They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Steamed Hams [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 17:11:47 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
To hear that Toki's tastes were pretty similar to El's own, the young ranger's eyes lit up - and they couldn't help a bright grin. "We've gotta play together sometime!" They suggested, their eagerness plain to see. "I've, uhm, been staying at my Secret Base, near Fortree, since the weather's been warming back up. Maybe you could visit?" Certainly, they could've probably figured out a place to stay in the city proper - but there was something kind of fun about living in a treehouse, once they figured out the basic amenities.

At the mention of the number of pokemon Toki had though, El couldn't help a laugh and nod. "Right?" They responded in agreement, adding "We could have playdates between our pokemon, too, if we hang out." It'd be a way for the both of them to let their pokemon burn off excess energy - which, safe to say, a few of El's pokemon could use the opportunity more often than not. How could such a little Flapple have so much energy stored up??

But, thankfully, it seemed the mischievous Gastly was happy to come with. Whilst she and Midas mingled, El would recall Behemoth to avoid crowding the tunnels too much. "This has been a pretty nice trip." Couple of new pokemon for either of them, and plenty of sights in the form of the wild pokemon they observed.

Which, speaking of wild pokemon... At a crossroads between a couple tunnels, there would be a pair of fire-types. It seemed that they were having a little territory scuffle - trading fire attacks and similar blows against one another. The Turtonator - of the two - appeared to have the advantage, though.

El watched this scuffle from afar - unable to help a wince when one of the wild pokemon got a good blow on the other, and yet wanting to take note of it as part of the patrol. As long as they kept their distance though, it was unlikely they'd get caught up in the conflict.
Skipping

close tab

played by

Connor Tavarin

He/Him
Twenty-One
March 19
Heahea City
Pansexual
Ranger
Cadet
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
Toki Akiyama DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toki
Toki Akiyama
Steamed Hams [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 3:49:18 GMT
Toki Akiyama Avatar
Toki smiled happily "Oh I'd love to! A bit of a break from everything would be nice. I'll be sure to bring plenty of supplies and make a weekend out of it. It'll be fun!" He said, genuinely excited at the prospect of spending some time with a friend like that.

He brushed his chin at the thought "Azura loves making new friends and quickly makes herself the sort of den mother of whichever pack of Pokemon she interacts with. I'm sure they'd all love the chance to kick back and make some new friends, so I'm totally down with this idea."

Toki continued to take notes on the route and watched the scuffle going on alongside El. He opted not to interfere. So far, it seems the local ecosystem was safe and stable with not too much of note to report. "Alright...seems like this route's wildlife are behaving as normal. No news is good news, so we'll let HQ know that things are stable here."

"This has been a good trip. Got some new Pokemon, and we got to experience a mission together. All in all, a pretty good day if I say so myself. How about we get ready to return to HQ and turn in our reports?" He suggested.

---

Skipping

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Steamed Hams [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 5:18:20 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
The notion of getting to have a visitor that wasn't at the base to flag-hunt was a very exciting one, to say the least. "Most of my pokemon are really friendly; even Behemoth, even if he - well - tends to puff up around other males." They spoke with a bright smile. Taruk was perhaps the first pokemon to prompt the more assertive response from Behemoth - but they chalked it up to being of the same evolutionary family.

On that note though, they'd nod and conclude "So I'm sure they'd love to make friends with your own pokemon!" Really, the only issue would probably be that they would want to keep an eye on Baron, if Toki brought any dragons along... They weren't wholly sure what the Valiant's deal towards dragon-types was yet, (besides perhaps being partly based on their own mental images of dragoons?)

Once the territorial scuffle had ended and the pokemon went their separate ways to lick their wounds, El would nod in agreement to Toki's words. "Yeah - a lot of the pokemon here seem to be pretty lively." They spoke - watching as one of the fire-types disappeared around the corner. "I was almost expecting that the change in climate ever since the Icefield would've left things more uneasy, but... Pokemon really are quick to adapt, aren't they."

With Toki's suggestion though, they'd smile and nod. "Yeah! Bibidi here can even give us a fast travel back," They mentioned - taking a second to recall their pokemon, and gesturing the Alakazam over. "It'll make things quick and easy, that way."

Indeed, Bibidi would offer a smile as she offered Toki her left hand - holding El's own with the other. And with his consent, she would Teleport - leaving the Fiery Path behind, for more forested pastures...
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Steamed Hams [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 4:44:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE MAGMAR FLEES!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---