TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 3:29:10 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The assignment that was requested of Orthrus was one that Jasmine typically wouldn't go on. A search and rescue was the name of the game, and they had no idea if this dude was even alive. Not to mention, his last known whereabouts were around Mt. Pyre.[break][break]

Talk about coincidence. And fucking creepy.[break][break]

It wasn't that she didn't have the capability to go on a mission like this. But Jazzy's expertise was distraction and negotiation — if that's what you called flirting and the occasional physical altercation. Tracking down a missing person was not something she had experience with. Normally, on the streets, if your friend turned up missing, they were a goner.[break][break]

"So, I'm here because I'm the last resort today, right?" Jasmine asked, looking over at with raised eyebrows. "Because I don't quite see how I'd be useful here unless there's some dude or lady you want me to seduce along the way."[break][break]

She didn't mind accompanying Magnus one bit. He was always a joy to be around, unless he was in one of his moods. "Or you brought me along for your own entertainment. If so, shame on you." It was said with a smirk.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - a deadly job[break]
outfit check ♡

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 18:25:24 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

Today, Magnus is in one of his really good moods. Not because of the mission itself, as that was a paycheck for the gang, but it was because today, he decided that instead of asking his second-in-command, or this third, he practically ordered and to take the day off.[break][break]

As for , , @deimos, , , and , he decided to let them enjoy their day however they wanted. Be it the club, be it each other, whatever. Today, Orthrus was gonna be smaller, and...[break][break]

He had another reason, but he'd never admit it openly. He wanted time with Jazz.[break][break]

He did this sometimes when he was in a particularly good mood. Yeah, Jazz was the femme fatale, good at negotiation, distraction, absolutely handing him his ass in bed... you know, the works. And yet, he found days like today special, especially with Coco's nose to the ground, sniffing up a storm.[break][break]

So to Jasmine, as she goes off on how she's the last resort, and why he'd bring her, when she makes the assessment 'for his entertainment', he shrugs with a knowing smirk on his face. Golden eyes looking to the side, he responds. "Guilty as charged."[break][break]

He liked days like today, because it meant no distractions. No guys hitting Jasmine up like a booty call. No guys or gals taking his mind off of it. He just had a moment to settle, to be present, to enjoy.[break][break]

Thing about it was, even if it was entertainment... was that so bad?[break][break]

"Coco should be able to get us to our missin' person real quick. Nose on her is diligent as her." And Coco was on the ground, moving about in zig-zags, something she learned from 's Zigzagoon, Zaba.[break][break]

... was it so bad to want to spend time with her? Probably not. Today was a good day. No way he would let anyone take it away from him.

[break][break]

NOTES

- SIGNATURE JACKET, ORTHRUS SYMBOL[break]
- Maggie lies and says it was for his entertainment. But he's in a good mood.[break]
- Coco is already ahead and sniffing about. He just wanted time with Jazz.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 18:49:44 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You're such a dog, Maggie. And not in the way the hellhounds are." Coco and Latte had special places in her heart. Jasmine would never reference them as bad creatures.[break][break]

Magnus was the opposite, though. He was a scoundrel driven by one thought alone. And she knew that it would get him into trouble. It had before, and who was there to get him out of it?[break][break]

Jazz. Orthrus.[break][break]

"I'm afraid your mountain rendezvous is going to have to wait until we find this guy. We don't even know if he's alive or not. And if he's dead, I'm leaving it up to you to handle the body. Because, ew," she said, wrinkling her nose at the thought.[break][break]

Beside Coco, Camellia gracefully trotted forth, the air cool around her with her SNOWCLOAK ability. The curls of her tail bounced with each step forward, her nose raised to the air as she tried to catch a scent.[break][break]

"I know she can. She's one of the best girls. Camellia is there to help out, protect if needed. Ice and fire can be a dangerous combo," Jazz stated with a wink.[break][break]

Though it seemed the trail was turning off the path. "Guess we're officially going into the unknown, huh?" Her body shifted to head into the wooded area, but as she turned, her hand brushed against his. It startled her, making her almost flinch back. She cleared her throat.[break][break]

"C'mon, hurry it up." Like nothing happened.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
outfit check ♡

[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 20:45:08 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

He doesn't let it sour him or hurt him. Magnus is bulletproof, save for a few spots. Her calling him a dog, a scoundrel, a crook, well... it wasn't incorrect. In fact, he just grins at her. He liked the banter. He liked all of that that floated around.[break][break]

But it's in what Magnus says that surprises him. "Nah. We can wait till we get home for that." Magnus. Turning down some risky business to handle the job. Maybe it was a professional thing, but he was content enough to just be around Jasmine. Maybe that's all he needed right now. Either way you hack it, he was okay. For now.[break][break]

"Ah, don't worry, Jazzy, I got it. Don't you hurt those nails of yours and let the Mag Daddy handle it." He points to himself with a thumb, confident, arrogant even. A little shine on his teeth as if the sun were so easily shining off it.[break][break]

A little flex for the armcandy he knew she loved, a show off of muscles to boot.[break][break]

Camellia trots slowly, curling her tail, and attempting to get the scent. Magnus considered his tastes and her own to be similar to a degree. He loved his Houndooms, and the moment he got a Mega for Coco, he'd have it in a heartbeat. Fire and Ice. A deadly combination. She was the cool spring breeze, and he was the hot'n heavy hot summer air.[break][break]

They collapsed into each other seamlessly. Naturally even.[break][break]

When the trail moves off the route, and her hand brushes to his, he sees her flinch back, and clear her throat, as if touching him was this taboo act. That was due to his own reluctance to make this any more than what it should be. But deciding to take the advance himself, he snatches her hand in his, and looks at her.[break][break]

"Let me lead the way, gorgeous."[break][break]

Protector instincts came through him like that show they watched with the vampires and werewolves. Like a pack leader in the wolf group. That's what Orthrus was to him; a pack. No matter who came their way, he'd beat and bruise anyone who dared tried to step to him, but if they hurt anyone in Orthrus.[break][break]

No punches pulled, Maggie would kill. He's done it before for less. He'll do it again. And that ran double for Jazz.[break][break]

"After this, we should get dinner. Bring it home to the gang. Buy some wine."[break][break]

Was Maggie... being casual? Truthfully, it was just one of his good moods. As Coco continues to sniff the air next to what was her sister, snorting quietly. She liked Camellia. She'd really like it if Magnus would just stop sleeping with weird Pink women (), or Blue twinks () (even if she liked Blue Twink). Honestly, she felt so disapproving at times with him. Probably why she really liked Jasmine as is.[break][break]

Magnus just needed to get a clue.[break][break]

"I'm thinking seafood. You?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Maggie can wait for poundtown. This is supernatural. This is Jack Fucking Magnus, the fucking is important. Huh?[break]
- Grabs Jasmine's hand and leads the way. Tells her he's got it. Says they should get food on the way back for the gang. Seafood, maybe.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 22:29:37 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Wait until they got home? That seemed like the most un-Magnus-like thing he'd said to her in the past month. Usually he was always ready to go. Hell, she thought he would push her against a tree and have a quickie.[break][break]

Jazz wasn't exactly subtle on hiding her surprise either, giving him a look. "That's surprisingly tame of you, Mag," she said warily.[break][break]

Ah, damn. Maybe he was really rearing up to give it to her good back at HQ. If that was the case, she hoped he gave her time to at least stretch and save this outfit before hand...[break][break]

"Daddy Maggie, letting me take the easy way? Awe, I could just eat you up right now," Jasmine cooed, giving him a devious smile. Because there was no way she was going to ruin her manicure or outfit over a corpse. "I'll at least make sure you get a body bag."[break][break]

As they started on the trail, after she had removed her hand, Jazz felt his large one reach out for the one she pulled back. She stopped, looking at him. Confused. Surprised. What was going on? Weren't they supposed to be casual? Hand holding wasn't casual. It was romantic and promised something more — and Jazz knew Magnus couldn't provide that.[break][break]

However, she indulged him, at least in this moment, intertwining his fingers and hers. "Okay. Take lead."[break][break]

Because it meant nothing.[break][break]

A laugh bubbled from her lips, shaking her shoulders. "Seafood, huh? Are you sure all your members like seafood? It can be a taboo topic sometimes. But I'll eat anything. Wine sounds pretty good too. Fruity, though. You know I don't like the bitter stuff."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
outfit check ♡

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 7:49:20 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

Was it tame of him? Magnus pondered if it really was, but he just wasn't feeling that promiscuous. Maybe it's the good mood he's in. Maybe he just wanted to wait until she was begging for it. Or... something else. He can't put his finger on it, but he was content not to bend her over against a tree for once.[break][break]

"Hm. Is it?" His golden gaze turns back to her, wondering if it was truly tame. Once they returned to the hideout, he'd have his way with her as he did. He knew that much, ingrained in him. This wouldn't last.[break][break]

Holding her hand, fingers moving between her's, they could share this moment. Once they went home, he'd go back to sleeping around, she'd go back to sleeping around, and they'd both go back to arguing with each other about it. That hateful cycle of lust and jealousy that the two of them perpetuated often. He hated it.[break][break]

Her devious little coo only made it worse, because he was doing all this for her... she said the other day, she wasn't his property. But she was his, and that much was true. He wouldn't get that out of his head. She was the one who worked for him, and thus she was a dog of Orthrus.[break][break]

She was all his.[break][break]

Even Daddy Maggie can spoil sometimes. And if it meant keeping her hands from touching a corpse, and collecting the money to keep spoiling his gang members...[break][break]

When the words move to seafood, Magnus has to consider if everyone can handle it. And he goes back to @deimos and , who would be vehemently against it. Wine, if fruity, sure, but no seafood? Damn. "You'll get your fruity wine, baby. How about sushi, then? Maybe a lap dance for my birthday party after."[break][break]

Ah.[break][break]

That explained it.[break][break]

Daddy Maggie hit 30 years old. No wonder he was being so nice. Spoiling her. Holding her hand now so romantically. He was feeling possessive again.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Holding hands? How lewd. He asks if this is tame, and states his intentions.[break]
- To have a good birthday, order sushi, maybe get a lap dance... or is there more?

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 14:31:28 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Sushi sounds good. I want the ones with the crunchy stuff. I forgot what they call it. Starts with a 't' I think," she said. Jasmine's knowledge on food was rather limited with her past on the streets. She just knew that it tasted really good. The name didn't matter to her, so long as it got in her stomach.[break][break]

"A public one? Or a private one?" she prompted with a devious look. "Because I can do a whole lot more with a private one than one in front of the entire gang. Not that I mind showing all of them my goods." Most of them had seen them at that point already.[break][break]

The exception would be , with his rules not to touch his colleagues. Except for . Those two were so obvious...[break][break]

Jazz swung their hands in between them as they walked, watching Coco and Camellia track down the scent of the missing person. Until Camellia stopped and gave her trainer a stare. "What is it?" she asked, seriousness in her voice.[break][break]

Her hand left his, a sudden coolness where it had been. They were separated, and it was obvious, but this person's life was priority over their... whatever this was called.[break][break]

Jasmine crouched beside the NINETALES, stroking her fur as she looked at the ground. "Magnus. Footprints, and they look fresh."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
outfit check ♡

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 22:39:42 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

"Tempura, baby."[break][break]

He had ordered it once or twice back at the hideout, and treated them to it, with a pizza slid around too in case they didn't want any. He remembers fondly having fed her himself. The smile on her lips. Her happiness.[break][break]

It dug itself into his head, a memory he adored every bit of. Only getting finished when she mentioned the lap dance.[break][break]

"Both. One for all to see... and one for me to see." He was just as devious too with his own eyes, knowing that it wasn't even code for it, it was a desire. That wouldn't just be a lap dance. That'd be her against the wall again. Something he did often. Something he enjoyed quite often.[break][break]

He loved to hear his name come from her lips in that cloud nine ecstasy.[break][break]

When her hand parts his, he feels a vacuum that was her heat missing, and he retracts his hand. Not only Camellia but Coco too, now barking as if to corroberate it. Now wasn't the time for them to be... them.[break][break]

With the foorprints, Coco begins to smell the scent, and takes off into a light jog, so that Magnus and Jasmine could keep up with her. The small, light barks to let them know she's got it. And with it, Magnus would look at Jasmine. "Let's go, beautiful."[break][break]

Instead of taking her hand, he elects for the better approach. Her legs were probably tired.[break][break]

So. Time to carry her in his own light jog.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Wants both lap dances after answering 'tempura' for her. He feels odd without her hand in his.[break]
- Coco takes off in a light run after Camellia lets them know, and Magnus picks Jasmine up to GUN IT.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 1:23:49 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Yeah, that. Tempura," she echoed, letting the world roll off her tongue deliciously. Jazz hummed as though she was eating it already. She could feel the crunch and taste the delicious flavors of the seafood or whatever yummy goodness was fried in that shit.[break][break]

Then she laughed, a loud one that echoed in the woods. She bent over, her hands on her knees before she sat back up. Her hands were placed behind her head, stretching as she gave him a look. "You're so greedy. But, maybe I'll indulge you just this once, since it's your birthday... and you're hitting the dirty thirty."[break][break]

A wink. Then she followed after the Pokemon.[break][break]

No time to think about grinding against his lap, with his lips against her skin or his hands moving across her body. No, they had a job to handle. Fuck Magnus for putting the idea in her head.[break][break]

"What're you —" Jasmine's question was cut off by a surprised yelp as his arms scooped her up. It wasn't the first time he'd picked her up like this.[break][break]

And she was sure it wasn't going to be the last.[break][break]

Jazz always admired his strength though. She still weighed a bit, but he lifted her like she was a pile of feathers, running down the path like it was nothing. She kept one arm loop around his neck, watching the trail ahead of them.[break][break]

Certainly not distracted by the feeling of his arms holding onto her tightly.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
outfit check ♡

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 18:38:15 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

Dirty thirty. Oh, how true that was. He could feel the contact of her skin on his own, feel it in his mind as he ran, having scooped her up and dashing with his own giant's speed. How right it feels is something that crosses his mind a lot.[break][break]

Job to do. No time to think about how much he liked it.[break][break]

Coco was far and ahead, barking to make sure Magnus and Jasmine both together kept their footing, and with Camellia going as well, it was easy to match their speed. Magnus isn't terribly distracted, but every few feet, his protector nature comes out. He checks to make sure Jasmine is okay, looking down.[break][break]

And on the fourth time he does this, the six foot nine giant slaps his head against a branch, breaking the branch off, but it does have Magnus skid to a halt. His hands are busy with Jasmine, so all he can do is wince. His head wasn't just a cinderblock, there was a brain behind those golden eyes, and that was a painful slap to the head, absolutely.[break][break]

Coco is still barking ahead...[break][break]

"Ah, fuck that hurt." He was bleeding now from the head, as it trickled down the side of his face. could hit harder than that, period. Still hurt like hell.[break][break]

"Bleedin'?" He looks down to Jasmine, one of his eyes closed now.[break][break]

The pain of being a literal giant.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Ruunning, he's a little distracted. Whams into a branch and breaks it with his head.[break]
- Bleeding a little. Man is HURT'n. But he's protecting of his woman.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 1:54:21 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine tried to ignore the feeling. How perfect it was, to have 's arms around her, holding her like she was the most precious thing in the world. She typically hated it when people treated her like a fragile girl.[break][break]

But this was different. It was a firm protectiveness. Magnus didn't hold her like she was glass. He didn't treat her like she'd break at any second.[break][break]

She kept her gaze away from his, trying not to stare. Rather, she tried to focus on the trail he was taking flight down after the two Pokemon. Until he smacked his head against a branch.[break][break]

"Magnus!"[break][break]

Jazz reached up to touch the area around his forehead that was hit, already an angry red. Blood was oozing from the side a bit. "A little bit. Here..."[break][break]

She tore a piece of cloth from her shirt, or what little there was, dabbing it gently on his forehead. "Be careful, you idiot."[break][break]

Jazz's voice was soft, concerned rather than putting him down.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
outfit check ♡

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 5:31:07 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

Her concern is really nice. It's sweet. And it makes something warm and fuzzy in his chest fuzzier and warmer. When her fingers felt upon the part of his forehead that was bleeding, he paused a moment.[break][break]

It's a quiet pause. Coco and Camellia were ahead already... it was just them here, and as she moved to tear a part of her outfit, he felt it dabbed against his forehead.[break][break]

"Ah, you should see that tree. Showed it." Yes, he was stating he had shown the tree what for. But when she dabbed it more, concern in her voice...[break][break]

He closes his eyes.[break][break]

His heart rate was raising slowly. Not another Pokemon around them. His golden eyes, half-lidded look at Jasmine's own for a moment, before looking the other direction.[break][break]

He used to hate the color green. But ever since a year ago, he started to love it.[break][break]

Wonder whose fault that was.

[break][break]

NOTES

- There's a moment alone. As she cares for him... he stares to her eyes.[break]
- He looks away. Enjoying the moment.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 18:17:39 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine noticed his steps slowing down and then halting. She wondered why, for a moment, but honestly? She didn't really care. In fact, it made dabbing the wound on his head a bit easier.[break][break]

Though why did he have to look at her with such an intense gaze?[break][break]

Until he closed his eyes, allowing her to do what she did best, besides showing off her body and dancing: taking care of her found family. Jasmine let the sounds of the woods fill the empty space between them as she finished stopping the blood, humming as she nodded.[break][break]

"Okay. It's done. I think... we should probably catch up with Coco and Camellia. That guy isn't getting any deader..."[break][break]

Well, if he was dead, that is.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
outfit check ♡

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 21:18:20 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

Why indeed, did he look at her with that look in his eyes? What was it that he wanted? It's hard to say... as she tended to him, and she speaks again, he opened them again, his eyes glued to her lips.[break][break]

They looked glossy. They were distracting him. What did she say? Coco and Camellia... OH.[break][break]

"Yeah. Let's... yeah, let's go catch up." He's slower now, as he runs with Jasmine in his arms still, not wanting her to have to run at all, intent to carry her and leg the entire way there. His face was red, his eyes focused on what was to come.[break][break]

Coco did, in fact, seem to find the scent, thankfully. And it isn't particularly pretty. The body is lain out in the midst of the forest. It's bloody, and doesn't look particularly good. Something definitely hit the person hard, and as Magnus stops, letting Jasmine now stand on her own, he approaches their target.[break][break]

"Shit..." He makes a slight gulp, approaching them slowly. "Might need that body bag after all." He reaches down, onto a knee. It was supposed to have been a joke.[break][break]

Guess people are a lot flimsier than that.

[break][break]

NOTES

- No chance, no way, I won't say it, no no.[break]
- Find the body, lain in the forest after getting cleaned up. Lets Jazzy go to go look at em.[break]
- Shit. They breathin'?

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
final rhyme
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 21:41:35 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

And as tempting as it would be to pull Magnus close and kiss him, they needed to finish this job. No dilly dallying. They had plenty of time to do that later.[break][break]

Jazz expected him to put her down, since it appeared they were close to the body. But he still carried her. His face was red, and she didn't know if it was from the exercise or something else...[break][break]

Though as they reached the area the Pokemon had scented to, she climbed down from his arms, seeing splattering blood everywhere. It looked like a scene from a horror movie. And in the middle of it was the body. It bore a striking resemblance of the person they were supposed to find.[break][break]

"I guess... we were too late..." she said, gulping.[break][break]

Slowly approaching, Jasmine leaned down, trying to avoid the blood the best she could. "Do you think we should —"[break][break]

As she spoke, the person moved. She screeched, birds flying into the air as they were startled. She scurried back. "Oh my god, it's the living dead!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
outfit check ♡