you her finger reaches out to gently poke his shoulder. If he looks, he’ll find her sporting a rather mischievous grin, as if she’s oh so cleverly cornered him into small talk. Of course, that’s not the case at all. He could simply say no.

“If there was one place you could go in all the regions, right now, in the snap of a finger, where would you go?”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 4:30:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

NOURISHMENT

MISSION

“HM?"

her question elicits more than just a verbal response. it finally takes his eye away from his work. only to stare at her with confusion that undermines the entirety of inquiry.

i’m already there.

after all, he is fernando silph. being where he wants is a simple task. no where is out of reach. which makes his duty all the more important. it is his choice.

the same choice he imposes onto others.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 4:50:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The grin that brightened her eyes quickly turns down into a frown. Disappointment weighs heavy and sinks her shoulders, “Really? Here?” she motions around to the bland conference room. It takes her a moment to read between the lines, to recognize that Fernando Silph wouldn’t be anywhere he didn’t want to be or needed to be.

Eventually, she accepts it, “Well, that’s a boring answer,” she sits back in her chair, setting the mango lassi aside, “And I thought I was the workaholic,” she flips her data pad open again with a little sigh.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 4:56:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

NOURISHMENT

MISSION

“AH.”

he can see her deflate right in front of him. not that it bothers him, particularly, but he doesn’t shrug it off either. much to expectations, he moves back to his report, wrapping up his meal with his final bites.

eventually, he follows up, smiling to himself.

you sound disappointed.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 5:27:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s eyes scroll back and forth over the lines of text and numbers but her mind doesn’t seem to process it. She has to read the same line several times to mold it into a puzzle piece that gets thrown in a pile with all the others. Distracted for no reason.

His follow up doesn’t pull her attention away from the graph taking up the majority of her screen. She shrugs,“A little. But I’ll get over it.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 5:38:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

NOURISHMENT

MISSION

“HM.”

he digs a bit deeper. for her sake, mostly.

what answer were you looking for?

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 6:26:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The tablet in her hands shifts slightly as she takes her eyes off of the graph. She doesn’t focus on anything in particular, just her own thoughts.

“Just because it wasn’t the answer I was expecting doesn’t make it any less of your answer,” sometimes she has a hard time accepting that some people aren’t as sentimental as herself, that they don’t have a special place rooted in memories and happiness that dominated their dreams, “If this is where you would want to be then lucky me,” she flashes a smile, half joking and half sincere.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 6:57:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

NOURISHMENT

MISSION

“INDEED.”

he doesn’t let the pause settle. nor does he allow her pivot detract from her original intent. she’s probing for a reason. that’s what perks his interest.

but that doesn’t answer my question.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 7:14:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva manages to shrug again, subtly shaking her head as she comes up with something in response, “I- I guess,” as she formulates the words in her head it becomes more clear how stupid it sounds out loud. A little flush rises in her cheeks, “Something a little more personal but to each their own,” she waves it off before gripping her tablet once again to focus on, sinking a little lower in her chair.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 7:20:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

NOURISHMENT

MISSION

“OH?”

he presses further, pining in his own subtle, quiet amusement. tempering her personality with his own brings him the same joy as tearing down others. but with her, he could never do it out of malice. not when he still needs her.

was mine not personal?

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 22:42:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She blinks, looking up again from her screen, “Well,” the subtle pressure tickles her into mild fluster, “No, unless it’s true. Then I guess it’s personal. A boring personal answer but personal, nonetheless. Maybe you’re just boring,” she shrugs as her fingers tap lightly against the edge of her tablet, “But if it was just a convenient answer, then no.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 21:53:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

NOURISHMENT

MISSION

“I’VE HEARD THAT BEFORE,” he bemuses between sentences. “although i don’t know why that’s surprising to most people.

he can feel her eyes on him. something he reciprocates with a steady gaze.

i suppose you have a much more interesting answer, morales?

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
NOURISHMENT
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 5:45:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “There’s always more than meets the eye,” perhaps they just haven't dug deep enough to get past the superficial Fernando and into the good stuff. No one is truly boring because everyone is unique and there's always something to learn.

“Nah, mine’s boring because it’s predictable,” she knows herself well enough. Fernando is a smart man, he wouldn’t need more than a few guesses to narrow it down, “I’m a sentimental person, so naturally, it’s somewhere I care deeply about,” in truth, it’s the ranch outside Lilycove where she and lived, the one place that’s felt more like a home than anywhere she’s ever been. Unfortunately, it’s a memory; a place in time, not space, that she could only return to in her dreams, “Pallet Town. Mount Hideaway, to be exact,” is the answer she gives Fernando, “I used to run away there all the time to explore the caves made by all the Onix. There’s just something about it I loved. Haven’t been there in well over a decade,” she wonders if it’s still the same, or if Rocket poisoned it like the rest of the region.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing