Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
345 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
Clinic Summer Bash [M]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 0:32:14 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]The attack on Dewford Town left many Pokemon without homes. The biggest single group of these was a nest with seven Taillows. A good samaritan picked them up from under their fallen mother. His Dachsbun kept them warm until the rescue team arrived. Something about these birds—maybe just desperation for a ray of sunshine in the milieu—had caught the public’s attention

Today, after many sleepless nights on the part of their caretakers, the fledglings were to be set free. The same thing was true for a lot of Pokemon acquired on the battlefield in Dewford. This, coupled with the nice weather, put the clinic in the mood for a little party. There was a small barbecue set up in the clinic’s front yard. Its metal grills are covered in kebabs—vegan, gluten-free, and lab-grown.

Community members were crowding around the place, eager to get a look at the birds and sample the kebabs. Aubre, never a fan of crowds, sat at the back of the gathering. Her booth offered free vaccines and quick pieces of advice. Though, as was her habit, there was a lot of free treatment being handed out as well. Which her husband would likely complain about later.

With her line dwindling down for the moment, Aubre rose to check on one of their part-time hires. On the way, she stopped to scoop up two cool glasses of lemonade. These she balanced carefully in both hands, shirking her way through with apologies and careful shirking. After some time, she came upon the stars of the show—the excitable Taillow flitting from side to side in their enclosure.

“Hello, Julia.” The doctor offered a tight-lipped smile. She always looked to be on the wrong side of uncomfortable. “I trust they are not giving you too much trouble?” The birds chirped happily at Aubre. She’d helped draw them gently from hatching to flight feathers.

She offered the lemonade.
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AED588; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #69A534; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #AED588;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #272727;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #69A534;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Jules
She/Her
April 9
Saffron City
Demisexual
Poke Walker & Deliverywoman
Civilian
It's fine I'm
Single
0 height
0 height
Sometimes I wonder what it's like to fly far away, but then I remember the people I'll leave behind
awards
5 posts
Julia Dreger DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @juliadreger
Julia Dreger
Clinic Summer Bash [M]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 1:09:54 GMT
Julia Dreger Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal julia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[break][break][break][break]

Julia didn't believe that she was an advocator for all Pokémon, she didn't but as much nearly time and dedication that most Pokémon heroes did. She didn't have as much of a drive to completely change her lifestyle, the want to completely focus on just these brilliant creatures and she never deluded herself into thinking she did. But even so, she wasn't the type to completely ignore a crisis whenever there were one; there was no way she'd be able to get a good nights rest if she had done so.

[break][break]It was how she found herself roped into becoming a part-time hire, and somehow ended up at a celebratory barbeque of all things. It wasn't often you got yourself a nice clean breeze within the outskirts, the huge contrast of peace compared to the anxiety and worry people had not even 24 hours ago was humorous in it's own way. The sight of so many people coming together, laughing with one another, eating and creating happy memories was enough to warm anyone's heart, especially Julia's.

[break][break]However she had her own mission, and rather being in the middle of the crowd trying to make the days of everyone else's brighter, she instead slinked back towards the cages of their little bird friends. Armed with a spray bottle, and being sure that she set it to the very gentle mist nozzle, she'd watch over the ways the birds would restlessly hop about before giving them a light mist.

[break][break]The whole ordeal must have been difficult for them as much as it was for the workers, and while it was nice to be outside, the heat probably wasn't the most comfortable, at least then she could give them a little sprinkler, Julia addition!

[break][break]"You guys are so cute~"

[break][break]Her second weapon was that of a small napkin, making sure to wipe down the bottom of their cage enough her little fingers could reach in, occasionally letting the pokemons hope down and either roll on the napkin or give her light pecks-- either way she didn't care.

[break][break]“Hello, Julia. I trust they are not giving you too much trouble?”

[break][break]"Ah!"

[break][break]She'd instantly pull her hands from the cage and put them behind her back, completely forgetting that the person in question was behind her and would now clearly see what she was using.

[break][break]"It isn't what it looks like!"

[break][break]Her body twisted to face Aubre, her hands still childishly behind her back while she squeezed her eyes closed. It was a short moment of silence before, her tightly scrunched face would melt into a large grin. A defeated and amused chuckle leaving her before she spoke up again.

[break][break]"Okay. Maybe is~ But can you blame me it's so hot~~ Look how cute they are~"

[break][break]It was when she opened up her eyes did she notice the lemonade, excited and loud she'd hop back onto her feet and made her way closer to Aubre. It was another second or two as Julia desperately looked for a pocket to place her slightly wet napkins into before she'd carefully took the drink.

[break][break]"You're the best Aubre!! I was just thinking of getting some myself~"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".julia"] --accent:#C76942!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights